Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Packers fans....

Might as well join in on some smack talk since the forum is buzzing...

Time to get revenge for this:

0ap3000000456759_video_cp.jpg

Face it, JD & co, you're scared of this Dallas team. And you should be. We were the better team on that day and we're going to be the better team next Sunday.

Your D-line should be very afraid of our O-Line. No, actually, they should be fucking petrified of them. We impose our will and do what the fuck we want to teams.

Cowboys 34 - 10 Packers

Unless youre the Cowboys and your stellar QB gets benched for injury-prone ones. :smug:

Mike Daniels is going to have his way with the Dallas guards. He has his way with everybody. Everybody else, though, is fucked.

We have one of the best Dlines and LB rotations in the league... Pretty sure they will be bale to handle their own. Who should the Packers be afraid of on defense?

Nobody... the answer is nobody...

And everyone knows that Dez can't catch a pass at Lambeau.

This is no contest. Green Bay's best and most convincing victory of the season.

• Downvote 1

I'm gonna enjoy the Packers' "great run defense" get there asses widened by Zeke.

Zeke is pretty good... but we're better. We do get Mike Pennel back if we choose to cut somebody so it will be interesting to see if his inclusion hurts or even helps the run defense.

Dak gonna play like Cam. 37-17.

Poorly? Packers blow them out? I like this guy.

:cigar:

Dak gonna play like Cam. 37-17.

I was close :sigh:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/10/16/ezekiel-elliott-highlights-packers

Man, Zeke is a beast. He looks awesome. You know, to me he looks a lot like Marshawn Lynch. He's not going to make many people miss in the open field, but he has a ton of power. Physically they are similar players. Similar height and weight, almost the exact same 40 time. A few of these runs here showed off his power. He hurdled a guy, got popped by a lineman in mid-air, landed perfectly on his feet, and dragged Packers defenders for more yards. On another run he got hit at the LOS, dragged that guy for a while before shaking him off, and picked up a huge gain. And that's just this week. Every week he has some runs where he just imposes his will on people.

Sure he's running behind a great OL, but he is an absolute menace in the open field. If this running game stays healthy, other teams are going to have a hard time with Dallas for many years to come. Dak will only get better too.

Oh and if you think the Lynch comparison isn't valid, why don't you ask Beastmode's former teammate?
Edited by Sarge

DeMarco Murray is now the 2nd best RB in the league

Cowboys need to give Zeke more chances in the passing game. I get wanting to somewhat limit his touches so he doesn't wear down. But he is a gifted receiver too