GB @ Dallas

Seattle @ Atlanta

I'm noob

Edited by WhoDak?

Pats

Steelers

Seahawks

Cowboys

Falcons/Seahawks is the hardest to predict for me. Seattle has it's running game going but without Earl Thomas the their pass defense is vulnerable. I trust Wilson more in a big game than Ryan though so that kind of was what made me take Atlanta.

Divisional Round:

Raiders @ Patriots

Steelers @ Chiefs

Seahawks @ Falcons

Packers @ Cowboys

so far so good, only one matchup isn't right and I would have picked the same winners, looks like picking all the way through may have been the right call (I say right before going 0-4 :whistle: )

Seattle

New England

Green Bay

Pittsburgh

You can't edit your original post after the time, Mr. PE. 0-2 for you.

• Upvote 1

Your edit is after both games yesterday. I know that those results haven't changed, but the easiest way to revise your picks is just to make a new post for me to see and leave the original post as is, unmolested.

good. on a couple sites everyone has different habits. make a new post,dont make a new post..or the site doesnt have a time stamp. I cant keep up with everyone's control freak tendencies

You can't predict games right either, which is odd, considering you know it's staged.

Well, Oochy gambled and the gamble paid off in a big way. Other than getting the Oakland/Houston game wrong early, he's nailed the final four competitors and taken a hefty lead. This doesn't mean he's won however, but if both New England and Green Bay win their conference championships, I don't think anyone can catch up. If the opposite happens though, Oochy would end up with 8 points, more than enough for someone picking singleton to take the crown. Vin and WhoDak maxed out at their current score, and because they both failed to get a super bowl competitor right, they'll be ending at 5 and 6 points respectively.

Despite currently being in last place, I still have my super bowl winner alive, so I can salvage 5 more points out of the competition if the Patriots pull through (gross). I'd still be behind Weapon though, who picked the same SB teams I did and winner. Ugh. As for the people picking singleton, three people are currently 7/8 which is a very good mark, and if Oochy stumbles down the stretch one of you guys would be in the best position to win it all. As for everyone else... good luck next year.

Current Standings:

Oochy (all) 10 (Max 26)
WhoDak? (all) 8 (Ends at 6)
Vin (all) 7 (Ends at 5)
WeaponX (all) 7 (max 15)
FartWaffles (one) 7
Sparty (one) 7
Mav (one) 7
Thanatos (one) 6
Seanbrock (one) 6
Blots (one) 6
PhilElliot (one) 6
SteVo (one) 5
Bay (one) 5
Jayrus (one) 5
Ace (one) 3
Churlz (one) 3
RazorStar (all) 2 (max 7)

:Falcons: and :Pats: . One hell of a Super Bowl, brace yourselves.

Also, I might post weekly just to see how I'd have done under the alternative scoring for my own curiosity, but I'm going to consider this post my official entry

It definitely looks like picking them all at once was the right call, because I'd have made the same picks week by week. With the full picks I wind up at 8 points if I miss both games this week, that'd be my max if I missed both of these games picking by week. Though if New England plays the same as they did Saturday they're gonna get steamrolled by Pittsburgh so I might have picked Pittsburgh if I were going week by week.

For the record, I'm doing the one-week-at-a-time method as it pertains to Razor's points system. But I'm also predicting the entire playoffs for fun.

Patriots > Raiders

Chiefs > Steelers

Cowboys > Packers

Falcons > Seahawks

Patriots > Chiefs

Cowboys > Falcons

Patriots > Cowboys

So, if I had predicted it all at once, I would have 6 points (3 points first round, 3 points this week) with the potential for 6 more with some Patriots wins against incorrect teams. As it stands I have 5 points with the potential for 3 more, only if I ace the three remaining games.

Next year I'll go for it all at once. :D

Anywho, picks for this week. Can't bet against the Patriots in Gillette, and I think the Packers' injuries finally catch up with them.

:Falcons:

:Pats:

Edited by SteVo

after looking over everyone's picks, I think I will win overall if the Packers win this week

Same picks as Stevo.

:Falcons: 38

:Packers: 31

:Pats: 27

:Steelers: 23

Edited by Thanatos