Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

You realize that PMI is only required if you put less than 20% down and for FHA loans. So if you put more than that down, this won't even apply to you. Or go with the conventional mortgage.

• Upvote 1

So, in response to the fact that trump's inauguration was really poorly attended, he made his press secretary give a speech about how it was the most attended inauguration ever (it wasn't). Then, when everyone was making fun of him for that, he leaked a story that Spicer was acting without his approval (he wasn't). Of course, this was a joke that would've lasted one day, but they had to turn it into a big thing because trump is too sensitive to just let things go.

Meanwhile, the women's march to protest trump outdrew the inauguration by a large margin.

And on top of that, trump made a speech at the area where cia operatives that have been killed are honored. He felt that it was the appropriate time to make a "joke" about invading Iraq and stealing the oil. What a guy.

• Upvote 1

Over/Under on Trump's impeachment?

And now Kellyanne Conway says he was just using "alternative facts"

Over/Under on Trump's impeachment?

As long as he keeps letting the republicans push their agenda through (and why wouldnt he when it will enrich him) he won't be touched.

And now Kellyanne Conway says he was just using "alternative facts"

What the fuck?

Trump and his team also seem to think they get to tell the media what they can and cannot say. Fuck this man and his team so much.

"Your job is not to call things ridiculous that are said by our press secretary and our president. That's not your job," Conway said."

Edited by Thanatos

As long as he keeps letting the republicans push their agenda through (and why wouldnt he when it will enrich him) he won't be touched.

They will, slowly, realize that the constant bad press from Trump is paving the way for sweeping Democratic victories in 2018 and 2020, and get out in front of the problem.

Speaking of, who's running for the Dems in four years? I was gonna hop on the Elizabeth Warren train, but she's 67 years old. Gotta look elsewhere.

They will, slowly, realize that the constant bad press from Trump is paving the way for sweeping Democratic victories in 2018 and 2020, and get out in front of the problem.

Speaking of, who's running for the Dems in four years? I was gonna hop on the Elizabeth Warren train, but she's 67 years old. Gotta look elsewhere.

Cory Booker is the name I've heard but there's still a ton of time for that.

Corey Booker would be a worst case scenario but he's pretty likely. The guy just voted against making prescriptions more affordable and is a whore for his donors but like Obama he's a good speaker and a good liar.

That's all you really need. Plus he's black, so it's almost guaranteed.

Trump has abandoned the TPP. Thank Christ.

• Upvote 2

This is a really really dumb argument. Obama was endorsed by Hamas, a terrorist group, in '12. So your vote was the same as the terrorists in 2012 if you voted for Obama.

That's fair, and I'm sure there were people who were against trump that I couldn't stand. Of course, if you claimed that the #1 issue that you cared about was that the US be as pro-Israel as possible and voted for Obama in 2012, then you'd be an idiot. Now take Seans top 10 concerns and note that he voted for the worst candidate of the two on those and you have where I am.

Almost $2B worth of spending... Finally, are we getting a fiscally conservative President? This could get good.

LET THE CUTS CONTINUE.

• Upvote 1

I mean, the cuts to spending are going to be far outpaced by the cuts to revenue, but at least now people can get away with sexual assault easier. I know that's a very personal issue to the president.

• Upvote 1

I mean, the cuts to spending are going to be far outpaced by the cuts to revenue, but at least now people can get away with sexual assault easier. I know that's a very personal issue to the president.

Sexual predators have been stalking the white house for decades. You should be used to it by now.

16143060_2892923040194_21158901254864683

That was 3 presidents ago. Not much I can do about that now. There is literally video of the current president admitting to sexual assault. And now he is doing what he can to make it easier to get away with it (which is already easy enough here).

• Downvote 1

It's cutting season. :smug:

Blots sit down. Trump has been taking the ax to a shitload of policies on all different fronts. The fact he's cutting off on some unheard of sexual assault prevention programs is getting way overhyped in the media cause TRUMP IS A SEX OFFENDER LYNCH HIM

It's cutting season. :smug:

Blots sit down. Trump has been taking the ax to a shitload of policies on all different fronts. The fact he's cutting off on some unheard of sexual assault prevention programs is getting way overhyped in the media cause TRUMP IS A SEX OFFENDER LYNCH HIM

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be unreasonable when I said that sexual assault was bad. It's clearly nbd.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That was 3 presidents ago. Not much I can do about that now. There is literally video of the current president admitting to sexual assault. And now he is doing what he can to make it easier to get away with it (which is already easy enough here).

I generally agree with you and respect your opinion, but I'm getting tired of you spewing extremist left shit, man. This rhetoric is tired and ridiculous. Your pussy party lost because it decided to play this PC card repeatedly rather than attacking him on the actual issues. Y'know, the type of shit you bitch at Fox News for?

• Upvote 1