Vin

Cowboys vs. Indians

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/preview.asp?g=20161124006&home=6&vis=28

The Dallas Cowboys are the talk of the NFL right now, racing out to the league's best record and a club-record winning streak behind pair of dynamic offensive rookies.

The Cowboys (9-1) haven't lost since the season opener way back on Sept. 11. It's a start that has everyone's attention, given the prominence of the franchise and the circumstances surrounding its unexpected dominance.

And while Dallas is enjoying its lofty perch atop the league standings, the Cowboys are quite aware of what awaits Thanksgiving against longtime rival Washington at AT&T Stadium.

The defending NFC East champion Redskins (6-3-1) are off to one of their best starts in years and are looking for revenge after losing to Dallas earlier this season.

"I'm excited about it," Cowboys first-year quarterback Dak Prescott said. "I have never done this before, to respond real quick and play another game. But I love ball, and I love these games. I'm excited for it and I'm looking forward to it."

Prescott and running back Ezekiel Elliott have electrified the Cowboys' attack. Prescott has accounted for 21 touchdowns -- 17 passing and four rushing -- and Elliott leads the league in rushing with 1,102 yards.

Dallas has piled up at least 400 yards of total offense in eight consecutive games, tying New England (2007) and Denver (2013) for the longest single-season streaks in NFL history.

Prescott threw for 301 yards and three touchdowns, two going to Dez Bryant, in Sunday's 27-17 win over Baltimore. Elliott ran for 97 yards.

The only 10-1 start in Cowboys history came in 2007. Finishing off a season sweep of the Redskins would match that mark.

"We're taking it one game at a time and focusing on what's happening at that moment," said Bryant, who has five touchdown catches, but is questionable with a back injury. "We're not looking too far ahead."

Washington is no slouch offensively behind Kirk Cousins. The Redskins walloped Green Bay 42-24 on Sunday, scoring the second-most points since Jay Gruden became head coach in 2014.

With 515 total yards against the Packers, Washington has hit at least 500 yards twice this season. That ties the most in a single campaign, dating back to 1950.

The Redskins finished with two 100-yard receivers (Pierre Garcon and Jamison Crowder) and a 100-yard rusher (Robert Kelley) in a single game for the first time since Sept. 12, 1999 against Dallas.

DeSean Jackson stopped short of calling Sunday a breakout performance for the offense.

"I'd like to say that, but it's one game," he said. "You can't put all the eggs in one basket for one game. We have to continue to come out here and put the work in every week. This is going to be a quick week for us, we play another on Thanksgiving.

"That game means a lot for us. We see everybody winning in our division and we still have a lot of work to put in to get to where we need to get to. We know what's at stake and we know what we want to accomplish at the same time."

Washington is off to its best start since opening 7-3 in 1996. The Redskins have rebounded from being 0-2, which included a 27-23 home loss to Dallas on Sept. 18.

Former Washington running back Alfred Morris had the game-winning touchdown for the Cowboys in the fourth quarter.

The Redskins are 6-1-1 since that loss.

"We're feeling good, but at the same time it's a short week and we're playing one of the best teams in the NFL on Thursday," said Cousins, who has seven touchdowns passes in his last three games. "Once again, I feel like I say it every week, but welcome to the NFL.

"It doesn't get any easier from here in our division. A lot of people wanted to take shots at it last year and said, 'You know, it's not a very good division.' I think this year proves that in the NFL everybody is good."

The Cowboys have faced the Redskins a franchise-high seven times on Thanks¬giving and hold a 6-1 record. Washington has won its last to visits to AT&T Stadium.

Dallas, 29-18-1 all-time on the holiday, is aiming to snap a two-game losing streak on Turkey Day.

Injuns gonna kick whiteys ass....even if whity is a little darker this time.....Dak....what the fuck kind of a name is Dak?

Rayne Dakota Prescott, baby.

Lol

When I get home, I'll do you one better than those

You're the expert.

10 Little Indians - Beach Boys :smug:

No way Washington blows out Dallas unless Dallas shits themselves

Dez Bryant (back) is active for Week 12 against the Redskins.

Bryant's status wasn't in doubt. Inactive for the Cowboys are SS Barry Church, CB Morris Claiborne, QB Mark Sanchez, RB Darius Jackson, OT Chaz Green, DE Benson Mayowa and LB Mark Nzeocha.

DeSean Jackson (shoulder) is active for Week 12 against the Cowboys.

D-Jax should be fine for his usual role on Thanksgiving. Inactive for the Redskins are LS Nick Sundberg, QB Nate Sudfeld, RB Matt Jones, WR Rashad Ross, OT Blaine Clausell, OG Arie Kouandjio and DL Matt Ioannidis.

JA are great I'm just not big into experimental

• Upvote 1

I fucking HATE this team. Zeke is going to jail next year or hopefully suspended.

I fucking HATE this team. Zeke is going to jail next year or hopefully suspended.

Nice crop top ZEKE sig. Elite kind of sig.

• Upvote 1

Not a chance

Cowboys offense is a juggernaut of hatred... Defensively they are still pretty susceptible... I believe the only way to beat them is to get up on them early so they somewhat abandon the run... easier said than done tho

Dallas is running the table, going 15-1. The only teams that can stop them in January are Seattle and New England, so we'll see.

Dallas' defense would be fucking great if they could rush the passer. I mean, that secondary is really good when healthy. They get Claiborne and Church back come playoff time and they'll be tough to throw on. Their linebackers are good. The DL is fine against the run, just can't generate any pass rush. Teams know that DLawrence is the only real threat, there, so if they feel they need to they can shift help to him.

Cousins threw a bunch of darts into perfect spots yesterday. I've never seen a guy be able to compensate for suspect arm strength at such a high level. His lack of an elite arm makes him have to be perfect and it's crazy how often his passes are.

I was impressed with Cousins as well. A little support on defense, and the Redskins could have won that game. Given that, Washington is gonna have to back up the Brinks truck for Cousins now, right?

I was impressed with Cousins as well. A little support on defense, and the Redskins could have won that game. Given that, Washington is gonna have to back up the Brinks truck for Cousins now, right?

They may feel that they have to, but they still shouldn't break the bank for him. Kirk Cousins is going to be a 3-7 year QB whose arm eventually gives out and whose accuracy eventually regresses to the mean. He has to fling it with all his might on any pass over 20 yards, and on any kind of sideline route that needs to be a frozen rope, and those passes still lack velocity. I do not see any circumstance where Cousins' accuracy doesn't eventually regress to the mean. It's fool's good without question.

Did you guys hear Buck and Aikman talking about how Mo Claiborne broke a piece of bone off his pelvic bone? Jesus Christ, can you imagine how painful that was? I hope he can come back--he was fucking shut down until he got hurt, and his tackling and physicality were off the charts.

They may feel that they have to, but they still shouldn't break the bank for him.

In theory I agree, but once again we find ourselves in a situation where the QB has all the leverage. Like the Ravens with Joe Flacco, the Bears with Jay Cutler, and the Dolphins with Ryan Tannehill, the Redskins have two options: give Cousins a monster contract, or find a new quarterback.

The difference between those three and Cousins is that those three have every physical trait you could want.

And the difference is also that Cousins is a halfway decent quarterback compared to the other three.

You're like a parrot that only repeats silly things

The difference between those three and Cousins is that those three have every physical trait you could want.

Fine, but it doesn't change the situation for Washington.

Cowboys will go 12-4 and still only get a 5th seed

802.gif

• Upvote 2

I'd hate to see your code. You aren't the one, Neo.