Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

You won't change the racists that voted for Trump, but you will cause more people to vote for him by calling everyone who supports Trump a racist. And those people are your target for 2018 and 2020.

This this this this this this

• Upvote 1

Yeah, honestly if Trump were to be removed, I think I would be even more scared. Everyone else though? They'd probably be fine with it, because they aren't loud or boisterous like Trump is. Pence and Ryan know how to work the system and how to be "political".

They'd be doing a lot of the same things, if not worse.. it'd just be more quiet.

Under a Pence/Ryan administration, legislation designed to hurt the poor at the expense of the rich would be the norm, but they wouldn't be as insane/incompetent as trump. I can live with that. Not like Trump is any different policy-wise.

Edited by blotsfan

The only republican politicians worth a shit are Paul and Massie at least the ones I know of. I can at least live with the economic policies if they're not beating the war drum and willing to take down the privatized prison industry and give us our freedoms. Paul Ryan is a fucking loathsome scum bag, though Cherry. He's just a very bad person.

Ryan definitely isn't a saint, but he's somewhat capable and knows how to work the system. He's also just a democrat-lite. He's all for big spending, as long as it is for things that support his goals. There are very few fiscal conservatives left though, which makes the Republican party slim pickings.

There are very few fiscal conservatives left though, which makes the Republican party slim pickings.

The Republican Party convincing the American people that they're fiscally conservative is one of the best marketing jobs in history.

• Upvote 2

He's all for big spending, as long as it is for things that support his goals.

Isn't that basically every politician?

The Republican Party convincing the American people that they're fiscally conservative is one of the best marketing jobs in history.

Right, the only spending Republicans ever want to cut is social safety net programs and health care coverage for poor people. They all worship Ronald Regan who spent this country into a massive fucking debt. They're all for using tax payer money to enrich their donors though :yao:

• Upvote 1

Under a Pence/Ryan administration, legislation designed to hurt the poor at the expense of the rich would be the norm, but they wouldn't be as insane/incompetent as trump. I can live with that. Not like Trump is any different policy-wise.

Yeah, but Trump can't do anything without everyone nitpicking the hell out of it. They are all on high alert (and rightfully so) and calling him out almost immediately. There are more "sources" inside the white house and in top level meetings that are leaking information of those closed door dealings than there has ever before.

While, yes, I will bitch about it at some points because I do think it's overdone... I would much rather have this then go to a Pence/Ryan presidency where people go back to not caring about 99% of this while Pence/Ryan bend the American people over like every President before them for decades.

And I do still have hope in Trump's tax plan... Big breaks for everybody (yes, including the rich).. I don't think Pence/Ryan would be nearly as generous.

But Pence/Ryan wouldn't give incredibly classified information to the Russians.

Or would they...

Also, Jeff Sessions needs to GO... I may just live with Pence/Ryan if we can throw Sessions in there. I neevr liked him, but just seeing his slimy face makes me want to hurl.

Or would they...

Also, Jeff Sessions needs to GO... I may just live with Pence/Ryan if we can throw Sessions in there. I neevr liked him, but just seeing his slimy face makes me want to hurl.

Yeah Sessions is probably the worst aspect of trump's presidency. Even Bannon doesn't really seem to have authority anymore.

Hillary's has revealed his new plans.. She's started an organization that will fund Trump resistance groups..

So, in other words, if you want to donate directly to her bank account, go ahead and donate.

• Upvote 2

Hillary's has revealed his new plans.. She's started an organization that will fund Trump resistance groups..

So, in other words, if you want to donate directly to her bank account, go ahead and donate.

Can't be worse than the Trump foundation.

That being said, if you wanna donate to take out trump, swingleft.org is a good organization raising money to donate to democrats in swing districts once their primaries are over. I'd give to them over hillary's PAC.

Oh also, trump told comey to stop investigating Flynn.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?smid=tw-share&referer=https://t.co/GQ6Yei0qSD

I keep hearing about this information - what exactly was it?

I keep hearing about this information - what exactly was it?

Allegedly, it's that ISIS is developing laptop bombs to take on airplanes -- which is information that was released publicly months ago and something I am sure Russia was already aware of.

