1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Please just shoot me now

When you realize you had the Presidency stolen from you:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

You act like the Democrats did jack shit to help inner cities. They did not. The Dems had 8 years to fix the issues plaguing inner cities and they did nothing about it, and to act like Hillary fucking Clinton was going to change that is hilarious.

No but it's better than stop and frisk.

As the video says, (please just watch it): That's not good enough. That's clearly not good enough. You're just doing the same things that lost the left the election.

No but it's better than stop and frisk.

Attacking the other side does not validate your side. Try again. Dems have done nothing to fix the problem of inner city crime. What y'all gonna do different now?

Man, these next 4+ years are gonna be a bummer if blots is gonna be emo for the entirety of it.

Vin with the fucking KO shot god damn get Blots some milk

I have come to the conclusion that I am more thrilled about Hillary losing than I am bothered that Trump won.

Embrace the Trumpire :smug:

Vin doesn't post often, by when he does... he knocks a bitch out

I have come to the conclusion that I am more thrilled about Hillary losing than I am bothered that Trump won.

This is how I feel. I'm not proud about Trump, but deep down I'm glad America didn't vote for the most publicly corrupt politician at this level since Nixon.

As the video says, (please just watch it): That's not good enough. That's clearly not good enough. You're just doing the same things that lost the left the election.

Being smarter than trump supporters? Yes I'm gonna keep doing it. I won't dumb stuff down for them.

And vin, if this is the first time you've noticed emo blots, that's your own fault.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Downvote 2

Being smarter than trump supporters? Yes I'm gonna keep doing it. I won't dumb stuff down for them.

What an intellectual

And vin, if this is the first time you've noticed emo blots, that's your own fault.

Now you're going on the attack against Vin? Jeez you must have one raw ass.

Now you're going on the attack against Vin? Jeez you must have one raw ass.

I don't understand how that is me attacking vin. Like, at all.

Would you just watch the freaking video. The guy is not a Trump supporter at all, he is trying to explain how Trump won the election. Attacking people and generalizing Trump supporters is one of the reasons he points out and its something you just keep on doing.

• Upvote 1

I'll say this AGAIN. Everything we're afraid Trump MIGHT be, Hillary has proven time and time again that she already is.

I'll say this AGAIN. Everything we're afraid Trump MIGHT be, Hillary has proven time and time again that she already is.

Sorry, I must have missed something, when did Hillary prove to be a sexist, xenophobic racist? What people are afraid of in the Trump presidency is losing recent civil rights gains in the LGBT community and that he'll embolden groups like the KKK, which we've already seen, and encourage (directly or indirectly) violence toward minority groups. There's plenty to dislike about Hillary, and there's plenty of reason to think the fears of a Trump presidency are unfounded, but to say that they're exactly the same betrays a fundamental misunderstanding of the opposition to both candidates.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trump got the GOP to cheer for protecting LGBT rights. I don't get why the liberals keep harping on this one. Trump is not going to hurt LGBT rights.

blots is acting like a petulant child. I only ask that you guys don't lump me in with him. I don't agree at all with how he's acting. If you would look at the video, the guy isn't supporting Trump. He's giving his opinion on why Trump won. I really think you should watch it.

Trump got the GOP to cheer for protecting LGBT rights. I don't get why the liberals keep harping on this one. Trump is not going to hurt LGBT rights.

You bring up a great point in that Trump has previously shown a lot of support for the LGBT community (including telling Caitlyn Jenner that she could use whatever bathroom she's most comfortable in at Trump Tower) but I think a lot of liberals are focusing on the history of the Republican party on those issues, and I don't think Pence helps that perception at all. I hope Trump does get the Republican party to spend less time on social issues, but I don't know that that's a battle he can win. I will also point out that my last post was looking at the worst case scenario because I was addressing blots comment about what people are afraid of with Trump.

The issue for a lot of people hasn't been where Trump may stand on these issues. The issue lies with the fact that regardless of how he personally feels about all these issues, a demographic of his voters have radical views about these social issues and believe that Trump's election makes it ok for them to act and treat others on the way they feel.

And instead of calling out, and rebuking those people, hate groups, etc, he's stayed quiet on that front, even now as the presidential elect. And that doesn't just apply to Trump, it also applies to the people who voted for him for legitimate reasons. Until he, and the people who support him make it truly understood and public not just through talking and posts (which a lot of them, at least that I know personally haven't even done), but through actions that they don't support the fuckery. Can you really blame some groups to feel unsafe?

Being silent on these things is a voice of approval.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F
  • Upvote 2

Hey Blots, first I'd like to say you're a (insert a slew of insults a conservative would hurl at a liberal). Secondly, I'd like you to agree with everything I say and vote for my preferred candidates.

Sorry I'll stop commenting until I watched it. I've seen many comments about what I talked about but I'll wait and see what it is.

Oh no, I've noticed, I was just saying that I hope it's not gonna last for the next 4 or so years.