Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

New type of scoring?

So I was thinking in real life rotational/bench players have an impact and definitely contribute to wins. Are there any sites with scoring that allows for like 25% points from bench players or something like that?

If not, what's the strategy to monetize this idea or even have TGP included in making this a reality like IDP scoring is?

Bye weeks could really screw you over, but that's the only downside I could see

Bye weeks could really screw you over, but that's the only downside I could see

Could always have a few "Rotational" positions that would include Flex positions that you get a few points from. Incentivizes a rounded out roster and waiver moves as well as adding another layer of complexity/strategy.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

It also diminishes the team who takes a player like Le'Veon Bell who always seems to be on suspension for the first four games, because they can't get bench points out of them early on.

It also diminishes the team who takes a player like Le'Veon Bell who always seems to be on suspension for the first four games, because they can't get bench points out of them early on.

Just makes it easier to pass on them or steal them later if you feel you can afford it. Not much different than now, just makes it more boom-or-bust.

Include 2 stash spots that are not included in the scoring of the bench. This accounts for BYEs, suspensions, injuries, etc. Otherwise, you have to make do.

• Upvote 1