Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

LMAODolphins

Dolphins just cut 2 starting linemen and have repeatedly benched their former first rounder in Ja'Wuan James. Tannehill is on the verge of getting benched for Matt Moore. Kenyan Drake and Jay Ajayi can't beat out the corpse of Arian Foster. Don't get me started on a defense which has a back 7 that consists of one solid player and a bunch of UDFA talents :yao:

RIP Miami. Lack of talent always kills.

As much as the Jets suck it's good to know we're not the biggest dumpster fire in our division.

LOLPHINS.

So the Dolphins released Turner, who didn't even know until gameday that he'd have to play left tackle after not playing LT since college. Great idea, Mr. Gase.

Please sign Turner, Minnesota. Depth.

Adam Gase is already failing as a head coach. Nobody's going to want to play for him if his fuse is so short.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Gase is going to lose his locker room. You can't go benching and cutting everyone lol

He basically blamed all of Ryan Tannehill's shit play on the O-Line too... They suck, yes and poor protection will lead to poor QB play in many situations. But....

“I know when we have 18 dropback passes and he’s hit or sacked on nine of them and then the completions we do have, he’s got guys in his face,” Gase said, via the Miami Herald. “I’m supposed to blame him for that? I get a look at the whole picture. I’m calling the plays and I know what it’s supposed to look like and it’s not looking like that now as far as what’s going on around him. … Everybody wants to blame that position. It’s the easy one to do because you can see completion, incompletions, interception. But when you hit your back foot and get sacked, there’s not much you can do about it.”

He's basically absolving Tannehill and making excuses for him. That won't do him or Tannehill any good in the locker room. You can't baby and coddle players like that and then expect to get any sort of respect from the other guys in the room.

That isn't what being a leader is about.

Tannehill already seems like a cocky can do no wrong player too.

• Upvote 2

I dunno about the rest of the season, but Sunday was definitely on the o-line. When Tannehill actually got more than half a second to throw the ball, he hit his passes and made good decisions. Only one of his two picks I'd really put on him, and the one I would put on him was just a great play by McCourty ripping the ball out of the receiver's hands(but it was thrown behind the receiver). The 2nd was just a desperation throw down 13 with like 2 or 3 minutes left.

In the first half, Derrick Morgan absolutely abused James, their RT. If Morgan didn't sack Tannehill(which he did twice), he was in his face. I've never seen a RT get pushed back so frequently. And while Morgan is a good player, he's not some elite pass rusher that does that frequently, there's no excuse for that happening.

And in the 2nd half, Brian Orakpo pretty much sealed the game for us by sacking Tannehill twice in 3(might have been back to back..) plays. He destroyed their LT, just bull rushed him. Orakpo is a fantastic pass rusher though, and for an LT starting at LT for the first time, he did well for most of the game.

On the interior, Casey got two sacks and was the disruptive force he always is, but it was added pressure by Klug who absolutely destroyed the interior of their line on a consistent basis.

Tannehill had no chance to do anything on Sunday.

• Upvote 2

Tannehill is the worst starting QB in this league. I've said it for years now..the Dolphins will never do anything while he is at the head of the helm in Miami.

Always cracks under pressure, is an incredibly mediocre QB that does nothing great besides turning the ball over when the game is on the line.

He's lucky that he's been on a team as incompetent as the lolphins because 90% of the NFL would've benched his ass years ago.

well, that sucked..not for the Dolphins though

Yeah, I had been saying all week prior that this was the exact type of game that Tomlin teams love to lose. Some shit-tier QB goes ham on us, nobody shows up to play, and Ben gets injured as icing. :sigh: