Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

How many more millions will continue to be orphaned and/or killed if we continue to elect the same people and refuse to stop this endless cycle? It will never end while people like Schumer, Pelosi and Clinton are leading the "resistance."

There are also millions of kids and young people that have come together against Trump's agenda and policy. Trump has removed the veil. He's tactless and sloppy. He strengthens our movement by continuing to shoot himself AND the GOP in the foot.

The GOP has been fracturing for years. Theres a very strong, more liberal sect of Republicans. Most of them are more classical liberals or libertarians. So Trump shooting the GOP in the foot is a good thing. Get those old crusty bastards out of there.

Its the same thing that needs to happen on the left. They need someone over there to shoot the party in the foot and move them away from the corruption.

I cant believe how much attention Russia gets while the DNC is literally rigging their elections with no repercussions. Its absurd.

• Upvote 1

Knowing what I know about child psychology makes this even more disturbing.

• Upvote 1

How much of this is rhetoric and how much of this actual policy though? Remember the whole public position/private position thing? That's a pretty clear example of how the power structure of the party operates, not just Clinton. What does a platform mean? It's just fucking words and slogans. There are some great Democrats though like Nina Turner and other real progressives that will represent us.

I mean, why are Republicans so much more effective politically? It's amazing that even when they're half dead they kick the shit out of the Dems and when they actually do get power, they do whatever the fuck they want. What a way to control opposition. To me this is why we have to change leadership in our own party and take control of our own revolution because the current leadership wants nothing more than to see our movement die. They'd rather keep losing than cut off the gravy train. I bet they fucking hate people like us, let's be real. It's evident when they tour around the country wagging their fingers at everyine that didn't vote for them.

Edited by seanbrock

The GOP has been fracturing for years. Theres a very strong, more liberal sect of Republicans. Most of them are more classical liberals or libertarians. So Trump shooting the GOP in the foot is a good thing. Get those old crusty bastards out of there.

Its the same thing that needs to happen on the left. They need someone over there to shoot the party in the foot and move them away from the corruption.

I cant believe how much attention Russia gets while the DNC is literally rigging their elections with no repercussions. Its absurd.

Great post. I've struggled a lot to find a way to make that idea clear and I think that's on the money. I think that's something a lot of people could get behind, seriously.

Man how great of a legacy would that be for our generation? Kick out the psychotic Hawks and try and just work together to create a better future. Essentially left and right is like dreamers vs. realists but that's been corrupted. They could be a symbiotic relationship just like those kinds of people are in life on a much more micro level. I think money has corrupted that but that's another topic for another day haha.

Edited by seanbrock

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmodo.com/a-democrat-funded-by-at-t-could-sabotage-californias-ne-1826964363/amp

Democrats pay lip service to certain things but when the rubber meets the road they fold 100% of the time. Except for shit like this where they just outright fuck you like the Republicans.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2018/06/20/house-and-senate-democrats-vote-68-percent-and-85-percent-for-massive-military-spending/amp/

#theresistance :yao: allllll fucking talk. These are the same Democrats who ask how we can pay for universal health care for all. This is your resistance. Sad.

Edited by seanbrock

https://youtu.be/Lps-As9djiw">https://youtu.be/Lps-As9djiw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

https://youtu.be/Lps-As9djiw

#theresistance lol

Edited by seanbrock

I haven't had the time to follow this immigration stuff. Dealing with a budding episode ATM and just trying to push through.

But I'm going to do something I don't usually do and indulge an emotional, perhaps irrational response.

This is disgusting. Splitting up families will be devastating to these kids plain and simple. From what I know about child and family psychology it's hard for me to just brush this under the rug as something I don't care about. I do not have any potential solutions in mind as again I've had other priorities to think about. I think we will look back on this similarly to the Japanese internment camps.

EDIT: I realize now I basically posted this already. My bad.

Edited by OSUViking

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2018/05/27/the-u-s-lost-track-of-1500-immigrant-children-last-year-heres-why-people-are-outraged-now/

So now what's the argument? Lol

Not sure how this is even up for debate and I'm also not surprised that the real cause of this REFUGEE crisis in central and South America is a DIRECT result of the American drug war, the economic games and all the coups and dictators the the US has supported in these countries. I can't believe with all the problems we face in this country that taking down people who have no control over laws, wages or really anything. They're just trying to survive.

