Vin

Texans @ Pats

23/40 198 yards 1TD 3INTS 47.7 rating

^ You can't win with a statline like this.

Yes they gave up a ST touchdown, and yes Fuller dropped what would've been a TD pass, but Brock's accuracy this whole year has been absolutely atrocious. No excuses.

• Upvote 1

Bware defending a shitty QB. Never seen that before.

:kobe:

Seems like every time Brock drops back to pass, there is a 50/50 chance or greater that he is going to sail it, throw it at the guys feet, lead his receiver too much, or throw way behind him... Just looking at tonight, how many time did we have to see a Texans receiver jump for a pass when he was wide open... Why should those guys have to stretch and struggle to come down with balls when they are in open space on a consistent basis.

It's probably just an overreaction because it's so fresh in my mind, but Brock is one of the most inaccurate QBs I remember in my 26 years on this planet.

I am not a Texans fan and watching Brock throw the ball aggravated me to no end. I could not put up with that shit for another year.

Texans might just be forced to go with Savage honestly because paying another QB would fuck up the rest of the team that they DO have.

Yeah, and the FA pool isn't even that inspiring.. If they need to get by a year to free up money, FA options are mostly Texans cast-offs... Schaub....Hoyer... Fitzpatrick...Keenum... Mallett

Other guys.. Barkley.. LOL NO. Landry Jones? Ehhh. Christian Ponder, Thad Lewis

To Fart... You watched him all year.. was there anything you saw from Brock at all that was made you feel optimistic? Because even without much money to spend and knowing you aren't getting a long term answer.. I'd still sign one of the above names (or make a trade.. Jimmy G, Romo, etc) maybe draft another guy and roll without Brock.

Like, I am trying to think of an excuse to keep him around other than.. He's owed a lot of money, and I am struggling.

Edited by Favre4Ever

To Fart... You watched him all year.. was there anything you saw from Brock at all that was made you feel optimistic?

:nope:

Was hoping he'd be an upgrade over the Fitzpatrick and Hoyer/Mallett experiments, but the QB play actually got worse with Osweiler under center... :facepalm:

Edited by FartWaffles

Pats played maybe their worst game of the season and still covered a ridiculous 16-point postseason spread... let that sink in.

IYyucIx.jpg

Pats played maybe their worst game of the season and still covered a ridiculous 16-point postseason spread... let that sink in.

IYyucIx.jpg

Pats played maybe their worst game of the season because they went up against a really good Texans defense. They won because they're a much more complete team (really the Texans QB is just awful) but you have give credit to the Texans because you know the Pats come to play in January.