Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

So if the Republicans are puppets of a foreign enemy, why do they do nothing about it? Why do they continue to vote with them? How could our good Democratic representatives working on our behalf approve such a massive millitary budget that Putin is now in control of? What part of this isn't sounding crazy to you man? Am I wrong here? Idk what to say.

And if you don't believe they will because they rig their own elections. How can I trust a party who doesn't itself listen to their own people, much less someone who isn't a party member.

When they show me they aren't corrupt as well, I can vote for them in good conscience. Right now O don't trust them.

3 million more people voted for Hillary in the primary.

Those emails tell a story of corruption though. Hoq do YOU reconcile that?

So if the Republicans are puppets of a foreign enemy, why do they do nothing about it? Why do they continue to vote with them? How could our good Democratic representatives working on our behalf approve such a massive millitary budget that Putin is now in control of? What part of this isn't sounding crazy to you man? Am I wrong here? Idk what to say.

What can the democrats do? They're the minority party in every branch of government. "THE DEMS ARENT DOING ANYTHING BECAUSE THEYRE NOT IN CONTROL SO IM GOING TO VOTE AGAINST THEM SO THEY STAY NOT IN CONTROL BECAUSE THEY ARENT DOING ANYTHING BECAUSE..."

3 million more people voted for Hillary in the primary.

I don't believe that to be perfectly honest with you and there were a lot of measures taken to remove people from ballots and suppress the vote.
  • Downvote 1

Those emails tell a story of corruption though. Hoq do YOU reconcile that?

The emails showed they preferred the lifelong democrat to the guy that only joined the party a few months ago just so he could run on their nomination. They showed no evidence of any action being taken against him.

What can the democrats do? They're the minority party in every branch of government. "THE DEMS ARENT DOING ANYTHING BECAUSE THEYRE NOT IN CONTROL SO IM GOING TO VOTE AGAINST THEM SO THEY STAY NOT IN CONTROL BECAUSE THEY ARENT DOING ANYTHING BECAUSE..."

Why were Republicans so effective in obstructing Obama? Can the Democrats not do the same things? You also haven't addressed why they vote with the Republicans in a lot of net nuetrality cases. Increasing the military budget etc. Not only have they failed to fight it, they've actively aided and supported it. Edited by seanbrock

I don't believe that to be perfectly honest with you and there were a lot of measures taken to remove people from ballots and suppress the vote.

But you believe the presidential election was totally clean?

Also, the one scandal I'm aware of was the removal of 125k voters from the Brooklyn registry. That's obviously not ok, but Hillary was way more popular in NYC than Bernie so that probably hurt her more than him anyways. Regardless, even if those 125k people all voted and all voted for Bernie, she still would've won.

Why were Republicans so effective in obstructing Obama? Can the Democrats not do the same things? You also haven't addressed why they vote with the Republicans in a lot of net nuetrality cases. Increasing the military budget etc. Not only have they failed to fight it, they've actively aided and supported it.

Republicans had a majority in congress for most of Obamas presidency. You are such a dumb mothefucker lol

What do we have to suggest any of what you said is true besides the same polls that gave Hillary a 98% chance to win? We have evidence they cheated. How do we believe anything they said? Especially when they admitted in open court that they have every right to rig the process?

Republicans stopped the public option while they were a minority party in Congress, bud. Also doesn't explain why Dems vote with Trump and the GOP on nominations and millitary budget Dems lost the majority because they let Wallstreet off the hook and came up short on health care.

Edited by seanbrock

Republicans stopped the public option while they were a minority party in Congress, bud. Also doesn't explain why Dems vote with Trump and the GOP on nominations and millitary budget Dems lost the majority because they let Wallstreet off the hook and came up short on health care.

Yeah Joe Lieberman isn't exactly popular among Democrats.

You have one party that votes with trump 99% of time. You have one party that votes against him 90% of the time. You say that since both parties vote with him sometimes, that means they're identical.

Not to mention, if your reaction to Obamacare is "this got lots of Americans health insurance, but not literally all of them, I'm gonna vote for the guys that want less Americans to have health insurance instead" then you're an idiot.

You are such a dumb mothefucker lol

Jesus you're a fucking douche, dude. We were actually having a decent conversation for once by TGP standards, and you say some bullshit like that.

Can you not just be a decent human being while talking politics, god damn.

You make a good point, aaaaaaand its ruined

Jesus you're a fucking douche, dude. We were actually having a decent conversation for once by TGP standards, and you say some bullshit like that.

Can you not just be a decent human being while talking politics, god damn.

You make a good point, aaaaaaand its ruined

Stop being such a sensitive snowflake.

I said the democrats couldn't obstruct trump because they don't have a majority.

Sean says "but the republicans obstructed Obama!" something they did because they had a majority.

So ...you were a douche to Sean. That's what I said. And snowflake? What for telling you something you obviously need to be reminded of? You can't for once carry on a conversation without insulting someone, except Thanatos. You're fucking Phil lol.

You can't defense an honest question without resorting to being a dick about it.

Because it wasn't an honest question and Sean is 100% a dumb motherfucker. He claims he's a liberal who cares and he went out and happily voted for trump. Rather than admit that he got played badly, he doubles down on it (and Sean I know your rationale. It was stupid then and it's stupid now).

