Cherry

Training Camp/Preseason Injuries 2016

Also, Pryor is showing a bit of promise as a receiver.

I'm legit interested to see how this unfolds. Him and Corey Coleman I'm a fan.

It just hit me that there are two preseason threads and I'm posting on the wrong one... I'm not gonna bitch about the fact there are two threads but...

CJ Prosise should finally be cleared to play next week :smug::towel:

Can't wait for him to play like shit.

• Upvote 2

CJ Prosise should finally be cleared to play next week :smug::towel:

:insidejob:

I guess I didn't say this, but he's on IR, it was a season ender, also Kendall Wright missed practice today with a hamstring issue, I don't think anyone is expecting it to be a substantial thing but you never know

after everyone downplayed this for a while, they announced yesterday that he's going to miss "a couple weeks," that's not good with a hammy, those tend to linger anyway

well, Kendall Wright returned to practice today only to re-injure the hammy, he's likely out for Thursday's preseason finale but he insists he'll be good to go by opening day :dry:

Packers likely 3rd RB, John Crockett had a shoulder injury in the game against the Niners. Didn't think it was going to be that bad, but apparently the recovery time is lengthy and the Packers may just want to move on. Unfortunate

They just put Crockett on IR

Well, that's nice I guess. Will keep him around, there were reports of a possible injury settlement.

well, Kendall Wright returned to practice today only to re-injure the hammy, he's likely out for Thursday's preseason finale but he insists he'll be good to go by opening day :dry:

turns out he's not good to go, per ESPN's Paul Kuharsky Wright will not play Sunday :censored:

turns out he's not good to go, per ESPN's Paul Kuharsky Wright will not play Sunday :censored:

out for week 2 as well, but he's sure he's going to be good to go next week :coffee: