RazorStar

Playoff Pick Em 2016

:NFC: 41

:AFC: 27

Edited by Chernobyl426

I'm not being intentionally dense, I didn't want to assume you were doing what I thought you were doing, which was accusing the Patriots of cheating somehow in the AFCCG. I thought that would be a large leap of logic given that I have heard no such claims anywhere on the internet.

If you are saying something else, I legit don't know what you're talking about. Unless you are talking about the coach and the QB, but I mentioned that.

Yeah, like I said in the Box I was merely referring to their history and such like Sean's post.

I'll buy Belichick as the greatest coach ever but to me Trump's Bitch can't be the greatest QB of all time because of how good otherwise garbage QB's look when Br*dy has missed time. Most teams aren't dominant still with back up QB's. Great teams can win with back up QB's but not like the Pats. They completely shit on a playoff team with one of the best defenses in the league with their back up QB this year. I'm not saying Trump's Bitch isn't great and that he's not a hall of fame and all that but to me it disqualifies him from being the GOAT.

As for the Pats cheating, where there's smoke there's fire. You don't see these kinds of accusations with other teams. I'm sure they get away with a lot of shit. They have a guy on their staff whose job it is to find ways for them to cheat and their record at home as Zack has pointed out is suspiciously good. This year I think the Steelers beat themselves with bad execution and a bad game plan on both sides of the ball. You can't make mistakes against that team but I don't think there should be any doubt that part of their success can be attributed to cheating.

You're on a roll lately.

Patriots > Falcons

I'd be pretty impressed with myself if I only picked one game incorrectly and it involved my favorite team so I have an excuse.