Vin

Pat's O-line is falling apart

Patriots RT Sebastian Vollmer will reportedly be placed on injured reserve with a nagging hip injury.

It's been a rough morning for the Pats with Dion Lewis slated to undergo a second knee surgery and now Vollmer headed for I.R. It's a big blow to a line that struggled to protect Tom Brady in last year's playoffs. Marcus Cannon is a candidate to take over for Vollmer.

Patriots OG Shaq Mason is out indefinitely with a broken hand.

Mason was competing for one of New England's starting guard openings. Because he opened camp healthy, Mason will not be eligible for the reserve/PUP list. The Patriots will have to make a tough decision on him at final cuts.

Don't worry we already thought you were weird. It's not like it matters much, Turdsdown Tom can find a way to win games regardless of the talent around him.

Don't worry we already thought you were weird. It's not like it matters much, Billy Bamboozle can find a way to steal games regardless of the talent around him.

non issue :coffee:

the only game they might win in their first 5 is against the Texans

I wish I was as optimistic as you.

Patriots waived C Bryan Stork.

Stork was a fourth-round pick in 2014 and started 13 games for the Patriots that season, including the Super Bowl win. He made another seven starts last season but missed the first eight weeks of the season with a concussion. Stork has a lengthy history of concussions, and missed a few days of practice earlier this month with one. David Andrews is now expected to be the Pats' center.

Bryan Stork was the guy who was giving the Broncos defense huge tells in the AFC championship game, because he'd always bob his head when he was ready to snap the ball, but never on a play fake.

The Patriots traded their 2014 fourth-round draft pick to theWashington Redskins in exchange for a conditional draft pick, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport first reported.

The Redskins confirmed the acquisition Wednesday afternoon. The Pats will receive a seventh-round conditional pick, per the league's transaction wire.

Rapoport reported earlier that the Patriots intended to cut the center.

Read that as a conditional 4th rounder and nearly cried over Skins.

In the world of dream analysis,cutting yourself with scissors can be considered a bad sign.

And don't forget Gronkowski Madden Curse.

Most people don't believe the Madden Curse is a thing. Being put on a video game cover isn't going to affect your performance one way or another. Plus there is this: http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/03/john_madden_no_more_curse_afte.html

Megatron was fantastic the year he was put on the cover, so much so that John Madden said there is no more curse.

Also, back on topic, you said the only game they might win in their first five is against Houston. Are you counting the Cleveland game, after Brady comes back, as a loss?

All you have to do is Google the stats.

2 people since 1998 have good years or no injuries aren't good odds.

Or he has a great year because he's the only weapon and the team loses or sucks anyway...they use him so much that he ends up getting injured.

Plus half the team is starting to sound like a nagging injury already.

Pats went 12-4 and reached the AFCCG with seemingly 75% of the team on injured reserve in 2013.

And the Pats had a bunch of nobodies and an aging roster in 2006 and if not for blowing an 18-point lead in the AFCCG, they would have likely won SB XLI against Chicago.

It never gets old hearing people severely doubt the Pats. Or how it's finally going to be the Jets, Dolphins, or Bills' year. :yao:

Woah bud.

Outside manipulation? What do you mean by that?

You think the Patriots offense is generic? Really? Patriots had this free agent that couldn't pick it up and thought their offense was "too tough" and "not fun"- to the point where he asked for release from the team.

If Reggie Wayne has trouble picking up the Patriots offense, I think it would be hilarious in the extreme to suggest the Pats run a generic offense, not to mention insulting to one of the greatest receivers of the last decade.

The best offenses are often the simple ones. I'd much rather my offense excel at the simple things then be mediocre as they struggle to pick up complex schemes and sets. And just because an offense is simple or not complex doesn't mean that they are easy to defend.

outside manipulation- things were directed to happen outside the field of play.

all the articles you mention, I dont believe everything I read,especially sports journalism.

how the hell is one guys football plays/terms more difficult than another? I'm sorry but I find that to be very silly.

let me get this straight..? you get players you can pay cheap that arent stars? no one else wants them but they work well in really difficult Patriot land? how did stars become stars except for the ability to learn how to do what they do? but no one can learn how to do Patriots stuff?

The NY Giants must be smarter than them then because Pats cant beat them.

Directed to happen, as in, the result was fixed?

Patriots beat them last year and the last game of the regular season. Yeah they lost two SBs to them, but its not like the Giants dominated them then or any other time.

You find it to be very silly that one team runs different offenses with different terms? That's a fact, broski. You can find it silly all you want, lol.

Plenty of people can learn how to do Patriots stuff, its simply a hard thing to pick up, and Reggie Wayne didn't care to do so. I love how you can quote articles to back up your position but whenever anyone else does the same, its all "Oh I don't believe everything I read on the internet."