WeaponX20

Whats everyone's Draft Board for there team look like

David Njoku on Eagles would be sexy :ooo:

:Vikings:

My draft board consists entirely of Offensive Linemen.

David Njoku on Eagles would be sexy :ooo:

with a name that close to Goku I tend to agree. J/k imma have to look him up though ha

Doing a little bit of research and I think I probably have OJ Howard ranked higher than any WR. Dude is the closest thing to Rob Gronkowski i've seen come out of any draft in recent memory. Elite athlete, elite pass catcher and as far as TE's go he's a pretty damn good run blocker for somebody who catches as many passes as he does. I'm probably gonna be pretty pissed off if the Eagles pass on him for anyone not named Leonard Fournette if by some miracle he falls to the Eagles because he gets caught hitting a bong on social media or some shit.

OJ Howard is incredibly hard to judge because the talent is there but almost 0 college production because of the offense he played in. He definitely soared up boards after the Senior Bowl. But this TE class is also loaded soo

OJ Howard is incredibly hard to judge because the talent is there but almost 0 college production because of the offense he played in. He definitely soared up boards after the Senior Bowl. But this TE class is also loaded soo

Julio had questions about his production at Bama too. Look at what Howard did in title games and the senior bowl when he was asked to be a pass catcher and not more of a run blocker.

Patriots - Legarette Blount

Friendly reminder to Bay as to who said this garbage.

Mike Williams at #5.

Sydney Jones at #18. If the Titans grab those 2.. I could see a 12-13 win season.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

R1. Ryan Ramchzyk OT

or Cam Robinson OT

or Garrett Bolles OT

It's no secret Texans need QB help in the worst possible way but a rookie is not likely going to be the saviour this season so Texans bolster their oline - just in case Newton can't play.

R2. DeShone Kizer QB

or Patrick Mahomes QB (May have to trade back up for either of these two)

Texans have to keep trying for a franchise guy so either of these two give them someone to develop over the next year until Osweiler's 2nd year expires.

R3. D'onta Foreman RB

Texans were obviously missing that extra oomph in their run game last season. Lamar Miller got his 1000 yards but was not used in his preferred role so bring in a hammer.

R4. Adam Shaheen TE

Huge, athletic ex-basket baller with good hands and should make a big target for whoever is under center.

R5. Damien Mama G

Texans continue seeking help for their line.

R6. Levon Myers OT

More depth for that oline

R7. Josh Tupou NT

New fattie to groom in the wake of Wilfork's possible retirement.

R1. Ryan Ramchzyk OT

or Cam Robinson OT

or Garrett Bolles OT

It's no secret Texans need QB help in the worst possible way but a rookie is not likely going to be the saviour this season so Texans bolster their oline - just in case Newton can't play.

R2. DeShone Kizer QB

or Patrick Mahomes QB (May have to trade back up for either of these two)

Texans have to keep trying for a franchise guy so either of these two give them someone to develop over the next year until Osweiler's 2nd year expires.

R3. D'onta Foreman RB

Texans were obviously missing that extra oomph in their run game last season. Lamar Miller got his 1000 yards but was not used in his preferred role so bring in a hammer.

R4. Adam Shaheen TE

Huge, athletic ex-basket baller with good hands and should make a big target for whoever is under center.

R5. Damien Mama G

Texans continue seeking help for their line.

R6. Levon Myers OT

More depth for that oline

R7. Josh Tupou NT

New fattie to groom in the wake of Wilfork's possible retirement.

As a friend, let me tell you that none of those guys are worth a first round selection at tackle. Cam is best converted inside as a guard. His footwork is way too sluggish to hold up at the next level when he's kicking out. Bolles has the upside, and has the athletic profile to become a decent starter, but he is way too weak against the run and has trouble popping guys on the outside and keeping that at the end of his arms. Way too easy for an edge rusher to get the track on his outside shoulder and bend underneath. Ramczyk is essentially an even weaker Bolles. Dude has no understanding of using his reach and keeping defenders outside at a distance. I'd feel more comfortable with playing Forrest Lamp outside over any of those guys, and he's not even that high up my tackle rankings.

Kizer won't fall to the second round, and if he does you're getting Andrew Luck lite. If that happens, I'd jump on the Texans bandwagon immediately as super bowl contenders. He's an all-pro talent. If you pit Osweiler and Kizer against each other Kizer would win the job before the second week of camp. Mahomes is the complete opposite. Dude has the upside to be a Brett Favre style gunslinger, but as his current stage he is a little piece of shit. Decent accuracy, but HORRIFIC decision-making. Loves to run out of the pocket for fun and sling up bombs. God awful mechanics that rely on a great arm, not lower body strength or proper arm slotting. Played in an offense that had him look at one or two reads rather than look at the whole field. Likely comes in undersized at the combine. DO NOT TOUCH MAHOMES. It's a waste of a pick.

D'onta Foreman. :think: It's an interesting pick, especially if he falls to the third round. I don't think Foreman is a good hammer, because he tends to go down on first contact way too often. He doesn't really have a second gas tank once he gets into space, and will typically maintain the same speed throughout the run. That said, he's a workhorse. He can get 30 carries a game and just punish defenses with constant running. If you wanted to run the ball a shitload with Miller & a poor man's Frank Gore, I'd be down.

Shaheen I haven't seen at all due to lack of tape, but I've heard a lot of good stuff based on the size. That said, I've heard he's very limited as a blocker and is very unrefined in general. Worth the risk if you love the measurables, but I just don't have the background to grade him right now. Excited to see his tape when it arrives.

