Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

You know what, instead of bitching about how this has been happening for a while, I'll just say that at least people are aware of it lol. Fuck Trump for this though. If you support stripping due process from another human being you are un-American.

Due process under Obama...

5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-960-480.jpg

What are everyone's thoughts about the whole Roseanne situation?

I didn't have an issue with her show. I didn't see it but it sounded like it was about the typical American family dealing with the division along party lines. Some like Trump, some hate him. That said, her Twitter posts were gross. Ambien doesn't make you a racist. No drug does.

I don't disagree but Ambien makes you do some CRAZY shit. People have black outs on it all the time, do shit and wake up not remembering any of it. Also, Roseanne is a raunchy as shit comedian. She's been doing and saying things to stir the pot for YEARS AND YEARS.

I really don't think the intent behind the tweet was evil, or even racist. She's said she didn't even know Valerie Jarrett was black, which I can totally buy... Look at her, lol

valerie-jarrett-rosanne-barr.jpg?quality

I think people went wayyyy too far in demonizing her. Doesn't make the tweet right or intelligent, because obviously it wasn't.

Here's the truth. Had a liberal tv star compared Ben Carson to an ape they'd have been cheered and conservative America would have been told, "take it easy, guys! It's a joke." And the show would still be on the air.

So her show should still be on the air. The tweet was disgusting and i didn't watch the show so I really don't care, but double standards are double standards.

At least she actually did something wrong. Last Man Standing being canceled...now that was ridiculous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's the truth. Had a liberal tv star compared Ben Carson to an ape they'd have been cheered and conservative America would have been told, "take it easy, guys! It's a joke." And the show would still be on the air.

So her show should still be on the air. The tweet was disgusting and i didn't watch the show so I really don't care, but double standards are double standards.

At least she actually did something wrong. Last Man Standing being canceled...now that was ridiculous.

Yeah, Peter Fonda said we should take Barron Trump and throw him in a cage of pedophiles... wtf.

They were just going after Morgan Freeman for sexual assault allegations after he did that dumbass Hillary ad so I'm pretty sure you're way off base on that.

As far as what Peter Fonda's comments, 1) what's the last... anything he was in? 2) Would any of you be surprised if Trump was a pedo? I mean, some of the shit he's said out in the open about his daughter is fucking weird and he's connected to Jeffrey Epstein like Bill Clinton. They also happen to be friends. You guys are off base on this imo.

It's also not as if the FCC forced her off the air. She said some massively retarded shit on Twitter when she should know she's a public figure it would force ABC to shit can her. I don't feel sorry for Roseanne. She's fucking retarded. Any of us would have gotten the same treatment.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

I gotta say, I did not expect anyone here to be defending Roseanne. That's...something.

• Upvote 1

Nobody defended her. We're just acknowledging that if the political affiliations were different, so would be the results of the stupid tweets.

Can we please not conflate things for the sake of making each other look bad?

Edited by BwareDWare94

Nobody defended her. We're just acknowledging that if the political affiliations were different, so would be the results of the stupid tweets.

Can we please not conflate things for the sake of making each other look bad?

Yeah but you're just dead wrong unfortunately. NOBODY is immune to the wrath of SJWs. Except Hillary Clinton for some unknown reason lol. They shit canned Charlie fucking Rose for God's sake.

That's not true, but we'll probably never see it in action since comments like that are much more associated with being conservative.

• Upvote 2

That's not true, but we'll probably never see it in action since comments like that are much more associated with being conservative.

True but Hillary can call an entire generation of young black men "super predators" and get away with it so there's not nothing to what he's saying. It's particularly bad when he take into consideration that she worked on the campaign of a segregationist and is apparently still proud of that fact :yao:

Oh and the whole participating in the witch Hunt of her husband's rap/sexul assault victims. What a proud feminist :yao: :Yao: :yao:

Edited by seanbrock

They were just going after Morgan Freeman for sexual assault allegations after he did that dumbass Hillary ad so I'm pretty sure you're way off base on that.