Like you just doubled down on douche... lolz. Yeah, you're way better.

Because it wasn't an honest question and Sean is 100% a dumb motherfucker. He claims he's a liberal who cares and he went out and happily voted for trump. Rather than admit that he got played badly, he doubles down on it (and Sean I know your rationale. It was stupid then and it's stupid now).

So not agreeing with your point of view, which is basically stuff you saw people on MSNBC say, makes me a dumb mother fucker? You come at me personally. I have nothing against you personally, dude. I just happen to disagree with you about politics, really on strategy mostly to be honest.

So not agreeing with your point of view, which is basically stuff you saw people on MSNBC say, makes me a dumb mother fucker? You come at me personally. I have nothing against you personally, dude. I just happen to disagree with you about politics, really on strategy mostly to be honest.

People acting like politics is some kind of game is shitty. You voted against women's rights and LGBTQ rights. You voted for white supremacy and for someone who was so obviously going to do what he could to effectively end democracy in the US. That why I hold that against your character.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People acting like politics is some kind of game is shitty. You voted against women's rights and LGBTQ rights. You voted for white supremacy and for someone who was so obviously going to do what he could to effectively end democracy in the US. That why I hold that against your character.

For once....FOR ONCE....could you not tell a lie in this regard? Trump has shown no indication of being against either.

What has Trump done that has threatened Women's rights? Be pro-life? There is nothing morally wrong with opposing the practice of abortion.

What has Trump done that's actually threatened LGBWTF rights? Nothing. He just doesn't entertain stupid laws, irrational rhetoric, and PC nonsense. It's refreshing.

And to suggest he's a white supremacist is why he was elected in the first place. Too many Americans were sick of the left slinging terms like "White Supremacist" and "Nazi" around. Because it wasn't honest. It's slander. It's libel. Period.

Edited by BwareDWare94

For once....FOR ONCE....could you not tell a lie in this regard? Trump has shown no indication of being against either.

What has Trump done that has threatened Women's rights? Be pro-life? There is nothing morally wrong with opposing the practice of abortion.

What has Trump done that's actually threatened LGBWTF rights? Nothing. He just doesn't entertain stupid laws, irrational rhetoric, and PC nonsense. It's refreshing.

And to suggest he's a white supremacist is why he was elected in the first place. Too many Americans were sick of the left slinging terms like "White Supremacist" and "Nazi" around. Because it wasn't honest. It's slander. It's libel. Period.

Look how I'm not going to defend blots. he will probably be on later to insult you himself, that being said it's not hard to see why the LGBT community would not see Donald Trump as a good guy. When you think about the fact that he picked Mike Pence as his running partner, that generally wouldn't lend a lot of faith in him standing up for your rights if you are a member of the LGBT community.

I know this is going to be weird from an accused homophobe, but that dude thinks shocking the gay out of people is a good idea. He is an absolute horrendous human being, and he is a huge critic of the LGBT community. I have to side with them, because not only is he a crappy human being in regards to their Community, he's just a crappy human being in general.

As to the woman thing, he's never made any policy, but just in general the way he treats his wife, and the way he talks about other women, leads me to believe that he's probably not a guy that you would think would be chivalrous. I know the Stormy Daniels thing alone has really turn me away from Donald Trump. I mean there's a myriad of reasons, but when you are sleeping around on your wife, I generally don't have a lot of respect for you. If it's one of those things where you're drunk, and something bad happens, at least if you tell her and own it I can say it was a mistake. But when you have Donald Trump's track record of how he treats his wife, he's in general a pretty crappy human being in that regard.

Neither of which or policy comment I'm not going to stand here and tell you that he has made any definitive policies on women or the LGBT community, all I'm saying is that when you observe it through a lens of who he surrounds himself with, and how he speaks, it's pretty easy to draw the conclusion that he's an Ally to either.

Edited by Omerta

What has Trump done that threatened women's rights? Rolled back sexual assault protections on college campuses. Not only women suffer from sexual assault at college, but its a much larger percentage than men.

What has Trump done that, in your words threatened LGBWTF rights? Banned trans people from serving in the military.

Which sexual assault protections? Because it sure seems that the general campus policy is she said it so he is guilty. Only recently have Male students begun to actually win the right to go back to school whenever allegations don't actually add up.

And he barred trans folks from military service at the direction of others within the military, not of his own observation and deduction.

• Downvote 1

Which sexual assault protections? Because it sure seems that the general campus policy is she said it so he is guilty. Only recently have Male students begun to actually win the right to go back to school whenever allegations don't actually add up.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630742928/trump-administration-defends-campus-sexual-assault-rules

And he barred trans folks from military service at the direction of others within the military, not of his own observation and deduction.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/12/how_military_leaders_slowed_down_trump_s_transgender_troop_ban.html

Do you know the percentage of false rape accusations versus the percentage of rapes that actually get reported? The idea that there is some widespread epidemic of females accusing men of sexual assault without it being true is complete bullshit. It is far far more common that men get away with rape than that women falsely accuse someone.

Coincidentally, so is your claim that Trump banned trans people based on the advice of his military leaders, the exact opposite is true.

Edited by Thanatos