Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2016 NBA Offseason!

Glad the Bulls suck because we lost the NBA fantasy draft (aka 2016 offseason)

Nobody outside SAS, GS, CLE is even gonna have a shot at a title the next 3 years.

Congrats on that #18 pick!

Wade to the Bulls lol

I love DWade, but I hate the Bulls... This isn't LBJ going to the Cavs, this is worse. Lol.

This move for the Bulls makes no sense, and Rondo and Wade is such a bad combination, I love it.

Dwyane Wade signs with the Bulls, Is returning home.

Omfg :dying:

Nothing better than when a front office says that "We are going to get younger" when they bring in Hoiberg and in the following off-season they bring in two washed up old vets while getting rid of two core players that helped made the team contenders.

Fuck the Bulls.

Harden signed an extension to remain in Houston till 2020 I believe in today's NBA that's a commitment.

He's indebted to Houston because of his laziness

Nothing better than when a front office says that "We are going to get younger" when they bring in Hoiberg and in the following off-season they bring in two washed up old vets while getting rid of two core players that helped made the team contenders.

Fuck the Bulls.

Which core player? Gasol and Noah are old and in Noah's case damaged goods knee wise, and we all know about Rose who fits the core description age wise but tread on the tire wise? Thibs grinded him down, just like Noah. Those knees are shot, he'll have spurts in a season where his legs are fresh but he's gonna continue to have these soft tissue injuries that he had this past year due to the wear and tear over the years and having to play an 82 game season.

Edited by CampinWithGordonRamsay

Its just summer league, but Kris Dunn has looked so good thus far. He's gonna be a stud. Ainge fucked up not taking him.

• Upvote 1

I really do think the Bulls got a good one with Denzel, even if he dosn't end up being a top tier superstar, he's got the makings of a good - very good at peak- type of player.

Tim Duncan is retiring. One of the best ever and it's gonna be weird to not see him anymore.

• Upvote 2

Kobe and Duncan go out in the same year. It's crazy to think that era of basketball is over.

^ Really fucking weird.

Timmy. :(

that video, more than anything else, drives home just how long those two were in the NBA :rofl:

• Upvote 1

It's funny how fast the competition out West dried up this offseason, lol. The Cavs may have more competition in the East than the Warriors do in the West.

Haven't been able to watch any summer league this summer but it seems like Pheonix is putting together a squad of youngins. Everything I'm reading points to them being really good.

Part of me wants the Wolves to just move on from Rubio, but his deal has become such a team friendly deal that there's no reason to trade him until Dunn proves himself. Tyus Jones is getting better by the day, so they've got a bench PG in place.

Edited by BwareDWare94

That Bulls-Wolves Summer League Title game was doooope.

Tyus Jones hits the 3 to put Wolves up with 3.6 left, Denzel responds with his first 3 pointer of the game (was 0-6 up to that point.) Then after a banked in Silas 3 for the Wolves to tie it up. Denzel with the GWer. :yay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOpzDJwHa-E

Wade happy :lol:

https://twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/755236373918060544

Edited by CampinWithGordonRamsay
  • Upvote 1