RazorStar

Sam Bradford is legitimate

legitimately dog shit.

lPPBynr.gif

If nothing else, the Eagles got a first rounder for this trash.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Member earlier this year when people said Bradford could lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl?

I member. #lol #goodtimes #TGPNeverForgets

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's over. Give it up. The Lions swept the Vikings and have a 2 game lead, essentially making it a 3 game lead. And the wildcard isn't happening. Too many other teams ahead of them.

Edited by Sarge
  • Upvote 1

The trade was laughable. And now we can all say "I told you so".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

listen and learn.

Detroit can beat Chi and then lose 3 straight to NY,DAL, and GB.

while Vikings win 4 straight with superior defense.

the league doesnt want playoff teams decided with 3 weeks to go. thats not good tv

Love the logic on this one. So Detroit will lose to Green Bay and Minnesota will beat them in Lambeau? :rog:

Member earlier this year when people said Bradford could lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl?

I member. #lol #goodtimes #TGPNeverForgets

Just because he didn't doesn't mean he couldn't Edited by oochymp

Based on what? 1 month of play?

Bradford was god awful every single year before one little 4 game stretch this year. The way he has played in the last 2 months is exactly the way he really is. That's not a Super Bowl QB.

Alright, let me give a fuller explanation now that I'm not on my phone. First off, the Super Bowl discussion came because of the trade terms, one of the picks was conditional and would turn into a first rounder if the Vikings won the Super Bowl this year, naturally that's going to spur the discussion. Then you get to the discussion of can the Vikings win a Super Bowl with Sam Bradford? Because he's the QB that wound up turning into can Sam Bradford lead the Vikings to a Super Bowl, but it's the same question. From there, you look at the team, and on paper Minnesota had a very good team, Bridgewater was a huge part of them being in the Super Bowl conversation preseason, but the team around him looked pretty damn good too. So, a number of people (I think myself included) looked at that team and said "yeah, a replacement level QB could get this team to a Super Bowl." Bradford at his best is roughly a replacement level QB, so with those assumptions you get to the conclusion that Bradford could get the Vikings to the Super Bowl, and again because we're talking about a QB that's going to become lead them to a Super Bowl.

Then you have to look at intervening factors, primarily Peterson's injury. Peterson is the guy who's actually capable of leading the Vikings to a Super Bowl, but that credit is always going to go to the QB (see: Davis, Terrell). Once Peterson went down week 2 the Vikings' shot at a Super Bowl effectively ended. Without Peterson opponents aren't stacking the box so the passing game suffers, the offense can't stay on the field as well so the defense suffers. Because of that major intervening factor I'm not willing to say that Bradford couldn't take the Vikings to the Super Bowl, he just needed everything else to go well around him and it didn't.

Really? Because Dilfer made it to one and that guy on the Bears made it on SB 41.Didnt won but they got there while sucking..Washington made it with Shroeder, Giants made it with that guy with a mustache....plenty of suck QBS get there all the time

Awful logic and the 2006 Bears and 2000 Ravens were 100 times better

Not unthinkable that the Vikings win out.

@ :jags:

vs. :Colts:

@ :Packers:

vs. :Bears:

Look, I wouldn't say I think they'll beat the Packers but it could certainly happen. It's a divisional game and the Packers are far from a power house. The Vikings still do have a very good defense.

The Lions on the other hand have to play Chicago who they already lost to and go on the road to face the Giants and Cowboys and close out the season playing the Pack in their building. Is it a long shot that the Lions lose 3 out of 4 and the Vikings win out? Yeah, but it's FAR from impossible.

Edited by seanbrock

They've gotta beat the Jags first.

Since entering the league, Jaguars QB Blake Bortles has racked up more pick-sixes (11) than victories (10).

• Upvote 1

Since entering the league, Jaguars QB Blake Bortles has racked up more pick-sixes (11) than victories (10).

At least he is not whipped and playing like a pussy

At least he is not whipped and playing like a pussy

What was that again?

Vikings = DONE

u a dumb

It's bad when BC calling you stupid smh

Posted this once and deleted it by accident :yao:

Anyway, that ain't Sam Bradford. He wears #7, not #8. The score between Washington/Minnesota was never 24-12(Minnesota actually led 20-14 at one point).

Posted this once and deleted it by accident :yao:

Anyway, that ain't Sam Bradford. He wears #7, not #8. The score between Washington/Minnesota was never 24-12(Minnesota actually led 20-14 at one point).

Great catch, also the breast cancer awareness ribbon on the 25 indicates the game in the gif was played in October, the Vikings played the Redskins in November this season

I did a little sleuthing, I'm almost certain the play is from 2012 and the QB is Christian Ponder, who just passed Blaine Gabbert on the 49ers depth chart (and FWIW the pick was run back for a TD)

Edited by oochymp
  • Upvote 1

Gotta step my gif game up, damn.

• Downvote 1

It's ok, Bradford is still ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1