DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Anthony Davis just needs to stay healthy man, but I can't say he's better than LeBron just yet but it's really close. What Davis did tonight against Marc Gasol is definitely impressive, but what LeBron James did in the finals last year was absolutely unbelievable.

It's crazy how good James, Curry and Davis are right now. Gonna be a good MVP race this year.

Edited by seanbrock

LeDouche is washed up.

Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, and Russell Westbrook are going to take the league by storm and make him a faint memory.

The Bulls won a game...and of course the world wants to overreact by saying how Wade made a 'clutch' three while we were already up by 2... Wade shot the three ball well but that was his best game of the year, most def won't repeat.

Rondo made some nice passes, but he's a pussy when it comes to fighting through screens.

Our defense is garbage. Fred Hoiberg's lineups are garbage. Isaiah Canaan, MCW, Mcdermott, Mirotic, and Felicio is just a recipe for disaster amongst the other lineups I saw last night.

This team sucks and it makes me furious to see guys like Butler and Taj play their hearts out when the rest of the team is egotistical, over the hill, inefficient role players.

• Upvote 1

I've had Anthony Davis in my Top 3 for the past two years. Nice to see him get some recognition for all he does. That team is absolute garbage.

Davis will never win MVP on that shit team

LeDouche is washed up.

Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, and Russell Westbrook are going to take the league by storm and make him a faint memory.

The Bulls won a game...and of course the world wants to overreact by saying how Wade made a 'clutch' three while we were already up by 2... Wade shot the three ball well but that was his best game of the year, most def won't repeat.

Rondo made some nice passes, but he's a pussy when it comes to fighting through screens.

Our defense is garbage. Fred Hoiberg's lineups are garbage. Isaiah Canaan, MCW, Mcdermott, Mirotic, and Felicio is just a recipe for disaster amongst the other lineups I saw last night.

This team sucks and it makes me furious to see guys like Butler and Taj play their hearts out when the rest of the team is egotistical, over the hill, inefficient role players.

I know you hate LeBron but he's still got some greatness in him this year.

Try being a Rockets fan...

At least your team is competitive and doesn't sign washed up vets to hog cap space under a completely INEPT coach.

Nah, the Rockets invest money in guys who will miss 50 games a year.

Jesus. I feel bad for Davis. That was a good game to watch tho

Orlando's offense has been kinda rough early this season.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Joel Embiid's greatness is evident but he's making some questionable decisions out there. To be expected for a rookie for sure but man defensively this guy is going to be an absolute terror. Offensively when he's on there will simply be no stopping him. His size and skill are ridiculous. Once he cuts back on the turnovers he's going to be one of the best players in the league very very quickly.

At least your team is competitive and doesn't sign washed up vets to hog cap space under a completely INEPT coach.

Oh please, Hoiberg is a different personality and the players weren't used to a players coach, so one season went poorly. Look how good they look right now.

Have you seen Houston's roster? Go look and then look at your Bulls' roster and experience a level of gratitude unprecedented for you these past few months. My Rockets went from potential contenders to first round punching bags for elite West teams with no trajectory and no hint at any kind of foundation in place. All because their precious superstar has a massive unchecked ego and won't play on both ends of the floor.

Oh please, Hoiberg is a different personality and the players weren't used to a players coach, so one season went poorly. Look how good they look right now.

Have you seen Houston's roster? Go look and then look at your Bulls' roster and experience a level of gratitude unprecedented for you these past few months. My Rockets went from potential contenders to first round punching bags for elite West teams with no trajectory and no hint at any kind of foundation in place. All because their precious superstar has a massive unchecked ego and won't play on both ends of the floor.

Hoiberg is a pushover/pussy that has no backbone. This team when times get tough Hoiberg will be silent, as he was the majority of last year. When players start to get frustrated..he won't confront them. He doesn't give two shits about defense or effort. That's what gets you places in the NBA. Not all the fancy bullshit motion sets.

Three games don't mean shit to me. We aren't making the playoffs and anyone that thinks we are a good team with a good coach is SEVERELY mistaken.

My Karl Anthony Towns for MVP pick is looking suspect as hell. Him and Dmac's boy Drummond are shitting on my fantasy squad. I need Heyward and Jackson to come back bad. At least LaVine is ballin.

Guest Phailadelphia

Two undefeated teams remaining...CLE and...OKC.

3-79... HERE WE COME.

Just what I expected to happen.

A team that turns the ball over like crazy, can't play defense...lets a guy not known for making three's a 100% three point threat, and what is done down the stretch as far as adjustments? Nothing.

These are the Bulls I know. Get ready for some more L's.

I feel terrible for Anthony Davis. Dude is electric and would be a sure fire MVP candidate on most teams. But they just have no help for him and he won't win it, on a non playoff team.

Russell Westbrook hasn't acknowledged KD's presence whatsoever... I think we are about to see one of the greatest games of all time from Russ.

3-79... HERE WE COME.

Just what I expected to happen.

A team that turns the ball over like crazy, can't play defense...lets a guy not known for making three's a 100% three point threat, and what is done down the stretch as far as adjustments? Nothing.

These are the Bulls I know. Get ready for some more L's.

You are 3 - 1 and lost to the Celtics by 7... Try watching the Suns.

Pls Sixers have won like 60 games......in 5 years :yao:

Game last night went pretty much exactly like it should of gone, imo. It was the perfect storm with OKC coming off a game just the night prior.

KD was fun to watch though, and all the chirping back and forth was definitely entertaining.

Probably isn't sustainable, and I hate the Bulls so it pains me to say this, but it's great to see Wade take and make so many threes this early on.

In seasons prior you're lucky if he attampts like 10 threes within the course of a a 40 game span, he's taken and made two so far into thsi game.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel