seanbrock

NFCE Juggernaut?

Eagles DB's were no match for all the receivers NYG have, but I don't think you guys score that many points without the two turnovers in our territory.

I want to see how Lewis and Adams progress but I love the fact McAdoo is actually putting in rookies and it's paying dividends.

They were beating coverage but neither of them has hands. When Cruz left the game the Giants offense slowed down a lot. Jaylen Watkins is really struggling though having to play safety. Eagles should put CJ Smith at nickel and leave Jenkins at safety.

I'd also like to move Agholor to the practice squad and bring in Paul Turner. Agholor is useless. Paul Turner might not be a world beater but he can catch the fucking football. When Allen Barbre comes back I also think it's time to start Wisniewski at center.

Edited by seanbrock

They were beating coverage but neither of them has hands. When Cruz left the game the Giants offense slowed down a lot. Jaylen Watkins is really struggling though having to play safety. Eagles should put CJ Smith at nickel and leave Jenkins at safety.

I'd also like to move Agholor to the practice squad and bring in Paul Turner. Agholor is useless. Paul Turner might not be a world beater but he can catch the fucking football. When Allen Barbre comes back I also think it's time to start Wisniewski at center.

Has CJ played well when given snaps?

#HornsUp!

Has CJ played well when given snaps?

#HornsUp!

He was up and down in pre season but taking one of our best players and playing him out of position to put a shitty player in his spot is a lose/lose. Now we have a weakness at two positions instead of one.

Well Giants pull of a clutch win against the Bengals, this is looking like a two team division with the Cowgirls.

I said at the start of the year that the signings of Verdon, Snacks and Jenkins would be huge and alongside JPP and Collins this defence the last month has really shown up. Castillias and Robinson are holding the inside LB position nicely as well.

Also the first team in the NFL to have a winning record with the lowest ranked running yards per game. If the RBs can get it going the Giants look good for a playoff spot at least

Redskins are just a half game behind you guys, and they have the H2H right now. Oooh Weee, Bangy.

Every team the Eagles need to beat to get to the playoffs is on their schedule it seems. All 3 remaining division games are at home. If we come out of this year with 8-10 wins I'll be really excited about the future regardless of whether we make the playoffs. This team has fought really hard this year and despite lacking talent at key positions, they've gotten some very impressive wins. The hardest thing about building a legit team is getting the right QB and I think we can check that off the list. Things are looking up.

Well Giants pull of a clutch win against the Bengals, this is looking like a two team division with the Cowgirls.

I said at the start of the year that the signings of Verdon, Snacks and Jenkins would be huge and alongside JPP and Collins this defence the last month has really shown up. Castillias and Robinson are holding the inside LB position nicely as well.

Also the first team in the NFL to have a winning record with the lowest ranked running yards per game. If the RBs can get it going the Giants look good for a playoff spot at least

Please don't put the Giants in the same sentence as the Cowboys.

Dallas is a more complete team but don't be surprised if they split with the Giants this year. As much as the Dallas can put up points on anyone their defense is not nearly as good as the offense and the Giants can hang points on anyone too with those WR's they have. G-men also have a very good run defense too. They present some big time match up problems for Dallas.

• Upvote 1

Giants have already beat the Cowboys. I'd be more surprised if they didn't split with them. >_>

Tony Romo showed class and professionalism in his statement today, removing all drama from the QB situation. He's still better than Dak quite obviously, but Dak is a perfect fit for this team right now. Kudos to Tony Romo. I'm going to miss him because I think he's too broken to be a 16 game starter anymore.

Mav please. The Giants have already beaten the Cowgirls this year and that was when the defence wasn't playing anywhere near as good as they are now. The run defence as Sean said is good and we have the best Red zone defence in the NFL. Match Up wise I'd take the Giants over the Cowgirls.

The Giants are very much in this race for the division especially if they beat Dallas again and have any possible head to head outcome.

May have paid $200 Million for it but this defence is good. Dak finally got shown up, Dez held to no catches until 2:40is of the 4th when he then fumbled. Zeek still came to play but damn sweeping the Cowgirls is a nice feeling. Also Jenkins, Apple and DRC have really started to click together and with Adams and Collins over the top. This DB corps has the chance to be one of the best in the league.

Thoughts on either Janoris Jenkins or Landon Collins being in the defensive MVP hunt?

Has Olvier Vernon made an impact stopping the run? He must have right.

Vernon has been all around very good, but the key is Big Snacks Damon Harrison.

:ooo: That's right Snacks

Vernon has gotten better with each game after a poor start but as everyone else has said Snacks has been a God damn monster in the middle, especially in the running game. He and Hankins control the middle really well together.

It's nice to see the Giants have a good defence again more specificly the DLINE as this could be a dominant line like back in the days of Tuck, Osi and Strahan