Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

Thanatos Safe Space

Carolina-Panthers-2015-NFC-Champions-Fla

Due to recent events I've decided to create a 2016 free safe space for Thanatos. We will only be discussing the epic 15-1 season from Carolina in their run to an improbable super bowl. While they did lose, they did good in the draft and getting some seemingly solid talent. They are set to sweep up the NFC south. Let the good times roll, guys. Than needs our help in this time, and I'm going to make damn sure we are talking about the Panthers potentially winning the NFC in 2016 in this thread.

CAM FOR MVP

Edited by 7-9
  • Upvote 2

It looks bad now but if this season can get Ron Rivera fired it'll ensure that Cam's prime isn't wasted on a coach riding his coattails. Rivera has shown time and time again that he does not grow as an in-game coach. You can do whatever you want between Sundays but if on Sunday you never variate from what you generally do, you'll always fail.

Time to move on from this entire coaching staff and start fresh.

• Downvote 1

Don't fret, Than. We can be shitty team buddies...

STBs :yep:

• Upvote 2

This is actually kinda crazy. Like most people I bought into Carolina regressing this year, but I didn't think they would have a complete meltdown.

Carolina-Panthers-2015-NFC-Champions-Fla

Due to recent events I've decided to create a 2016 free safe space for Thanatos. We will only be discussing the epic 15-1 season from Carolina in their run to an improbable super bowl. While they did lose, they did good in the draft and getting some seemingly solid talent. They are set to sweep up the NFC south. Let the good times roll, guys. Than needs our help in this time, and I'm going to make damn sure we are talking about the Panthers potentially winning the NFC in 2016 in this thread.

CAM FOR MVP

I love all of you guys. When we get back to the SB in 2029 with Chosen Newton as our QB, I will remember this time fondly.

I wonder if Than will duck on the $100 bet with Phil....

:think:

I don't duck on bets. I have never ducked on a bet in my life.

Edited by Thanatos

No this is a safe space. Can't wait to see Cam Newton at the super bowl

In the stands.

Crying into a margarita.

One positive thing I will say though.. What a steal it was to get Greg Olsen from Chicago. The Bears really wasted his talent, but so do the Panthers for a couple of years. He's their best and most consistent offensive player.

• Upvote 2

For a team that had Wesley Walls, one of the best I've seen play at that position, the fact that Greg Olsen just put up the most yards for a Panther TE in a single game ever is saying something. He's amazing. Should have had a TD too if DA could have put it on him on 3rd and goal.

That's not very safe space-ish.

It's calculating the formula needed to go on the magnificent run that's bound to happen.