Allegedly, it's that ISIS is developing laptop bombs to take on airplanes -- which is information that was released publicly months ago and something I am sure Russia was already aware of.

That's what I figured but thought I had missed something due to all the attention it's been getting.

Am I wrong in thinking it is way over the top?

• Upvote 1

That's what I figured but thought I had missed something due to all the attention it's been getting.

Am I wrong in thinking it is way over the top?

No, not at all... lol. At least not from my perspective.

CNN citing the Post that the information revealed was ISIS developing laptop bombs:

http://www.cnn.com/.../trump-russia-classified-information/

CNN breaking the story of ISIS developing laptop bombs over a month ago:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/31/politics/terrorist-laptop-bombs-may-evade-security/

It was about the location of a particular ISIS stronghold.

Where have you seen that? I did a quick google search and most of the first page doesn't even mention "stronghold".

Also something that should be noted.. Obama started this hellish warpath against leakers, yet here we are... Leakers are the one keeping Trump somewhat accountable for the things he does. If it was a stronghold in fact that Trump revealed... How and why the hell do we, the people, know that now? Somebody or somebodies are leaking the same classified information that they are complaining Trump revealed.

Difference is.. the President can do that legally, Other officials can't.

I am not calling to round up the leakers, btw as I have seen some Republican lawmakers do. As I said, I think they keep him somewhat accountable, so I am fine with it.

Just pointing out these little hypocrisies.

And Trump looking out for Flynn is Washington as usual. Granted, it seems that Flynn shouldn't have been hired to begin with... But stuff like that has happened throughout our history. Nixon was pardoned for his crimes.. The FBI released information that Marc Rich practically paid for (Bill) Clinton to pardon him. History suggests that Presidents bend the law in favor of friends and incentives all the time.

It doesn't make it right... But I almost have to laugh at the fact that it's all a big deal now. I just hope it remains a big deal when Trump gets impeached or loses in 2020.

Trump is going to take himself out lol. If you want him impeached have fun with Mike Pence. There is a chance that Dems try to run Hillary again or somebody exactly like her and lose to him. If it's Lizzy Warren or Tulsi Gabbard vs. Trump it's a fucking wrap lol. I could see the DNC rigging it again so they get a big fund raiser to go against Trump (Corey Booker or some other piece of shit) though. If they do that they could still win but they could also still lose which is incredible and they would absolutely deserve to lose in that scenario.

All this bullshit about ISIS is a scare tactic. They fight with our weapons and are largely funded by our biggest allies in the region, Saudi Arabia. They're just fighting proxy wars for us to destabilize the region so we can control their natural resources. They aren't a threat and they never have been.

Where have you seen that? I did a quick google search and most of the first page doesn't even mention "stronghold".

I misunderstood the story. The issue is that he possibly revealed the city where the info came from, which could jeopardize operations. Not to mention that we got the info from Israel and you aren't suooosed to share that info with other countries without the first country saying it's ok.

If it's Lizzy Warren or Tulsi Gabbard vs. Trump it's a fucking wrap lol.

If that si how it played out I would gain some small measure of respect back for the Democratic party. As it stands now they are as bad as Republicans in my opinion. The only other Democratic candidate that I know that I would actually vote FOR instead of keeping another one out would be Martin O'Malley. I thought he destroyed all democrats in the debate last year including Democrat Jesus Clinton. The Democrats were so preoccupied with this glass ceiling bullshit that they forgot to win the election. Dumbasses. The Republican party may be the most evil party we have seen but Democrats are assuredly the dumbest.

• Upvote 1

Tulsi Gabbard would be great but will she have party support? Idk.. Elizabeth Warren is your typical crackpot feminist liberal, but she at least has some charisma.

Tulsi Gabbard would be great but will she have party support? Idk.. Elizabeth Warren is your typical crackpot feminist liberal, but she at least has some charisma.

I would be interested in hearing you expand on Elizabeth Warren. I have been a huge fan of her for years, and to be honest I do not get that vibe at all. I mean I think she is a feminist but i dont think she is one of these third wave neo-feminist like Blots who think all men are garbage :troll: .I think she is interested in equality for sure, but I am not sure it would come at the expense of another group like it would have with Clinton.

Edited by Omerta