Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Seahawks cut Christine Michael

Seahawks waived RB Christine Michael.

Michael's Seahawks career has come full circle. The starter to begin the season, Michael quickly fell out of favor, as he did early on during his first stint in Seattle. The Seahawks didn't seem to trust C-Mike to properly execute the offense. The disconnect was evident in Michael's stats, as his 4.00 YPC didn't match the explosion he demonstrated on film. His release is the clearest sign yet Thomas Rawls (leg) will be returning this week. There's a chance Michael will be claimed off waivers, but his bizarre reputation could cause teams to pass. Now 26, Michael's Dynasty light is once again nearly faded.

:think:

Wha?

Whaaaaaat???

I don't get this at all.

Something must be up behind the scenes. And Rawls must certainly be ready for gametime.

Edited by Thanatos

About time Rawls can help my fantasy team. Been waiting all season

Wha?

Whaaaaaat???

I don't get this at all.

Something must be up behind the scenes. And Rawls must certainly be ready for gametime.

At the conclusion of the NFL Draft, the Hawks had selected 3 rookie backs, and Thomas Rawls was coming off a breakout season. You saw gleaming potential of both Rawls and Prosise to be big-splash players. Guys that can juke guys out of their shoes, display solid receiving skills, and run over people. Then they both got hurt. Thus, they decided to start the veteran who know our offense. That's all Christine Michael was.

Michael was providing what the Seahawks needed--a nose for the end zone. Obviously he wasn't Lynch but he got the tough rushing touchdowns that Seattle so desperately needs for their offense to function. I think they might regret this because I'm not convinced that either Rawls or Prosise can stay healthy. Prosise is fucking electric, though.

All the hype for this guy for nothing.

Could we... uh... get him back now lol :shifty:

• Upvote 1