Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2016 NBA Offseason!

I hate James Harden so much.

Paul Millsap is undoubtedly better than Al Horford, and if Dwight Howard changes that team defensively, like he should, he's a better fit. Horford is a better offensive player. That's it.

The Hawks are constructed much like Orlando was during Dwight's heyday. He's the garbage man in the paint, and everybody around him can shoot the three ball. This might resurrect his career.

I don't think this Hawks team is comparable to the old Magic teams at all honestly. They have some guys who can shoot the three, but not to the level of those Orlando teams. They are especially lacking a stretch four the caliber of Lewis. But the biggest thing is Dwight is no longer physically the player he was, and let's be honest the guy always got by and dominated by being a better athlete than everyone on the floor. He isn't particularly skilled on the offensive end and to top it all off, if he isn't getting the touches he wants he pouts and becomes a cancer, regardless of if the team wins or not. I remember a game years ago against the Bucks where we had an epic 4th quarter comeback thanks to Jason Richardson and Dwight was crying about not getting 4th quarter touches. The Hawks may have upgraded at the defensive end but they got older and are risking team chemistry.

Yea... I'm not too sure about the Knicks and the Pacers moves. Al Jefferson would probably be coming off the bench, which if that's the case then its an upgrade, but I have read from everywhere that they were planning on being more fast paced, and Jefferson has a lot of things going for him, but, he's still pretty sluggish. Plus him and Brand together is... Questionable.

I would be applauding the Knicks for their acquisitions if this was 2011. I think they are a playoff team with or without Rose in the East, but IDK how much better they'll realistically be. I'm more interested in Porz then anyone else.

I know the cap is rising but is it better to keep Mike Conley for 5/153 or to not potentially handicap your team for years to come?

I mean, I love me some Mike Conley. Great player, but is he that caliber of a guy to sign the richest contract in league history?

Tim MacMahonESPN Staff Writer

Text message from Chandler Parsons on why he chose the Grizzlies: "I really believed in Coach Fiz. Nobody in the league has coached better wings than him. I trust [assistant coach J.B. Bickerstaff] with my life. They have nobody like me, and their veteran, experienced players are a perfect fit with me. "Toughest decision of my life though. Portland is incredible."

icon-espn-e-@2x.png
16h

Edited by BwareDWare94

Mike Conley has made life easier on Randolph and Gasol for years with his outside presence on offense and what he can do on defense. The man deserves to be paid. That much? I don't think so, but he deserves to be rewarded for his contribution to the Grizzlies over the past years.

Bulls playing with themselves and the biggest thing I hear is that we are trying to get Rondo or Wade. Two washed up veterans and one team cancer (Rondo) that will do nothing for a true rebuild.

I want to watch the world burn.

Your Bulls are fucking up, by my Rockets are fucking up harder.

You got rid of the biggest pussy in the league that's on the decline.

We got rid of a healthy D-Rose that was playing well by season's end last year and we are getting rid of Noah for an even more overrated center in Lopez.

Rose, Eric Gordon and Jo Noah. Not bad players being brought in but fuck our training staff are going to be busy.

• Upvote 1

On my phone at the moment so can't see this. Will check later.

I'm hearing the talks between the Knicks and Wade are picking up. Going full win now mode which tbh I like the idea of in this case. Money is there to make that push.

Rose, Wade, Melo, Kristaps and Noah the fucking dream

Edited by Bangy

On my phone at the moment so can't see this. Will check later.

It's a clip from the last episode of Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons, that basically shows that historically the Knicks have gone after superstars that are long past their prime and their lack of results is Exhibit A.

• Upvote 1

Suns in trade talks with the Hawks for Paul Millsap.

The rockets are gonna give up 120 points per game

• Upvote 2

Houston is such a ball-less, pathetic organization.

Oh, so our superstar won't play defense? Let's hire the worst defensive coach in league history and sign a bunch of other shitty defenders. Why try and hold James Harden accountable so he maximizes his talents? Let's just cater to him and hope we can be a little bit better than a .500 team.

#RocketsLogic

• Upvote 1

We definitely overpaid for Bismack Biyombo, but we for sure went from having one of the worst interior defenses in the league to one of the best. Biyombo and Ibaka should send shots flying. Let's see if we can trade Vucevic for help in other areas.

I wish I would have played basketball. You don't even have to be good in the league and you can score 10 mil a season.

Yeah, basketball has devolved over the years. It used to require refined skill on the offensive end but now you can just jack threes until you can make them with some consistency and if you're athletic you'll make it.

Trey Burke to the Wizards...behind Beal and Wall he should be able to learn a thing or two. Like the trade..but that 2nd rounder from 2021? I'll fucking forget about that

Trey Burke to the Wizards...behind Beal and Wall he should be able to learn a thing or two. Like the trade..but that 2nd rounder from 2021? I'll fucking forget about that

I feel like you shouldn't be allowed to trade draft picks that are 3+ years out.

I feel like you shouldn't be allowed to trade draft picks that are 3+ years out.

Yeah.. 5 years out is pretty ridiculous. Burke could be out of the league by that point lol.

Also. Rondo? I want to slit my wrists. The guy can't hit 3's. Can't shoot free throws. Is a mental headcase and can't defend?

Yeah. Fuck the Bulls.

Durant to warriors. Man that team is loaded

Renewing my middling Warriors fandom card from 2013. 82-0 here come the Warriors.

• Downvote 2

I can't wait to see Durant go back to OKC, that crowd will be venomous.