Sarge

Happy 10th Birthday, TGP!

What an anniversary! Cheers to NBB for founding this place, cheers to all the mods/administrators over the years who shaped TGP into what it is today, and cheers to all of you for providing insightful discussion that keeps everyone coming back. I still look forward to logging in to this place almost every day, which is incredible.

• Upvote 1

There's been plenty of drama around here but many a good memory. Happy 10th birthday TGP and to the rest of you guys who help keep it going

• Upvote 1

Happy 10th Birthday to the Palace. I think i was here in the very beginning...getting old so i can't really remember for sure.

• Upvote 1

Is it really 10 years considering the name change? #PhilEliottQuestionsIt

Is it really 10 years considering the name change? #PhilEliottQuestionsIt

I can't remember the original name before the Football Palace..

Enjoy spending time with all of you as I became comfortable logging in mostly every day and feeling like I belong. :cheers:

• Upvote 1

Wait,10 years since we switched from tfp to tgp? No fucking way.

Wait,10 years since we switched from tfp to tgp? No fucking way.

i remember that sig man :clap: :clap: .

• Upvote 1

10 years total between TFP and TGP. :yep:

Hadn't thought about it in a while. Felt like 7 years, but looking back I've been thinking that for a while. :laugh:

Love you all (mostly).

Anyone else still around from the NFL Xtreme days?

Holy shit man. It's kind of crazy that in a way I grew up with some of you guys. I came on here at 17 years old or so. Learned a lot about football being here over the years and had a fuck load of good laughs. We used to be bigger when people recruited a lot more but we have a tight knit group of regulars on here and I honestly like it better that way. The only way you guys are getting rid of me is if I get locked up again :cigar:

• Upvote 2

Hell yeah! :rock:

Love this place and the community. It's been a little over seven years here for me, and even though I'm not as active as in year's past I still love this place as much as I did when I first started.

• Upvote 1

I'm not joking when I say this is the third tab on my bookmarks behind only Facebook and Twitter

Same :p

Yeah, back in the day I was joining football forums left and right. For whatever reason, this is the only one that I've remained active on. Your guys' loss I suppose.

I've only been here for three and a half years, but I can gladly say that current TGP is better than the archived shitshows you asswipes like to reminisce about. :smug:

I've been here so long I've actually forgotten how I even stumbled upon this place. I believe NBB messaged me on the GangGreen message board.

Anyways, it has been an awesome ride. I'm not joking when I say this is the third tab on my bookmarks behind only Facebook and Twitter because this is the third place I go to on my computer when I open it up, behind those two.

Looking forward to keeping it that way for a long long time.

Same :p

Please. TGP is my homepage and has been for nearly a decade.