Damien Mama :ooo: The big bruiser from USC. I love Mama on tape. He's capable of devouring defenders whole, and just brute-forcing them out of the play. He's a bit sluggish at times, and shouldn't be trying to hit blocks on the move as much. That said, he can get to the second level when asked, and does a damn good job anchoring in the pass game. If he is available, you're getting a great starter in round 5.

Levon Myers Didn't have a full report out on the guy, but he was very very low on my rankings. Graded out as a guy who shouldn't make a training camp. Just overall a very mediocre game. Technically flawed and nowhere close to NFL strength.

Josh Tupou Haven't seen any tape on him, but if you're looking for fatties to groom into Wilfork's place, D.J. Jones, Josh Augusta, and Tyrique Jarrett could all be worthwhile investments late in day 3 that could bloom into starters down the road.

Edited by Chernobyl426
  • Upvote 1

According to popular opinion...this draft is deep at RB and pressure. The Colts have depth at RB to an extent, but we are possible in the worst position in the NFL when it comes to pressure. Our only sacks were from players who are now FA's, retired, or wayyyy past their peak. On another significant note, we simply cannot stay healthy at the CB position, which is NOT deep in the draft. At 14/15, it would be hard to pass on Cook if he were available, but CB is not a good value at that pick unless Tabor was still there, which just isn't freaking happening.

If Barnette or Charlton is there, I say go for it. Please for the love of god, no S, WR, or TE.

My choices at 14/15 if available are :

Tabor

Cook

Charlton

Barnette

or trade down. We need more picks. We even need a punter for shits sake.

According to popular opinion...this draft is deep at RB and pressure. The Colts have depth at RB to an extent, but we are possible in the worst position in the NFL when it comes to pressure. Our only sacks were from players who are now FA's, retired, or wayyyy past their peak. On another significant note, we simply cannot stay healthy at the CB position, which is NOT deep in the draft. At 14/15, it would be hard to pass on Cook if he were available, but CB is not a good value at that pick unless Tabor was still there, which just isn't freaking happening.

If Barnette or Charlton is there, I say go for it. Please for the love of god, no S, WR, or TE.

My choices at 14/15 if available are :

Tabor

Cook

Charlton

Barnette

or trade down. We need more picks. We even need a punter for shits sake.

Barnett and Taco are both 4-3 DEs and don't work well without their hands in the dirt. If the Colts aren't running 4-3, then they are gonna need to go somewhere else with that pick. Tabor would be good there. I'm not a big Cook guy, but he could definitely split with Gore.

Also, CB is the deepest its been in years. Like 20 CBs could go in first four rounds.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Also, CB is the deepest its been in years. Like 20 CBs could go in first four rounds.

Well, 21, 17, 18 over the last three years makes 20 actually average,,,,if 20 are selected. But to clarify, my definition was intended to indicate players near ready to start. I see 1...maybe 2 starters. The rest will likely need some time. The Colts need a starter if they go CB at 14/15. Tabor will be gone. Hope that clarifies.

Well, 21, 17, 18 over the last three years makes 20 actually average,,,,if 20 are selected. But to clarify, my definition was intended to indicate players near ready to start. I see 1...maybe 2 starters. The rest will likely need some time. The Colts need a starter if they go CB at 14/15. Tabor will be gone. Hope that clarifies.

Who all have you watched? I know for a fact that Sidney Jones, Jalen Tabor, Marshon Lattimore, and Gareon Conley are starting caliber guys. Adoree Jackson and Cameron Sutton could definitely start too.I haven't even gotten around to watching guys like Awuzie, Lewis, Quincy Wilson, or Howard Wilson. Class is loaded man.

But to further the discussion about corners....the Colts have only taken a first round CB one time since 1985. That was Marlin Jackson...who made a huge int to get us past the Pats in 2006 to the SB.

I think that has long been ignored.

But to further the discussion about corners....the Colts have only taken a first round CB one time since 1985. That was Marlin Jackson...who made a huge int to get us past the Pats in 2006 to the SB.

I think that has long been ignored.

You didn't exactly answer the question. Why you say only one or two guys from this class at CB can be starters immediately? :think:

They weren't or aren't game changers. Just solid backs.

Meh - Foster was consistently top 5.

In his prime he was as dangerous as any back in the league.

You didn't exactly answer the question. Why you say only one or two guys from this class at CB can be starters immediately? :think:

Sorry for the delayed response, been away for a bit. I was going by earlier information, and secondary prospects do look quite deep. You are correct. I think it was nj.com had 6 db's in the first 14 picks or some crazy prediction. However, I think CB is a pretty hard position to become a starter in year one. Colts now have let Adams go without resigning. He is getting older, but our depth is horrid, and Davis is coming off an injury filled season. Tabor looked a little slow at the combine, and the kid from Washington is pretty light in the torso. I don't see any way that we dont take a CB with one of the first two picks. For the love of god, I hope they get Butler in at S.

See my avatar for who I really want.

I want Defense, Defense, and more defense.

I'm fine if we can try and scrape up an OT and a RB like James Conner in the mid rounds. But all I want is guys in the middle of the field Like Foster, Mcdowell, and Jarrad Davis...

However I'd also be interested in CB's as well...

Ok we're a week out...which prospects are on your wish list?

The Eagles have so many holes, I don't have any specific wishes whatsoever. Dream scenario is that the Eagles use their first 4 picks on, in any order, a:

• Running back
  • Receiving option (WR or TE)
  • Cornerback
  • Another cornerback

I also wouldn't mind a pass rusher or O-linemen if they're BPA.