Sarge

I just realized...

Top 10 NFL fails of 2011 radio show where Sarge and Stevo were cracking up on air trying to get through them all is one :lol:

• Upvote 2

Oh man. Too many to list right now...just off the top of my head, I remember all the great trolls we used to have, like PSUEagle and D-Lite. They were dumb but made things interesting around here. There are many more, but I will always remember this as a place where you could get some quality sports discussion with people who knew what they were talking about. Turns out that's hard to come by these days.

Top 10 NFL fails of 2011 radio show where Sarge and Stevo were cracking up on air trying to get through them all is one :lol:

I completely forgot about that. :dying:

• Upvote 1

I have a TERRIBLE memory...especially when it comes to remembering names...

I will definitely be checking this thread repeatedly to reminisce and laugh. Already laughing being reminded of FSU Blart...ty Razor...

Hosting the radio show was fun. The trolls made things so fun. There were just a lot of feuds that made things interesting, I'll need some time to think of specifics.

Yet I don't get a no offense at all, although I only ran shows for a few weeks before I found out how shitty my phone plan was for long distance calling. Way to be, Sarge. :p

I won't say it's a great remember but I remember Braven being the softest skinned motherfucker I've ever had the pleasure of encountering on the internet. Think SJW but without a cause to get angry about so he just got pissed over anything and everything. Dude was the worst, even got me suspended here a few times.

• Upvote 2

+1 oochymp and Razor. lolJ&D, I actually kinda forgot about that.

Braven sucked, for sure.

- When the arcade was actually kind of a big deal here. People used to play those games a lot. Not so much now. Anyone still play?

I spend far more time there than I care to admit :ninja:

Just the overall mixed reactions everyone has to all the games, the way the players are, all the transactions, etc.

The images of lolstevofail, Pep nips BC, and Mav trying to flash his hairless stomach.

• Upvote 1

My memory is really shitty, so it's been great to see people list the funny times and "interesting" posters who are no longer here. Of the things that immediately come to mind for me, though, I have to say that I will always appreciate the way this community rallies around its posters who are struggling for one reason or another. There mere fact that we're comfortable enough with each other to post about our lives to a group of people, most or all of which we've never met in person, makes TGP a very special community, and I'm starting to think I should be saying TGP Family instead of TGP Community.

• Upvote 1

A few of my favorite moments:

But before we get to that....BANGY DRAFTED JOSH CRIBBS THIRD OVERALL IN FANTASY? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

- Playing late night Pokerstars over the summer. I was such a noob going in, so I got to learn how to play and enjoyed whooping BLUE every game ;) But no, it was cool getting to chill with you guys doing something other than talking football.

- The OSU/MSU football game in 2013??? - It was the year where OSU were paper champs and I believe MSU beat them. It was a great game. But the "madbox" lived up to it's name that night. The hype and trolling during that game was immense. Mathias went off on OSU during the whole game. It was also the introduction of Conor "shook" Cook :lol:

I'm sure there have been many shoutbox memories that I can't currently think of.

• Upvote 2

Late-night PokerStars! We should fire up some tournaments again soon...

Also, I 100% agree that simply following along in the mad box during games/events is among the funnest TGP times. I specifically remember the reaction when the Bills drafted C.J. Spiller.

vz7of5.jpg

Still one of the funniest pics in TGP history, though you look less like him now that you're older.

Also, does everyone remember WHERE'S SARGE which led to WHERE'S BC and WHERE'S ______________________ when someone would be MIA during mock drafts?

lolBrownage.

• Upvote 1

WHERES SARGE is the best thread title here ever.

My favorite moment was the roast threads. I got Cousin Skeeter there. Ha

And when everybody dissed poptart tough guy mall cop FSUBLART

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace
  • Upvote 2