Sign in to follow this  
Sparty

2016-2017 NCAA College Basketball Thread

Sparty got bounced very early last year, but this team is different, so we'll see what happens. I hope Xavier is improved, top 10 already. :notbad:

Surprised some teams are already playing conference games. Hopefully the Ducks can survive Brooks sitting out time to heal up.

Also nothing would make me happier then seeing Sparty start there season then taking out Arizona.

Yes it was only Army but a great start for the Ducks. As Dmac said with Dillion Brooks out everyone will need to step up and Dorsey and Co did so far.

I am still stoked that Boucher was able to come back for another year as his shot blocking is ridiculous. Also really interested in seeing how Brown jr, Bailey Jr and Kigab do seeing as the three if them were rated the no 8 recruitment class of the season.

Surprised some teams are already playing conference games. Hopefully the Ducks can survive Brooks sitting out time to heal up.

Also nothing would make me happier then seeing Sparty start there season then taking out Arizona.

Don't think they count as conference games though. Some early tournies I know have multiple teams from the same conference.

Don't think they count as conference games though. Some early tournies I know have multiple teams from the same conference.

Yea that seems to be the case. And there was a fail moment where I was looking at NCAA football games and thought they were collegiate games for some reason.

Last week was pretty crazy for being the opening week.

Sat front row courtside at MSG for the 2K Classic the other night. Felt good man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seMBX7i5nLA

Might be going to Legends Classic on Monday night, but will definitely be courtside for the NIT Tipoff at Barclays on Thanksgiving.