Cherry

Browns Starting Kessler

*Matt Barkley strolls into this topic* Smells like an 0-16 season.

Rofl, they might as well run the wildcat with Crowell the entire game.

Garbage QB with noodle arm taking over the starting role. I think this script has been played out a couple times in the history of the league.

I decided to post a massive loser destroying an American tradition much like Kessler will do to the QB position as a tribute:

I'm ready for some Kess.

No Coleman now? This kid is fucked.

The realist in me says 19/30 for 175 yards and 2 INTs. The optimist says 19/30 for 275 yards and 2 TDs.

all this mockery and yet he is a pro....

The running joke is that I've touted Kessler as a first round caliber QB who is essentially a poor man's Brees while everyone else sees him as a 7th rounder backup or worse.

Miami's defense is a must start this week in fantasy...

That's pushing it.

all this mockery and yet he is a pro....

If that is your argument, it's a very weak one lol.

*Matt Barkley strolls into this topic* Smells like an 0-16 season.

8dTgWgT_zpsoyl2yodi.gif

I remember when he gave up two safeties against GB and one of which he ran out of the back of the endzone. Browns have no chance.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Corey Coleman :sigh:

Can Dolphins smell blood in the water from a mile away or is that sharks?

31 other teams can smell Cleveland. :smug:

• Upvote 1

That's pushing it.

Every fantasy league has stated must start. Everybody. So I'm not the only one. Now watch the rookie go out and play good lol.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

yet you are going to say someone sucks from your couch

Oh you analyzed the play of a professional QB and didn't like it? LET'S SEE YOU PLAY QUARTERBACK

Edited by 2-14

you bent the context of what I said by editing out the rest..

you are agreeing with me.

I dont need to be able to throw far to be able to analyze how good someone is. Thats why I dont understand pro scouts keeping guys who cant throw 10 yards forward.

how can a group of fans say someone sucks when its supposed to be so hard to get a spot in such a limited league?

Its a rhetorical question.

my inability to throw is meaningless. I'm not trying out for the league ..but I can damn well tell if some guy sucks or not from just a few details that are told to me what to look for.

I dont know how to make a movie or cook certain food but I damn well know when it sucks

I must have mistaken what you meant. It seemed as if you were criticizing others for believing that a player is bad due to watching tape and giving their own opinion. I love Kessler, but I can see why someone like Dmac would hate him. We're both entitled to the opinions though, even if it is analysis from the couch.

you bent the context of what I said by editing out the rest..

you are agreeing with me.

I dont need to be able to throw far to be able to analyze how good someone is. Thats why I dont understand pro scouts keeping guys who cant throw 10 yards forward.

how can a group of fans say someone sucks when its supposed to be so hard to get a spot in such a limited league?

Its a rhetorical question.

my inability to throw is meaningless. I'm not trying out for the league ..but I can damn well tell if some guy sucks or not from just a few details that are told to me what to look for.

I dont know how to make a movie or cook certain food but I damn well know when it sucks

OK the couch comment is pointless. I don't think your in the NFL scouting players either. Your on your couch saying who is good. So what's the difference? He made it in the league. Congrats. As a Cal fan and watching him in college, I didn't see a successful NFL QB. That is my take on him.

Kessler was a Cody Parkey away from winning despite having one of the worst lines in the league, Pryor/Hawkins/Barnidge, and a terrible defense. 21/33 for 244 yards. And outside of two early fuck-ups on first drive he played without making mistakes.

LolRazor. LolFavre. LolDmac. My boy is a decent starting QB.

Liked what I saw. Smart passer. RG3 was awful, McClown threw INTs when the game was on the line. Keep working with Kess.

Edited by Bay

Meh. Kessler played better than I thought he would. Still several mistakes (holding onto the ball to long, a couple delay of games, fumble) and the offensive line especially whatever the fuck his name is at right tackle wasn't doing him many favors throughout the game.

Terrelle Pryor did just as good at QB as Kessler.. Time to start a new QB in Week 4.