BigBen07

Official Hockey Thread

Pens won 7-0 and Crosby had a hatty. LolFlyers sean shook.

Flyers weren't on the same planet as the Penguins last night. Totally outmatched.

The other two games were great, though. Love playoff hockey.

enjoyed the Wild-Jets game. Expect the Preds to kick the shit out of the Avalanche, oh well.

Minnesota needs to score some damn goals and spend some time in offensive zone. Just like last year in the playoffs, Dubnyk was just fine last night. Give the guy some support and get off your heels, boys. The 2-1 surge was nice, now make a majority of a game out of it tomorrow.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Looks like the second consecutive year where the opposing goalie is standing on his head. The Wild are literally wasting Dubnyk's prime. He's way too fucking good to get no support, and the Wild have way too many good offensive players to struggle to score goals...

Someone explain to me what Boudreau does that makes offense disappear in the playoffs. This makes no fucking sense.

He's not doing anything. The Wild have been massively outplayed so far in this series. If it wasn't for Dubnyk, the Jets would have scored at least 12 goals by now. You also can't get any goals when the Jets defense limit the amount of shots.

I did not like the shit the Wild pulled at the end of the game. Take the loss and move on. The series isn't over yet.

Edited by BigBen07

What happened? I shut it off at 2-0.

What happened? I shut it off at 2-0.

Poor sportsmanship by the Wild. Two players took shots at the Jets and started fights when it was 4-1.

Thrilling win. But damn that game headed hella late on the east coast.

Picked up a win in Pittsburgh. What's up now pussies?

I'm just flat out pissed off at this point. The Wild have all this talent and a great goalie and they aren't even competitive with Winnipeg. It's a fucking joke.

Win this series or turn the page on some of our veteran players. This performance, along with their pathetic performance against STL last year, is unacceptable.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Vegas looks legit. I expected them to falter a bit in the playoffs, but up 2-0 on the Kings and with a double OT win. They keep this up they are definitely contenders.

Wouldn't it be something for MAF to beat Pittsburgh in the Finals and deny them a 3-peat?

I don't think Bware realizes how deep the Jets forward group is. Laine, Wheeler, Scheifele, Ehlers, Connor.

Their depth isn't affecting the effort of the Wild players not named Dubnyk

Picked up a win in Pittsburgh. What's up now pussies?

Crosby's point total.

No but the jets forecheck is straight up bullying the wild. The wild are getting out shot out hit and your top scorer disappeared. Lets be honest with each other as well Dubnyk is not a series stealer

Edited by Turry

Staal can't do anything if they don't spend any time in the offensive zone.

What the fuck did Matt Dumba just get a penalty for? The Jets player slammed into him after the whistle and he just put his arm around the guy while the guy threw punches at him. Fucking bullshit for the Jets to get an unearned power play.

No but the jets forecheck is straight up bullying the wild. The wild are getting out shot out hit and your top scorer disappeared. Lets be honest with each other as well Dubnyk is not a series stealer

He would be if he had any offensive support and wasn't facing 40 shots a game. He's better than most opposing goalies.

3-0 lead. Hopefully they end this on Tuesday. And no more OTs please. Staying up till 2-230 sucks

I keep expecting Vegas to falter and they never do.

Caps down 0-2. :devious:

Not sure why I bother watching playoff hockey at this point

Why is Grubaer playing over Holtby?

Why is Grubaer playing over Holtby?

Good question, something about riding the hot hand, I thought they needed to go back to Holtby for the playoffs and if Holtby isn't starting tomorrow I'm done

MacKinnon! Game-breaker