As far as what Peter Fonda's comments, 1) what's the last... anything he was in? 2) Would any of you be surprised if Trump was a pedo? I mean, some of the shit he's said out in the open about his daughter is fucking weird and he's connected to Jeffrey Epstein like Bill Clinton. They also happen to be friends. You guys are off base on this imo.

It's also not as if the FCC forced her off the air. She said some massively retarded shit on Twitter when she should know she's a public figure it would force ABC to shit can her. I don't feel sorry for Roseanne. She's fucking retarded. Any of us would have gotten the same treatment.

I dont think how popular you are should make your racist or disgusting comment more racist or disgusting. And Fonda is in a small movie out right now lol. Fox issued a statement saying it was bad for him to say but pulling the movie would negatively impact the director lol.

ABC pulled a show and it 200 jobs on the market for one person. Granted l, it just came out that theyre gonna try bringing it back but Who knows how long that will last.

And they did go after Freeman for like a day. It was stupid and nobody has talked about it since. Not the same.

FOX and ABC don't care about anything but $$$$$$$. Don't be fucking ridiculous, dude. Also as blots said, waaaayyyy higher a percentage of racists are conservative. I think even you have to admit that this is true man come on. Lol. How many people are saying "We need economic equality but man I sure do hate those n-words?" Lol

Edited by seanbrock

Also, this is far from roseanne's first shitty comment. Pretty much everyone knew when they brought back the show that her saying something terrible was a matter of "when" not "if."

FOX and ABC don't care about anything but $$$$$$$. Don't be fucking ridiculous, dude. Also as blots said, waaaayyyy higher a percentage of racists are conservative. I think even you have to admit that this is true man come on. Lol. How many people are saying "We need economic equality but man I sure do hate those n-words?" Lol

That is entirely dependent upon what you view as racism. Don't get me wrong there's probably a way higher percentage of conservatives, at least the ones who hate black people. However, if we are talking racism in general I would say both parties are equally racist. There's probably a significant number of Democrats who hate white people. I mean after all it is a huge talking point about how we've ruined Society.

Again though as I said, that depends on if you believe minorities can be racist. If you're one of the people who think that you have to have this made up power in the country, to be racist then yeah you are correct. If you believe everyone can be racist, then it would seem to me that there's probably an equal number of racist on both sides of the political Spectrum unfortunately.

Yeah , I think Sean is eating the shit pie.

Well known fact that universities (liberal breeding ground) discriminate against Asians. Racism is everywhere.

Edit: And to clarify if were talking strictly white on black racism I can get behind most of that comes from the extreme right. But obviously hat isnt the only type of racism and / or discrimination out there and most certainly not the only one that rears its ugly head.

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever

I'm not saying you guys don't have a point. Of course there are racist Democrats but be honest with yourselves. What is the impact of minority racism? Admittedly I don't know about universities discriminating against Asians. Also those white conservatives don't just hate black people. Lol

I will say that a big reason all these white conservatives are racist is because of the way some liberals attack and demonize all white men. In some circles cis white male is a slur, but come on. Be honest lol.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

Idk, I just don't like the fact that you're like.... assigning different values of evil to different kinds of racism.

Racism is racism.

If the point was that for example... comedians who tell race sensitive jokes isn't the same as other actual racists... For sure, but it doesn't sound like that's your point.

Also LOL at Sarah Sanders being kicked out of a restaurant. Hilarious.

Don't you think based on history in this country that minorities are a little more justified in not liking white people? Probably not. That's just my take.

There's a difference between racially insensitive jokes and outright racism. Roseanne crossed that line. I think Seth McFarlane (a liberal) and South Park (libertarians) do a good job at poking fun at everyone. I actually think that when done right comedy does a lot to help race relations.

I think it's hilarious that Sarah Sanders got denied service at a restaurant but I suppose in order to hold my form I should be against it but it does ring of poetic Justice to me, honestly.

• Upvote 1

Sure, but I don't see how that makes other forms of racism less bad just because of who is involved.

Uhhh, I mean.. I love South Park, I think those guys are geniuses. But to say that Roseanne crossed the line and South Park hasn't... lol. Uhhh. Yeah, idk about that. I guess people give SP a pass because it's fictional cartoon world.

