Cherry

Thoughts for TC/Preseason

Yet another impressive victory for the Packers in the preseason. Pretty dominant wins so far. Big things I was looking at.. Geronimo Allison got some extra playing time and delivered, in my opinion. Hoping he makes the final roster at this point.

Also, Joe Callahan has impressed me quite a bit. He hasn't been Dak Prescott and obviously needs to work on a few things, but his intangibles are very impressive and his ability to see and elude pressure is great. For a D-III undrafted rookie, I couldn't have really expected much better. Good find, here.

Eagles with a super impressive performance tonight, but the same thing happened last year.

We're still going 3-13. :cigar:

• Upvote 1

Eagles with a super impressive performance tonight, but the same thing happened last year.

We're still going 3-13. :cigar:

Props to y'all for continuing to expose the Colts as 1kmckU8.png

• Upvote 1

I can't believe Denver is going to start Trevor Siemian...

I can't believe Denver is going to start Trevor Siemian...

Why? He's the best QB on the roster right now.

A bad pick 6, another pick yesterday, and general struggles to score touchdowns make him the best QB on the roster?

Gonna relax and watch some Jergs in a bit :cigar:

A bad pick 6, another pick yesterday, and general struggles to score touchdowns make him the best QB on the roster?

Looks longingly at Mark Sanchez and Paxton Lynch....

Yes. Indubitably.

Sanchez isn't going to make the roster (or at least shouldn't) and to be honest Paxton took a step back yesterday playing with the second team.

https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/769728384935030784

Not a lot of people make that throw. Catch was great, but that ball was on the money. :clap: Not bad for his first full week exclusively with the 1s. His pick yesterday was a nicely thrown TD if Latimer catches the ball like he should have.

Wasn't aware that the Jags had Luke at guard now. Never would of thought it.

I think they threw him at LT too and on the first play he lined up there... he got BLOWN UP. As in, his ass was on the ground. Literally. Lol. Ha

I think they threw him at LT too and on the first play he lined up there... he got BLOWN UP. As in, his ass was on the ground. Literally. Lol. Ha

Is John Crockett a roster lock?

Is John Crockett a roster lock?

I'd say pretty close to a lock. Brandon Burks showed some potential in this last game though, so anything is possible. I'd prefer Crockett though. He's just a great all-around back.

Edit: And to be fair, I thought Crockett pretty handily destroyed Alonzo Harris last year too, but the Packers kept Harris, so... :shrug: lol (And to be fair, Rajion Neal was better than Harris too).

And for the record... Crockett has been on our roster since being cut. Neal has bounced around a lot but has been in Browns camp this year. Alonzo Harris is nowhere.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Obviously Lacy is a guy who should get 15-20 carries if he's producing, but I really like Starks and Crockett behind him if he's not doing his thing. Starks has always been underrated, a great tough runner who explodes through the LOS and picks up 10 yards before anybody has blinked. Crockett can cut people out of their shoes, maximizes short runs, and can catch passes out of the backfield. Green Bay's running back situation is low key brilliant. I haven't had so much respect for it since the prime of Ryan Grant, but damn they look good right now.

I think Jalen Richards and DeAndre Washington could be the answer at RB for us. Latavius just does not run well behind our line.

Our offense looks primed and ready to go for season.

Defensively there's a lack of chemistry and a bunch of new guys coming in so I think we're going to be in for a bumpy ride to start out the season. Missing Mario Edwards for sure.

Incoming Favre rant in 3, 2, 1...

Lions can't be far behind. Lol.

Caldwell was one of the favs for First Coach to get fired at +400, that Gus Bradley +1000 bet looks better n better each day though. Throw down $10 and make $100.