Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Giants Allegedly Trash Plane After Defeat

Mark Kropf said he was waiting to board United Airlines Flight 934 out of Newark when “the pilot came out and asked for everyone’s patience, and shared where the plane came from and that the plane needed extra help repairing and cleaning the interior.”

“Another 30 minutes passed and the gate agent told us it was the Giants that destroyed the biz class cabin, and we saw service personnel walking countless seat cushions off the plane,” Kropf​, a tech company employee from Brooklyn,​ wrote in a message via Twitter.

“Upon entering the business class cabin, the cleaning scent only partially masked the alcohol smell. I had popcorn, chewing tobacco and other food crumbs on my seat.”

Online flight records show the Boeing 767-400 had arrived in Newark from Green Bay, Wis., where Big Blue got drubbed by the Packers, 38-13, in a wildcard playoff game Sunday.

It was the Giants’ first playoff game since winning Super Bowl XLVI in 2012.

Gordon Allott, president and CEO of the BroadPeak tech firm, emailed The Post from inside the plane while waiting for takeoff.

“We are about 2.5 hours delayed. We were told the Giants had this plane last night and trashed it. Which is the cause of the delay,” he wrote.

Allott later tweeted his outrage, fuming: “The @Giants are poor losers. #UA934.”

http://nypost.com/2017/01/09/giants-trash-airplane-following-embarrassing-playoff-blowout/

Whoo baby, Giants have dropped like 12 places on the classiest teams list this year. After the whole Josh Brown debacle, and now this? Guess everyone is gonna have to worship the ground the Broncos walk on instead. :p

(Don't mention Aqueef Talib)

A United spokeswoman told The Post mechanical issues were to blame for the delay. Mechanical issues also plagued the Giants' return home from Green Bay. The team's flight to Newark was delayed two hours on Sunday night, according to the team.

Sounds like they were just really drunk on the plane... People tend to be messy when severely intoxicated. I hate the Giants and all but this is a non story imo.

^Lmao Sean

Yeah, why should we hate on innocent, violent drunk professional athlete / celebrities even if they are division rivals. The Giants made a lot of strides this year, reviving themselves as a formidable team in the NFC. Re-developed and revamped that defense. Swept the freaking Dallas Cowboys. Relatively speaking it was a pretty good season for the NYG. I understand the frustration of the loss, dropping passes and looking way too flat on the offensive side of things. I get professional athletes leaving a mess, but these details indicate going way overboard to destroy this thing as if it were their own locker room.

Odell Beckham Jr has destroyed the dignity of the culture of the organization, because in the grand scheme of things, they grew and succeeded quite a bit this year, giving themselves a decent chance at hanging with the rest of the NFC again next year talent wise. But as a culture they are looking quite dysfunctional, which is going to subtract from these chances to succeed in the near future.

Edited by BC
  • Downvote 1

I don't think it's a made up story, I just don't think it's a big deal. I don't even think them partying before the game is a big deal. They were just dumb enough to post about it on social media. Gronk parties all the time and I don't think it effects his play on the field. There's a long list of hall of fame players who were huge partiers and won multiple rings.

The Giants lost because The Packers put together a great game plan defensively and executed it damn near to perfection and Aaron Rodgers is one of the best to ever do it. If you ever played organized sports you'd understand why these guys would react the way they did. I do and I never had millions of dollars on the line.

I don't think it's a made up story, I just don't think it's a big deal. I don't even think them partying before the game is a big deal. They were just dumb enough to post about it on social media. Gronk parties all the time and I don't think it effects his play on the field. There's a long list of hall of fame players who were huge partiers and won multiple rings.

The Giants lost because The Packers put together a great game plan defensively and executed it damn near to perfection and Aaron Rodgers is one of the best to ever do it. If you ever played organized sports you'd understand why these guys would react the way they did. I do and I never had millions of dollars on the line.

Are you saying OBJ should beat Ladarius Gunter in coverage? To be fair, Gunter got a decent amount of safety help, but didn't do poorly in man either and he followed him wherever he went on the field.

He had more than a decent amount of safety help. I saw a good amount of plays where OBJ was triple coverage with a LB underneath. You could tell they frustrated him too. Did he miss some catches he usually makes? Yeah absolutely but the Packers have to get some credit too.

No doubt about it. That's how you beat OBJ -- mentally. And you know Eli is going to throw at him at least 15 times.. May as well piss him off in the process.