Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2016 NBA Offseason!

The same problem that is happening with the US National team in the Olympics...

Is going to happen with the GS Warriors. You got too many mouths to feed and chemistry is poor..I think they could play great together as a team, but the individual ego's will get in the way.

At first I think they will roll people in the season...because it's the reg. season and you can get away with that stuff.

But once the playoffs come around and they have to face actual TEAMS, like the Spurs, Grizzlies and possibly the Clippers. You will see late in games that their ego's will get in the way of what really matters..an that is winning.

Pop grooming Duncan to be the next Spurs Head Coach, confirmed.

I'm not even excited about this upcoming NBA season.

I'm insanely excited. The Warriors are gonna be incredible to watch.

• Downvote 1

I think I'm disinterested because my team had the most disastrous offseason in the history of the franchise. I will be watching more Wolves than Rockets this year, because I don't think Houston has earned my loyalty to buy League Pass again.

I'm excited for NBA season. Even for my Lakers, who I think might do a little bit better than a lot of people think. I don't think we'll make the playoffs but I don't think we'll be at the absolute bottom either.

I'm always excited for NBA season. I'm not excited for the Bulls whatsoever because I despise Rondo and Wade...our front office...Hoiberg and 80% of our team aside from Jimmy Butler, Taj, and Bobby Portis.

We will be worse than last year for sure as we have decided to go with the stop-gap philosophy of 'Let's sign old washed up vets that eat cap space' and not build for the future instead.

Whatever.

I'll be closely watching Westbrook's revenge season as possibly one of the greatest individual season's in NBA history.

If I was in Vegas, I'd put money on James Harden 15-1 MVP odds.

The Pistons are going to the eastern conference finals, why would I not be excited?

I'm also really interested to see how this James Harden and the Rockets embrace this permanent move to the 1.

The Pistons are going to the eastern conference finals, why would I not be excited?

I'm also really interested to see how this James Harden and the Rockets embrace this permanent move to the 1.

I hope that it's a disaster and that James Harden utterly fails so long as he refuses to be a good teammate and leader by putting forth an effort on both ends of the floor. Fuck James Harden, man.

I'm excited for the season even though I know I won't get to watch many Magic games and that the team will most likely disappoint me. I'm interested in seeing how Vogel is going to use our surplus of bigs now. Biyombo, Vucevic, Ibaka and Gordon all needs minutes but there is only so many to give out. I think Vogel really wants to give Aaron Gordon a shot at SF, but I'm not so sure how that will go. Our outside shooting concerns me too. Fournier is good and we have decent three point options off the bench in Meeks, Hezonja and Augustin but I don't trust their all around games enough to be worth it. I think best case scenario is 45 wins, which I would totally take after the last few years.

Sheesh, Harden's gotta work on those turnovers...

He's got a lot of shit to work on, like not forcing his franchise to completely overhaul their roster because he decided he didn't want to play defense one year. That fucker.

I want to trade him, right now. If I were Houston, I'd offer him to Indy for PG24, or to LAC for Blake. Straight up.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I dunno, man. We have the single most worthless superstar in the NBA. He'll win them a lot of games, but he won't be a leader, and he won't maximize his potential, by choice. He's too arrogant to understand what's wrong with his game, and I don't think his teammates even like him. I don't want James Harden in Houston any longer.

I dunno, man. We have the single most worthless superstar in the NBA. He'll win them a lot of games, but he won't be a leader, and he won't maximize his potential, by choice. He's too arrogant to understand what's wrong with his game, and I don't think his teammates even like him. I don't want James Harden in Houston any longer.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-09-at-1.40.46-AM-cop

Try having two of them... (the losers on the right)

• Upvote 1

I think I'm disinterested because my team had the most disastrous offseason in the history of the franchise. I will be watching more Wolves than Rockets this year, because I don't think Houston has earned my loyalty to buy League Pass again.

You might not be but the Knicks with Rose, Noah, Melo, Jennings and KP are going are going to be insanely fun to watch. Depending on what happens in the Rose case, I can actually see the Knicks making the playoffs or challenging for the Division.

Dude, Joel Embiid is an absolute stud in the making if his foot holds up. His jump shot looks good. His post game is little raw (two years of rust) but he's an absolute freak physically. He draws fouls like crazy and knocks down free throws. Get this man some help and we might be able to restore this franchise to its former glory.

Dude is playing against mostly trash players lol