Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2016 NBA Offseason!

I'm not familiar with Thib. You think he'll do well with the Twolves?

Thibs is going to be great for the T-Wolves. He is going to #1 make everything revolve around defense. The Wolves have a solid core with Rubio, Wiggins, and Towns.

Rubio isn't a great NBA player but he is a great facilitator.

Wiggins? The sky is the limit for him. He's a freak athlete that is slowly putting together his offensive game and defensively he is already a pretty decent defender?

Towns? The guy is a monster already too. He's averaging a double double after 1 year in the league? That's insane, his game is still raw too.

Also. You have Zach Lavine who is an inconsistent shooter but if he has the ability to be more consistent with more open looks...which Towns should be able to open it up for him...you now have a team with 4 core players that haven't reached their ceilings yet.

Also...Rubio is probably gonna get dealt but it's ok. Kris Dunn more than likely will come in and contribute more than he already has.

Muhammad, Djieng, Garnett, Payne, Pekovich are nice role players to have too. Thibs can get this team on track because the offense is there, when defense is instituted..they will be a nuisance. Not necessarily a playoff team in the West..but one that teams won't just look over.

Zach Lavine has such a high ceiling, and the work ethic to reach it. There's a reason Minnesota wouldn't include him in an offer for Butler.

I think KD will end up staying in OKC, for at least another year. But I wouldn't mind seeing him go to the Clippers, I think he'd be a great fit, and I kinda wanna see CP3 win a ship...

• Downvote 1

Wanting little bitch Paul to win a title is just...oh man, I can't fathom it. Dirtiest player in the league and arguably the biggest whiner since Wade calmed down. I'm so sick of the kidney shots, the tripping, the stopping in front of defenders that nearly severely injured Anthony Davis either this past season or the one before.

Chris Paul doesn't even deserve to reach a Conference Finals.

• Upvote 1

He's also been consistently one of the best players of the last something amount of years. Which is good enough for me. :shrug:

Doesn't mean you have to like the guy or want to see him win. He is a straight scumbag and has been for years.

• Upvote 1

I don't care what the new cap is, thats a horrendous deal for Mozgov.

this gives some perspective: the Wizards are expected to sign Bradley Beal to a 5 year, $128M contract, two years ago the Wizards signed John Wall to a max deal for 5 years and just south of $85M

These contracts are crazy. Its no wonder LBJ opted out of his. Its a good thing we resigned Jackson last year... I feel so much better about Drummond getting 130 mill if thats the same price that Batum (who im actually a fan of) and Beal are going for.

To see scumbag Paul or pussyass Griffin win a title is not what the NBA needs after LeDouche winning.

What the NBA needs is a team that has been building through the draft consistently and doesn't go crazy in FA to make it more exciting again. Tired of seeing players bail out of contracts to go play with friends and have a big 3 and all that bullshit.

Teams like the Raptors, Thunder, Celtics, Spurs is what the NBA needs more of. Not the fucking Cavs..whatever team Durant goes to outside OKC or any other team that wants to have a big 3.

Meh. I just like watching good basketball. Doesn't matter to me how they're assembled.

• Upvote 1

You're taking the Cavs victory worse than I took the Panthers loss, Churles. Someone is one hell of a sore loser.

• Downvote 1

Howard is back in the East... Should be interestinf to see what he looks like on a dofferent team, in his hometown...

He'll probably whine and bitch about not getting the ball enough.

I don't really like the Hawks' decision to let Horford walk and pay big dollars to Dwight and Kent Bazemore. Plus they paid Millsap last offseason, they're paying the wrong guys and letting their best player leave.

Edited by Milla4Prez63

Al Jefferson to the Pacers is the best signing of the day, IMO.

Also I'd take Horford over Howard all day. Hawks are content with being mediocre tho.

I actually am unsure about the Jefferson to Indiana deal. They've been talking up wanting to play at a fast pace this season and Jefferson totally contradicts that.

I hate James Harden so much.

He'll probably whine and bitch about not getting the ball enough.

I don't really like the Hawks' decision to let Horford walk and pay big dollars to Dwight and Kent Bazemore. Plus they paid Millsap last offseason, they're paying the wrong guys and letting their best player leave.

Paul Millsap is undoubtedly better than Al Horford, and if Dwight Howard changes that team defensively, like he should, he's a better fit. Horford is a better offensive player. That's it.

The Hawks are constructed much like Orlando was during Dwight's heyday. He's the garbage man in the paint, and everybody around him can shoot the three ball. This might resurrect his career.

Rose, Eric Gordon and Jo Noah. Not bad players being brought in but fuck our training staff are going to be busy.