Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Bills fire Rex, Rob Ryan

Huh, kinda figured after two .500-ish seasons he might get another year or two to push them over the hump.

The team is regressing under him and his gameday coaching is atrocious. I think the reason he was fired this week rather than once the season ended was because he wanted to start Tyrod and the gm (who I really want to fire) doesn't want to risk his contract being guaranteed.

Edited by blotsfan

I think the reason he was fired this week rather than once the season ended was because he wanted to start Tyrod and the gm (who I really want to fire) doesn't want to risk his contract being guaranteed.

On that note, the Bills have said Whaley will lead the coaching search. So, you'll have to wait a little longer.

On that note, the Bills have said Whaley will lead the coaching search. So, you'll have to wait a little longer.

Whaley has amazing job security. I don't understand it, and its awful.

Whaley has amazing job security. I don't understand it, and its awful.

Don't you always extend GMs with poor performance on their record?

I'll be honest, Lynn is highly rated and there was no way they were going to let him leave to another team. They were lucky to keep him after he interviewed for HC jobs last year. Although the Bills higher ups are questionable at best, it's highly likely Lynn gets the job next season, so I am going to hold off on the Ryan firing hate until at least the end of next year.

Hiring Lynn would be a terrible decision.*

*We are almost 100% going to hire Lynn