Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

NBA Trade Machine TGP Style

Simple, prepose a trade or discuss a trade somebody preposed.

A ton of big names have been floated, Cousins, Wall, George, Aldridge and the two Sixer Bigs, Okafor and Noel. You always have to watch out for the Lakers and Celtics, but there are teams like the Raptors and the Clippers who could be looking to add some fire power too.

First there's Paul George, the Pacers were a pretty good team in the East a few years back but it looks like that window is long since shut and it would be a good idea for them to unload PG13 for some draft picks or lottery talent.

I could put together a trade package for any of these guys with the Sixers. They have that many young players and draft picks and they have cap space to take on bad contracts as part of a 3 team deal. They make sense to add to any trade scenario almost so here's how I have my team landing an elite 2 way wing.

Pacers Get

Okafor/Noel (Pacers pick)

Sixers first or Sacramento pick swap

2017 2nd round pick

2018 first rounder

2018 2nd rounder

Sixers get Paul George

Sixers give up a lot but likely still get a lottery pick this year. They'll have plenty of money to fill out the roster more and I think Paul George fits like a dream on this team.

Pacers get a good young center, 2 first round picks, one of them a lottery pick and possibly the other one too and then two 2nd rounders to try and put players around Myles Turner.

Nerlens and Turner in the front court with like Dennis Smith or Fulz or something? That's a pretty damn good core. Fill that in with some good shooters/defensive players and they'll be good imo. They'd have their picks plus Sixer picks in the first and second round to do exactly that.

Edited by seanbrock