Edited by seanbrock

I can see their conundrum in the sense that it IS technically illegal. How do you deter it? That said what they are doing is untenable. When you have a arduous oath to citizenship, and desperate people, it is bound to happen. Send them to Canada instead lol.(joke SJW'S, JOKE)

• Upvote 1

Obama decided not to enforce federal weed laws because they were dumb and antiquated. He doesn't have to enforce this. Him and the GOP are using these people as political capital. It's not a conundrum at all imo.

Also, sodomy is illegal in many states so you could technically be arrested for getting your dick sucked depending on where you are in the country.

Edited by seanbrock

Obama decided not to enforce federal weed laws because they were dumb and antiquated. He doesn't have to enforce this. Him and the GOP are using these people as political capital. It's not a conundrum at all imo.

Also, sodomy is illegal in many states so you could technically be arrested for getting your dick sucked depending on where you are in the country.

Not really what I meant in that perspective. The conundrum is how do you stop ILLEGAL immigration without resorting to heinous methods. Without them they don't follow the law, with them you lose sight of humanity. The conundrum is the solution without shit methods but enforcing the border.

• Upvote 1

It needs to get to a place where illegally entering the country is just wrong when **insert substitute** is available.

I think heavy penalties for illegally entering the country seems to be the easiest way forward that I can see to deter illegally entering the country. However, prior to implementation we should do something along the lines of offering/implementing a refuge/temp visas/probation program for people already here and in the future for people from countries where they are fleeing for their families safety. Potentially lowering the barriers of entry for specifically the Americas overall isn't a terrible thought either.

Detaining, holding, and deporting is too costly and separating families is not right when they are coming here for better opportunity and safety. If there were an easier way to attack the issue at the source in the future (other than heavy penalties), I would be for it but I don't really see one. But I do think we need to figure out a way to get it under our control for many reasons.

Edited by BJORN

Sorry for double post but this is a completely diff topic:

And one more thing re: Hillary and gay marriage since facts mentioned it: She is not anti-gay marriage and just came out in favor of it for political reasons. She was for it years before she publicly admitted it and didn't out of fear of political consequences. Obviously you'd rather that she did the right thing earlier, politics be damned, but I want that to be cleared up.

I mean to me that shows she is not fit to be a leader regardless. But I am biased and would lean towards her being a snake rather than 'honest' or good all along.

But anyways the very last quote of this article from Hillary herself seems to contradict with what you are saying.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-marriage-is-always-between-a-man-and-a-woman/

Gross pressed the issue, and Clinton provided a firmer answer as to why she changed her position in 2013:

GROSS: “You know I’m just saying, I’m sorry — I just want to clarify what I was saying — no, I was saying that you maybe really believed this all along, but, you know believed in gay marriage all along, but felt for political reasons America wasn’t ready yet and you couldn’t say it. That’s what I was thinking.”

CLINTON: “No. That is not true.

• Upvote 2

Do you guys think harsh jail sentences are going to deter people from countries like Honduras from coming to the US? Thanks to Obama and Hill-dawg's support for regime change it's one of the worst places to live in the world. We can't even comprehend what the living conditions are like that these people are fleeing from. In many cases they're actually better off in a US jail. If your children were starving and their life was in danger, what would stop you from coming to America? We'd have to make the prisons like actual concentration camps for it to be enough of a deterrent. Like I have been saying , US foreign policy and economic policy is the direct reason why they have to live in those conditions.

Edited by seanbrock

Believe it or not, not everything is our fault.

Edited by Omerta

Malcolm Gladwell actually did a podcast on (Mexican) immigration recently

TL:DW

Basically he traces some of the immigration problem back to General Leonard Chapman who, after retiring from the Marines, led the INS under Nixon. The INS was a disorganized mess and Chapman did his job.. He cleaned it up but in the process heavily militarized the Mexican / US border.

With that, the cost to cross rose significantly. Back when the INS sucked at their job, there was very little reason NOT to cross the border and very few to no consequences for doing so. In turn, there was a lot of cyclical immigration. Mexicans would cross the border, pretty easily, work, then when the season was over they'd go home.

When Chapman took over the risk of crossing the border was increased 100x over. Mexicans still wanted to cross for the jobs and to help their families, so they would... But they didn't want to leave after the work season ended because it was just too risky. Thus... they put down roots, and then made plans for their families to try and make it over that one time... and they would never leave.