And FTR, I am totally fine with a restaurant owner kicking Sarah Sanders out for really no reason. That's their right.

As someone who is part Indian... we're a pretty racist ethnic group. White people don't even know how to be racist in comparison. The Japanese and Chinese are incredibly xenophobic as well. We've all got tribalist cavemen brains still.

In any case, I think as long as there are repercussions for one's actions, they should feel free to be a racist as they want. Hopefully in a modern society that means they lose friends, credibility and influence, but I know everyone isn't quite there yet.

• Upvote 1

I think why South Park doesn't cross the line for me is that they have made fun of everyone and everything. I don't always agree with their takes and honestly I got burned out on the show years ago. Haven't watched an episode in a long time. Maybe things have changed. I just don't believe them to be racist.

The difference is punching up vs punching down. South Park has not done an episode (to my knowledge) that the joke boiled down to "look at how funny and dumb black people are." They reference stereotypes, but make fun of their existence. Cartman is the one usually saying and doing racist things, and the show makes it exceptionally clear that he is wrong.

Of course, there are idiots that believe Cartman is right, so you can't say South Park hasn't done any harm, but I wouldn't put that on the creators.

I'm not saying you guys don't have a point. Of course there are racist Democrats but be honest with yourselves. What is the impact of minority racism? Admittedly I don't know about universities discriminating against Asians. Also those white conservatives don't just hate black people. Lol

I will say that a big reason all these white conservatives are racist is because of the way some liberals attack and demonize all white men. In some circles cis white male is a slur, but come on. Be honest lol.

I wont speak for everyone, so I will say that I, myself, think the problem lies within its acceptance. I think we all look at racism by white people, and we rightly point it out and condemn it faaaaaar more than we dont. When a black person is racist he is just speaking out against the injustice of a broken system. So there seems to be a blanket that minorities get to put racism that white people do not. Now I am not saying I wish white people could be racist too because I think that racism in it of itself is an idiotic vestige that has long since run its course.

So to answer the question of what is its impact. I think the impact is that a lot of white people are seeing the hypocrisy of this one way racism street we seem to think we have. And you have eluded to another reason is that when you start hating someone for the color of their skin it makes it easier to hate the group that hates you. Look at black America, I am not dense enough to not see the reason why they would not like white people. The evidence has been well documented. That said, we are getting better and we are about as even as a country can get in a legislative sense without blatantly handicapping other races to ensure black people succeed.So when black Americans start piling on white people for somethign we never took part in, can you at least see why it continues the idiotic cycle.

Don't you think based on history in this country that minorities are a little more justified in not liking white people? Probably not. That's just my take.

There's a difference between racially insensitive jokes and outright racism. Roseanne crossed that line. I think Seth McFarlane (a liberal) and South Park (libertarians) do a good job at poking fun at everyone. I actually think that when done right comedy does a lot to help race relations.

I think it's hilarious that Sarah Sanders got denied service at a restaurant but I suppose in order to hold my form I should be against it but it does ring of poetic Justice to me, honestly.

No, I don't. I don't think racism is ever justified. EVER.

As to the Roseanne thing, I believe it is POSSIBLE she may not have thought Jarrett was black, looking at her it is impossible to tell definitively. I think it is unlikely, but possible. Where I think she fucked up is when she said,"Oh, I didnt think she was black, I thought she was Jewish." To me, being anti-Semitic is not better than being racist. Now you could argue her comment said to a Jewish person is not anti-Semitic, seeing as historically, Jewish people are not compared to apes.

As far as the firing, I could not care less. It was their network, and their show. They could have fired her for having ugly shoes and it is their right. Same goes for Last Man Standing. The could cancel that show because Tim Allen wears dumb glasses. That is their right as a business. The only caveat is they don't get to claim to be a neutral network for a while, and they cant hide their liberal bias. The problem I have is they wont own it and say flat out, we lean left, and we would like not to employ people who we feel are direct contradictions to our message. That is their right as a business. So I have really no outrage about them firing her, they could fire her for anything really. This was just a good a reason as any.

• Upvote 2