Sign in to follow this  
NaTaS

Twins kill mother in Saudi Arabia after she tried to stop them from joining ISIS

Truly sickening.

As liberal as I am, there's no denying the existence of Radical Islam. While this particular instance didn't harm any American citizens, it's time for us left-leaning folks to expect Democratric representatives to acknowledge Radical Islam.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Everyone acknowledges radical Islam is a thing and it's bad. It's just that the solution isn't to assume all Muslims are in cahoots with terrorists.

You know I know that. I'm just saying that I don't appreciate that Democratic representatives, including our President, won't even utter the words publicly.

It does more for our relations between peaceful Muslims to openly acknowledge the radical contingent and then tell the peaceful Muslims that we will stand by them despite it all.

You know who would make an effort to exterminate these radical Islamic motherfuckers? Donald Trump.

America supports ISIS if Hillary becomes President. :welp:

I'm with Obama on this now. It's time tof stop calling ISIS and other terrorist groups radical Islam.

Huh

You know who would make an effort to exterminate these radical Islamic motherfuckers? Donald Trump.

the trouble with Trump is I don't trust him to focus on the radical element of the Muslim population, and that's really the problem with the term "radical Islam," most people focus on the "Islam" part and ignore the fact that it's a small subset of the religion's followers

Edited by oochymp

America supports ISIS if Hillary becomes President. :welp:

Delete your account.

Delete your account.

No, you ISIS apologist. :no:

All religions should be abolished from this earth. Islam is among the worst though.

• Upvote 1

religions aren't the only cause of voilence and if we didn't have religions we would just find something else to kill each other about, also there's this:

13512194_1014769658572175_55636807387251

ISIS is definitely a sect of Islam that represents the religion. They are more focused on the violent elements than the moral lessons though.

Self hating Muslim is just another kind of Muslim.

ISIS is definitely a sect of Islam that represents the religion. They are more focused on the violent elements than the moral lessons though.

No it's not.

Twisting and misinterpreting text to fit your agenda of hatred and killing of everybody, including especially people with supposed similar beliefs at a disproportionate level... Contradicting the most basic principle of the faith does not make you a representative of that faith.

Self hating Muslim is just another kind of Muslim.

You lose the tittle of "Muslim" when you stop believing the basic thing that makes you a Muslim. You lose a title of "Muslim" when you destroying holy artifacts, holy land, and murdering by the hundred thousands the people who carry the name "Muslim".

I'm not a Muslim by any stretch of the imagination. If I were to run outside and do something completely fucked up and claim I did it for "Alah", I wouldn't be any more a Muslim.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Its unfair to other Muslims but that's exactly how it works. Doing something in the name of a holy text, regardless of how accurate your interpretation is, is still doing something in the name of a holy text. "No true Muslim" is a flawed argument. They're clearly Muslim, just a fucked up segment of the religion.

I think I posted this video in another thread, but I think it's incredibly relevant here as well:

Its unfair to other Muslims but that's exactly how it works. Doing something in the name of a holy text, regardless of how accurate your interpretation is, is still doing something in the name of a holy text. "No true Muslim" is a flawed argument. They're clearly Muslim, just a fucked up segment of the religion.

No, a flawed argument is assuming that all it takes to be classified in a religious group is classifying them as such simply because they say they are.

When just about everything they do is the completely opposite of the supposed faith.

No, a flawed argument is assuming that all it takes to be classified in a religious group is classifying them as such simply because they say they are.

When just about everything they do is the completely opposite of the supposed faith.

ISIS is large enough and control enough land while fighting under the guise of religious cleansing to be seen as an actual portion of the Islamic community.

The majority of Muslims in the middle East are radical by American standards anyways. Not "throw gays off buildings" radical but still "Oppress women and stop freedom of speech" radical.

The majority of Muslims in the middle East are radical by American standards anyways. Not "throw gays off buildings" radical but still "Oppress women and stop freedom of speech" radical.

wikipedian_protester.png

Are the laws of many of these countries not clear? :yao:

And you're sure the majority of the people like those laws?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And you're sure the majority of the people like those laws?

:slingblade: Yeah everyone in the middle East hates that pesky Sharia Law but they're just on the down low about it. Come on Blots.

Here's a taste of British Muslims. Now consider that in an actual middle eastern country.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

Edited by Chernobyl426