Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Yo, DMAC!

I'm sorry that your Lions are making an arbitrary trip to Minnesota this weekend. There's no way they're beating the Vikes at the ship!

If the Bears can do it, anyone can.

The Bears won at Soldier Field, where Minnesota has won once since about 2008...

Norv Turner resigned ahead of the game because he wanted no part of the blame for a team that went 0-16 giving the Vikings their first L in their brand new stadium.

I just hope you'll handle this better then you've been handling Sam Bradford's regression back to the Bradford we all know him to be.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, sure, so long as you handle the Vikings defense making Matt Stafford look pedestrian all over again by hitting him repeatedly for 60 minutes! :p

Since when does smack talk have to make complete logical sense all the time? But since you brought it up...

Making the playoffs alone doesn't make you a relevant team. Maybe for most people it does, but I have a stricter definition. For example is a 7-9 playoff team really relevant? Or even the Bengals. We know they're going to make the playoffs almost every year, but we also know they won't do anything when they get there.

For me you have to be a real contender to be a relevant team. It's been a long time sine the Vikings were seen as a team that could win a championship. I don't think they can with Bradford either. For me if you don't at least make the conference championship game, most of the time you weren't a relevant team that year.

I understand that may not be a popular opinion.

Yeah, Smack isn't meant to be all that serious...it's meant to be fun and lighthearted. I mean, the Vikings are going to trounce the Lions on Sunday, but that doesn't mean I can't pretend that DMAC doesn't know that yet!

And Sarge, your team has a boatload of championships, so by nature you look at relevance in a different way. Teams like Minnesota, with no championships, just want to get into the tournament, and they'll call that relevance any time. They had a chance last year to make further noise, I think, but Blair Walsh fucked it up.

lol bla bla bla..if you make the post season often you are relevant.-period-end of logical discussion.

you are top 12 = you are relevant.

-the end-

The Bills haven't made the playoffs since 1999. The Patriots have made it 13 times since then.

The Bills haven't won a playoff game since 1995. The Patriots have won 25 playoff games since then.

Your logic says Bills suck.

Edited by 7-9
  • Upvote 1

So by your logic, a team that's made the postseason 4 times since 2008 is relevant? Glad to see you finally agree that the Panthers are relevant.

lol bla bla bla..if you make the post season often you are relevant.-period-end of logical discussion.

you are top 12 = you are relevant.

-the end-

What happened to being a free thinker?

I have a different opinion than yours. Instead of you trying to intellectually challenge it, you dismiss it as crazy.

You are an indoctrinated sheep.

keep things in perspective/context.

this year I expect the Bills to make the playoffs. I never claimed anywhere they were valid before that.

nor does winning mean or prove it will happen this year for the Pats.

the only thing you are capable of doing is regurgitating what has already happened.

I think two and three steps ahead.

Ah but I think four and five steps ahead.

Ah but I think four and five steps ahead.

:yao: AndyDalton4halloffame
  • Upvote 1

Boy, everybody on TGP is so woke and self aware over the past couple of weeks.

TGP's gotta be renamed to match the general sense of enlightenment that comes with posting here now.

• Upvote 1

:yao: AndyDalton4halloffame

He's become a top 10 QB statistically but he's never gonna win anything like I said he would need to if he wanted to be in the hall :yao:

Also, that's like 2013 Cherry take it with a grain of salt.