ATL_Predator

The LmAoRams Thread

- They turned down a 2nd rounder for Keenum.

- They drafted a QB #1 overall that couldn't even make the active roster week 1.

- They have no first round pick in the next draft.

- They signed a gadget player to a 4 year/42 milly deal.

RoflRams

:mjtears:

That's on Fisher not Goff IMO. Lots of Rams coaches want Goff out there.

I think we have a second maybe?

Tavon being signed for over 10m a year is sad.

• Upvote 1

:mjtears:

That's on Fisher not Goff IMO. Lots of Rams coaches want Goff out there.

I think we have a second maybe?

Tavon being signed for over 10m a year is sad.

How is that on Fisher? Goff played like dog shit in the preseason.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How is that on Fisher? Goff played like dog shit in the preseason.

Did you watch Goff? He was getting lit up due to terrible O-line. When he had more than two seconds in the pocket he was making good throws and going through progressions pretty well. Playing like dog shit in the preseason is doing what Hackenberg did. Playing average is what Goff did.

Did you watch Goff? He was getting lit up due to terrible O-line. When he had more than two seconds in the pocket he was making good throws and going through progressions pretty well. Playing like dog shit in the preseason is doing what Hackenberg did. Playing average is what Goff did.

McGinnis and Boras both said they were more comfortable with Mannion playing #2 :lol: Maybe they were just echoing their head coach, but it looked like Goff couldn't grasp the "hand it to Gurley" playbook.

But because it's LA now, he'll start too soon and get rekt and ruin his development. He won't play worse than Keenum, but Keenum was literally the worst QB in week 1. If they get killed again on Sunday, they'll probably put Goff in. Unless he's a healthy scratch again.

There is no shame in letting Goff sit and not die. All QBs will handle that early pressure differently. Some will be able to go in there play right away and shrug off all the hits, complex looks, etc etc while others get seriously rattled by it... Some even get rattled and then rebound (Alex Smith). I don't necessarily trust Fisher or his staff to know the right way to handle Goff, but you almost have to. I definitely liked his potential and still do... Frankly I am not sure he would respond all that kindly to the situation...

This Rams team is being run so completely incompetently. Goff's body will appreciate not being out there.

There is no shame in letting Goff sit and not die. All QBs will handle that early pressure differently. Some will be able to go in there play right away and shrug off all the hits, complex looks, etc etc while others get seriously rattled by it... Some even get rattled and then rebound (Alex Smith). I don't necessarily trust Fisher or his staff to know the right way to handle Goff, but you almost have to. I definitely liked his potential and still do... Frankly I am not sure he would respond all that kindly to the situation...

This Rams team is being run so completely incompetently. Goff's body will appreciate not being out there.

Well, their main problem is they drafted the wrong guy. Leading up to the drat, I thought LA was a better spot for Wentz, but after seeing the offensive vision that Pederson has in place in Philly, it's not even close. Carson is in a better spot, without question.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rams have not nothing but Gurley on offense. Why sell the farm for a player without building at least a ok OL to protect him. Goff will be the next Derek Carr if they play him now.

Leading up to the drat, I thought LA was a better spot for Wentz, but after seeing the offensive vision that Pederson has in place in Philly, it's not even close. Carson is in a better spot, without question.

I warned you dog. That OL in LA is trash. Wentz would take way too damage. :yep:

I hope they finish with the worst record so we can get that #1 pick again..

There's a decent chance we end up with two top 10 picks in this year's draft

Aw well, we'll have to settle with 1-15 now.

2-14 if Seattle takes another nap again later in the season.

Now watch the Rams beat the Eagles just because.

Now watch the Rams beat the Eagles just because.

Breaking: Rams beat Eagles in Super Bowl 34-0

You do realize both of those teams are in the NFC, right?