Thanatos

Official Bet Thread @Phil

no it isnt. I never agreed to anything

Let it be known that (PigglyWiggly) and Thanatos have a bet riding on the Panthers season.

You're not Phil. You're PhilElliot. Big Phil is busy making america great again.

Jesus, dude, I even spelled it out for you, Phil (PigglyWiggly).

Can we get confirmation from Phil in here? Ha

I'd like to place a bet that NEITHER one of these individuals will even honor this bet.

Like every other TGP bet.

I'd like to place a bet that NEITHER one of these individuals will even honor this bet.

Like every other TGP bet.

I honored ours. Bware gave Phil $50 when he was wrong. Just because you didn't uphold your end after our second bet doesn't mean everyone does that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

W/E Thanatos. I honored it until the Panthers inevitable playoff loss right before they are on verge of doing something meaningful as a franchise.

• Downvote 2

I honored ours. Bware gave Phil $50 when he was wrong. Just because you didn't uphold your end after our second bet doesn't mean everyone does that.

Charlie pussed out of a bet? :doge:

He bet me in 2015 for the final game of the season between Atlanta and Carolina. Whoever won that game would win the South and the loser was out. So the bet was, until they were eliminated, the loser would have to be a fan of the winner's team.

We made the same bet- except just till the next week- in the middle of the year when the Falcons and Panthers played and Atlanta won. I changed my profile around, avatar, sig, the whole shebang, and me and him acted like Falcons fans for a week.

Week 17 rolls around, we do the same bet, and Carolina destroys them 34-3. He leaves immediately afterwards, comes back on Monday and changes only his avatar, and then after a couple comments, vanishes until after the Seahawks beat us 31-17 in the divisional round, at which point he reappears just to talk trash.

Charles gets to say nothing about anyone else honoring a bet when he pussed out of the only one he lost- especially given that I upheld my end the previous time.

• Upvote 2

Hmm interesting bet. I'll bet that Rams win NFCW or I have to become a fan of the winner for the rest of the decade.

:mjtears:

• Upvote 1

Haha, I think its safe to say Phil wins this one.

Guongo da lawd

• Upvote 1

I must say, I'm pretty shocked Phil won this bet - let alone with 4 weeks remaining in the season. I figured the Panthers wouldn't be as good as last season, but I didn't anticipate this type of regression.

Yeah, not only do the Panthers suck but they are getting the shit beta out of them. I thought it was interesting last night when Collinsworth brought up the fact that this time last year, Cam had 20+ official scrambles... While this year he only has 3 up to this point.

I wonder why such a wild swing.. Were the Panthers / Cam trying to prove something ? If so, I think they failed.

As I stated eight weeks ago, send me your paypal motherfucker. :p

Unlike Cam Newton diving after fumbles, I do not back out of things.

• Upvote 1

GPrxbhr.png

Proof.

This bet is concluded.

• Upvote 2

GPrxbhr.png

Proof.

This bet is concluded.

Keep the tab open. Might need blue button for next time.