Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Jags Owner Ron Jeremy: "Fans Should Expect To Win"

It continued Monday in an interview with USA Today in which Khan expressed his confidence in this year's unit -- undoubtedly the best team on paper that general manager Dave Caldwell and head coach Gus Bradley have put together yet.

"Now, we have the talent in place, and I think if you are aJaguars fan, you should be excited and you should have some expectations that we're going to be a sustainable, winning organization now," Khan told USA Today. "I have expectations that not only are we going to be better, but we're going to be sustainable and this isn't going to be a flash in the pan where we're just going to flame out."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000673987/article/jags-owner-fans-should-expect-winning-organization

I have to give credit where it is due. When this guy took over, I was just kinda like, this is the tory of how the Jags continue to spiral in the void of nothingness...

But the Jaguars are showing the league how to build a team and they are doing it the right way. Even with their failure of a coach, who may be the most clueless head coach in the league, the organization exhibits patience and confidence in him.

The Jaguars have built a team and they've built it the right way. I hope for their sake, that they and their fans are rewarded.

Edited by Favre4Ever

O2MoHmF.png

shadkhan.gif

This was coldest part of his quote

and I think if you're Vin, you should be excited and you should have some expectations that we're going to be a sustainable, winning organization now," Khan

:ooo:

• Upvote 1

I'm feeling 7-9.

I think 8 to 10 is reasonable, although that is without me looking at the schedule.

I think they can get 2nd place in the AFCS behind the Texans. Playoffs? They'll be in the hunt IMO but maybe a few games back...

At least not eliminated mathematically by week 8 :troll: