Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2016 NBA Offseason!

Dude is playing against mostly trash players lol

Serge Ibaka with 19/17 in 28 minutes against the Pacers last night. :devious:

Dude is playing against mostly trash players lol

He played pretty well against Z-Bo and Marc Gasol and bullied Marcin Gortat.

He did look pretty good tonight as well against the Pistons. He looks extremely natural out there.

and he's played like 100 games of organized professional basketball his entire life. Probably less, plus none the last 2 years.

So pending physicals...

We traded Tony Snell for MCW straight up.

:Suicide:

We have far too many guards that can't shoot, can't drive, and have injury issues. This team absolutely disgusts me.

If you would have told me a year ago that we'd have MCW, Rondo, Wade, Robin Lopez AND Denzel Valentine on our team I would have killed myself

So pending physicals...

We traded Tony Snell for MCW straight up.

:Suicide:

We have far too many guards that can't shoot, can't drive, and have injury issues. This team absolutely disgusts me.

If you would have told me a year ago that we'd have MCW, Rondo, Wade, Robin Lopez AND Denzel Valentine on our team I would have killed myself

If it makes you feel any better your back court is still a lot better than the Sixers lol. Man the Bulls have gone so far down hill. They'd have been better off going after draft picks and building around Butler. I know it sucks but tanking was the way to go rather than being mired in mediocrity.

If it makes you feel any better your back court is still a lot better than the Sixers lol. Man the Bulls have gone so far down hill. They'd have been better off going after draft picks and building around Butler. I know it sucks but tanking was the way to go rather than being mired in mediocrity.

Well you guys continue to take Bigs every year lol. Now you have Simmons, Embiid, Noel, Okafor. At least 2 of the 4 have to go.

Well you guys continue to take Bigs every year lol. Now you have Simmons, Embiid, Noel, Okafor. At least 2 of the 4 have to go.

Yeah an unfortunately we're not going to get the best value for them, but we still have high lottery picks to take guards and if Simmons can look anywhere near as good as Embiid has I think Philly might all of the sudden become a place where legit free agents would consider signing. The whole point of what they were doing in the first place anyway was to give themselves as many chances as possible to find a super star player. Really would like to see Simmons play before we make a trade unless somebody blows us away with an offer though.

Pay attention to Zach Lavine this year, gentlemen. I'm anticipating a breakout season from him.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Well about the Bulls I don't think we're in as bad a position as people say we are. I'm glad we got rid of Rose and Noah they were holding the team back and are no longer valuable players on the team. Good luck to the Knicks, that's all I have to say on that. I think we'll miss Pau's offense and his chemistry with Jimmy but RoLo is a good replacement. So I'm happy with how we ended in that regard.

Snell was borderline terrible, and not even a lock to make the roster this year, so I don't get what the fuss is about his trade. MCW may not be better now, but he's definitely got higher upside than Snell. Might as well take the chance and see if we get a good backup PG instead of an end of the bench G/F which we have too much of already.

At first I didn't like our FA acquisitions but now I'm coming around. We're not locked in long term to DWade and Rondo and I think they're gonna do more good for us than people give them credit. We've already got some solid pieces on the team: Butler, RoLo, McDermott, Valentine, Mirotic (if he can play with consistency). A full rebuild isn't required and just bringing in some big names (even if they're in their twilight years) will help us get some attention for future FA. The best part is, through the preseason you can already appreciate what Rondo brings compared to Rose. He runs a fast paced offense like Hoiberg wants and distributes the ball quickly and efficiently.

Addtionally, we hope not to have the locker room issues from last year, when Noah/Rose tried to turn the locker room against Jimmy for "stealing their spotlight' or leadership role or whatever the fuck it was. All the younger guys swear by Jimmy according to several beat writers, so we're already off to a good start there.

----

In Non-Bulls news I still am surprised KD left to GSW that kinda ticked me off cuz I thought he was one of the dudes that was vocal against LeBron going to Miami for similar reasons. Seems hypocritical now but I don't really care too much.

Going to be interested to see how the Spurs do this year replacing Tim Duncan with Gasol. Idk if you can consider them one of the top teams in the West this year but I could be way off.

• Upvote 1