According to an agency (of whose name I forget at the moment) who has the strictest tally and charter of Mexican immigration... If the borders never got "fixed" back in '72 ... Illegal immigration (total number of people from Mexico) would be down 33% or so.

EDIT: And just to emphasize.. Nobody is blaming Chapman for the illegal immigration problem. Not me, certainly. And Malcolm Gladwell even says in the podcast.. he did his job, he did his job VERY WELL. There really wasn't anyway to foresee or predict this back in the 70s.

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever

Also, what should we do with kids who are ushered over the border unaccompanied? DHS says that 10k of the 12k kids we had detained came here alone... What the hell do we do with them? Keep them -- throw them in foster care? Deport them... alone?

And DHS could well be lying about the 10k figure, but it does happen and happens a lot. Not just now. The AP published photos of kids in fucking dog kennels in Obama's years.

And before there is some outrage.. I am not even criticizing Obama, I am not justifying Trump/Sessions policies of separating families.. I am merely stating that it is and has been a problem that a lot of kids come across the border alone.

Believe it or not, not everything is our fault.

Seems like a reasonable point of view but can you explain to me how this isn't our fault? You're a knowledgeable dude so I'm sure I don't have to explain to you how we've ruled over this entire hemisphere for a couple centuries. It hasn't been nice.

I mean, it's not as though we're the first ones to do this kind of shit. We learned most of our strategies from England. The English have done some real fucked up shit

Edited by seanbrock

Also, what should we do with kids who are ushered over the border unaccompanied? DHS says that 10k of the 12k kids we had detained came here alone... What the hell do we do with them? Keep them -- throw them in foster care? Deport them... alone?

And DHS could well be lying about the 10k figure, but it does happen and happens a lot. Not just now. The AP published photos of kids in fucking dog kennels in Obama's years.

And before there is some outrage.. I am not even criticizing Obama, I am not justifying Trump/Sessions policies of separating families.. I am merely stating that it is and has been a problem that a lot of kids come across the border alone.

It truly is sick how people buy this selective outrage. This is an issue that was selected by Trump's political opponents to him in the knees with. Why doesn't anyone care about the Children in Yemen? These people are fucking souless leaches that I wish I could just erradicate with a spray can like the roaches they are. All these Democrats are so full of shit. Did they care about the Children in Honduras? Nobody brings that up because Obama and Hill-dawg did it. I really REALLY hate these people.

The fact that Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize makes that award utterly meaningless.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

Well for one thing it is not the hellish landscape you make it sound. Baltimore, Chicago, and St. Louis are far more dangerous than Honduras.

If you blame us you can blame us for the muder rate dropping 60 percent in the last 15 years if not more.

Also the problem started in the 80's when their liberal party took power and the economy flopped causing them to immigrate in the late 80's. They came to the US and joined brutal gangs and did evil things and we're jailed. Upon their release they go back to Honduras because we deport them and they come back to a country that is impressionable for a long list of reasons.

One, over a third of the country is teenagers or early 20 something who are looking for people to look up to. These guys come back after being deported and start influencing these young kids. Second Zelaya was truly terrible for which eventually led to his being deposed and exiled

They also have a crack problem in the inter city and gang members competing to push the most. Ironically the safest place in the country has the most weapons per capita.

Also on Zelaya, since he was exiled the cocaine corridor through Honduras has been reduced drastically statistically speaking.

So I guess the question is not how is it not our fault, and how is it ? If you are going to blame US involvement for the state of the country, I guess we should say,"youre welcome"

Edited by Omerta

What I was reading said the exact opposite. I need to do more research. What I know about the Iran Contra scandal with Nicaragua would lead me to believe that what I read was correct but as I could be wrong

What I was reading said the exact opposite. I need to do more research. What I know about the Iran Contra scandal with Nicaragua would lead me to believe that what I read was correct but as I could be wrong

Look at the numbers. Numbers rarely lie, wannabe do-gooder liberal douchebags on the other hand...

The fact that Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize makes that award utterly meaningless.

Yeah, Obama is literally a war criminal so how he got that still confuses me.

Even Obama's nobel prize acceptance speech was basically him saying "what the fuck are you people doing?" to the committee. Bush was really bad.

If we ever have another democratic president, I expect them to win every nobel prize they offer.