Sign in to follow this  
Bangy

Line up, Line Up, Cowgirls sign up

Well shit, it's the GMEN vs Cowgirls this week and I'm up for a sig/avatar/title bet if any of the girls fans around here are?

Looking smack that Dallas ass twice this season and make Dak/Dez/Zeek triplets look pathetic.

blots right now

*Sees bangy made a thread against the cowboys*

*has to look up who cowboys are playing*

If you learnt to read the fucking OP you would see its stated there.

So Stevo stepped up and your going to chicken shit it after all the Cowboys are the best in the league shit :ooo:

Giants win. I doubt the league has any interest in a team grabbing a one seed this early

Sig bet it son

I'll bet all 3 cowboys win and name change.

I'll bet all 3 cowboys win and name change.

Aight I'm down for the name and all three I mentioned change bet.

Confirm it and it's on

Edited by Bangy

Have to think of something else,...remember? Mine is till Christmas eve

Sig bet is the signature down below your posts. You can find it on your profile page.

My signature for instance is the Ezekiel Elliott cereal gif.

Confirm it Dak and it's on

Confirming everything right? That means name change, sig, title and avatar till wild card round of playoffs.

Confirming everything right? That means name change, sig, title and avatar till wild card round of playoffs.

Sweet with me, confirmed. I'll not take any further bets seeing as this covers me for everything

Well shit, I was actually expecting to lose this one. For name you can change to Where's Dak?and title can be NFCE 2nd best.

I'll find a avatar and sig later for you

Meh...I'll consider it.

Glad I held off. I had a feeling it would be the right move.

Glad I held off. I had a feeling it would be the right move.

Considering you kept saying The Cowgirls were the best in the league. You being a pussy worked in your favour

Dak has been great. He's been the best rookie of all time so far and he's shown a tremendous amount of poise making big time plays in key spots, but it's so hard to get pressure on Dak. You can't rush 4 and beat the Cowboys offensive line, you have to blitz to get Dak off his spot but the problem with that strategy is Dak has so many places to go with the football that if you get home with the blitz he's throwing to a wide open receiver and even when you do blitz it's hard to get there. On top of all that the Cowboys and Elliot are grinding the opposing defenses pass rush with the run game.

Let me make this clear, Dak still has to make the plays and read the defenses which for the most part he has done and he's done it exceedingly well, but the guy has it pretty damn easy. We saw what happens when he comes up against a pass rush that can get to him. He looks like a rookie because he's not out there playing like he has a red jersey on in Training Camp.

Dak has been great. He's been the best rookie of all time so far and he's shown a tremendous amount of poise making big time plays in key spots, but it's so hard to get pressure on Dak. You can't rush 4 and beat the Cowboys offensive line, you have to blitz to get Dak off his spot but the problem with that strategy is Dak has so many places to go with the football that if you get home with the blitz he's throwing to a wide open receiver and even when you do blitz it's hard to get there. On top of all that the Cowboys and Elliot are grinding the opposing defenses pass rush with the run game.

Let me make this clear, Dak still has to make the plays and read the defenses which for the most part he has done and he's done it exceedingly well, but the guy has it pretty damn easy. We saw what happens when he comes up against a pass rush that can get to him. He looks like a rookie because he's not out there playing like he has a red jersey on in Training Camp.

Ok, lets pump the brakes a bit.

Statistically, who has been better? That's probably what I should have added because I don't believe he's the best rookie of all time.

Hate to sound like a homer here, buuut: Cam's rookie year > Dak's. It's really not close unless you're looking at W/L record. Statistically, Cam has the best rookie year of any QB.

Also RG3's rookie year. Better efficiency wise than even Cam, though not as much volume.