oochymp

Presidential Election Thread

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Please just shoot me now

Obama didn't really try to do shit. Obama is a war criminal and is really in no way a progressive. He's pushing the TPP, pushing the ND pipe line. He could care less about us. I like how you have no argument for the corruption of Hillary though besides insults. I also JUST said the same thing about voting in national AND state congressional elections and gubernatorial elections lol. I don't see how you can be fooled by the gross lies and manipulations of the DNC.

If Johnson had been running by himself he would not be acceptable to anyone. The only thing that made him acceptable to the world was that the shrewd capitalists and the shrewd imperialists knew that the only way people would run toward the fox would be if you showed them a wolf, so they created a ghastly alternative and had the world- including people who call themselves Marxists- hoping that Johnson would beat Goldwater.I have to say this, those who claim to be enemies of the system were on their hands and knees waiting for Johnson to get elected.

Well if Goldwater ever becomes president one thing his presence in the white house will do, it will make black people in America have to face up to fact probably for the first time in many many years and this in itself is good in that Goldwater is a man that is not capable of hiding his racist tendencies and at the same time he's not even capable of pretending to negro's that he's their friend. This will have a tendency to make the negro probably for the first time do something to stand on his own feet and solve his own problem instead of putting himself in a position to be mislead, misused and exploited by the white's who pose as liberals only for the purpose of getting the support of the negro, so in one sense Goldwater's coming in will awaken the negro and it will probably awaken the entire world more so than the world has been awakened since Hitler

Malcolm X^

Early results are really not good for Trump. Early voters are favoring Hillary in Nevada and North Carolina by 9-10 points. Republicans generally wait till election day to cast their ballots more than Democrats, so he probably makes up a bit, but that's more than twice the lead Obama had after early ballots in Nevada.

Now we have zero chance of a realistic progressive candidate for at least 8 years. After that Republican's will likely be back in the Oval office. Get ready for more war, get ready for more bad environment policies, get ready for more corporatist economic policies and get ready for the Democratic Party to move even further to the right.

Final predictions? Here's mine.

ejZXy.png

I agree with that map except

• Hilldawg wins North Carolina
  • Trump wins Maine's 2nd congressional district

I was really unsure about NC, so I just left it red as it has historically gone to the Republicans.

I think North Carolina is going through what happened to Virginia over the last 16ish years.

red state --> battleground state --> blue state

Right now, it's in the battleground phase.

• Upvote 1

If nobody gets a 270-vote majority, it goes to the House of Representatives, where each state (not each representative) gets a vote. So, that would be President Trump.

If nobody gets a 270-vote majority, it goes to the House of Representatives, where each state (not each representative) gets a vote. So, that would be President Trump.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Even with the Republicans being in charge, they don't like Trump and would definitely really consider Hilldawg or if by some miracle a 3rd party wins a state.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Even with the Republicans being in charge, they don't like Trump and would definitely really consider Hilldawg or if by some miracle a 3rd party wins a state.

Not much of a miracle needed. McMullin could easily take Utah, he was within the margin of error of Trump as of last week.

Dear Murica

Please for the love of god show some sense on this day and pick the lesser of two evils in Clinton. Yes shes Shady as fuck and probably has a few dodgy policies but anything is better than that crazy racist and sexually assaulting motherfucker Trump

Kind Regards

The Rest of The World

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Common sense goes out the window when you appeal to the masses.

• Upvote 1

Today is a day of infamy...

I have a dark feeling that Mr. Trump is going to be our next President.

I don't really see a scenario where that happens, but who knows. His concession speech should be entertaining, at least.

Guest Phailadelphia

Yeah, no chance Trump wins today. Quote me on it.

early-vote-map-1108-1pm.jpg

Does Pennsylvania not have early voting?

Florida going ham this year. We'll still fuck it up somehow.

I wonder how many people are writing in Harambe for the lels.

Surprised at Iowa's numbers a bit , I had heard we were way done in early voting compared to the last election.

Just voted. Helping the Johnson get to dat 5% and proud of it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just voted. Helping the Johnson get to dat 5% and proud of it.

dj-khaled-you-played-yourself-congratula

• Downvote 5