Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Marxism is awful too... As a general rule if it was a government for Russia, it doesn't work lol.

I would leak my pecker on the milf lol

Edited by Omerta

Amazing how a man who was a POW can still manage to vote for every war. Fuck McCain. He deserved cancer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cant we give him at least the weekend to rest peacefully ? Not saying you have to talk glowingly about him , but some things are better left not said

• Upvote 1

https://www.forapeoplesparty.org

Thoughts?

Both major parties are in lock step when it comes to doing the bidding of fossil fuel, wallstreet, the military industrial complex, pharma and insurance. We need choices. Real choices.

Edited by seanbrock

Anyone who votes yes for mass murder deserves cancer, Than. Idc if you think it's classless. I think it's pretty classless to vote for dropping bombs on women and children.

• Downvote 1

Cant we give him at least the weekend to rest peacefully ? Not saying you have to talk glowingly about him , but some things are better left not said

Nah. McCain was a piece of shit. He just did it with a bullshit veil of civility.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not saying I agree with everything he did, but McCain was not a piece of shit. The left's continued attempt to make everyone with opposite views from theirs out to be horrible people backfired terribly with Trump, I would have thought we knew better by now.

Barack Obama is giving the eulogy for him, along with Bush. He wrote a touching tribute to him here: https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1033521851312623616

Remember this?

Edited by Thanatos

I think calling politicians who enrich themselves and self agrandize at the expense of people's lives are pieces of shit. Full stop. Fuck John McCain and you all know I would say the same about a lot of Dems. This isn't a partisan thing for me, personally.

Edited by seanbrock

I think calling politicians who enrich themselves and self agrandize at the expense of people's lives are pieces of shit. Full stop. Fuck John McCain and you all know I would say the same about a lot of Dems. This isn't a partisan thing for me, personally.

You don't get to assign motive. If you think he is a piece of shit, it's whatever. I think the same thing about that Bennington prick that everyone was in love with. It's ok. I have long said if an asshole dies they are just a dead asshole.

That said, you don't know if he did it for personal glory or what have you. You can't ascribe motive. I would dare say he knows about war and it's cost better than any of us, you included.maybe he thought they were worthwhile causes. maybe you don't, but that does not mean he didn't.

As to the partisan thing, I only think there's one person here who actually wish somebody death because they disagreed, and you're better than him.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 1

So either he's a massive piece of shit or completely clueless and inept. They were worth while causes for him because he took millions of dollars from defense contractors and became immensely wealthy during his time in the Senate. Fuck John McCain. I don't wish death in him because we disagree. I wish death in him because he's a mass murderer...for profit. Yes, the guy deserved a grusome and painful death. His passing was probably too merciful.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who votes yes for mass murder deserves cancer, Than. Idc if you think it's classless. I think it's pretty classless to vote for dropping bombs on women and children.

So no war is ever justified? McCain didn't vote to drop bombs on women and children, he voted for what he believed to be a just war. He was tortured and permanently injured fighting for this country, as Ngata said I think McCain knows far better than you the cost of war.

War is justified if you are attacked lol.

Guess we're at the point where manners>Brown/black lives.

Well, maybe you are. I'm not.

John McCain's tumor should get the Nobel Peace Prize

Edited by seanbrock
  • Downvote 1

So either he's a massive piece of shit or completely clueless and inept. They were worth while causes for him because he took millions of dollars from defense contractors and became immensely wealthy during his time in the Senate. Fuck John McCain. I don't wish death in him because we disagree. I wish death in him because he's a mass murderer...for profit. Yes, the guy deserved a grusome and painful death. His passing was probably too merciful.

Sean, what the fuck are talking about lol? He didn't get money from war, he has money but it's from his wife's inherited wealth of stock in Anheuser-Busch, and the three salaries he collects from his Navy pension, his Senate salary, and social security lol. He is not a war profiteer, he is actually very liberal with his personal finances.

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2008/04/mccain_and_his_money.html

• Upvote 1

So because his family has money, he's not a war profiteer? Look at the guys voting record? You don't think somebody is putting money in his pocket? Come on man, you know that doesn't make sense.

https://twitter.com/LockheedMartin/status/1033717876723732480?s=20

I'll just leave this here lol

What do you think from a military perspective about regime change in Iran and Syria? You think it's a good strategy? I don't think it's difficult to understand the human life toll and the American people having to pay for it. What's the cost of that?

Edited by seanbrock
  • Downvote 1

Yes, if he didn't get paid any money to go to war, then he is not a war profiteer. That is how it works.

When you take money away as a motive, then what are you left with. A guy who has a record for voting for going to war. So what? We're all of them Justified? some yes, to some no. Maybe, he saw a little piece of his past in some of those places. Maybe he didn't like this country being threatened. maybe he didn't like the genocide of the little guy. Whatever your opinions of him, the fact that he didn't vote for money personally, lend some Credence to the fact that maybe, just maybe he did it because his principles dictated that.

it is not hard to see why somebody would want to go to war with Iraq when you consider how their people are treated, he criticized how we handled Syria, he has gone on record saying that we need to stand up to Russia for the very things that Liberals are now crying about. He said we need to stand on the opposing side of them because they rigged elections, because they Annex countries, because they have a KGB assassin as a president who was never elected, you know all of those liberal talking points to downplay Trump.

No I don't agree with his voting record, but to say did it for money it's crap. I also think that you don't get to assign motive to him. Once you take money out of the equation, then you're left with a guy who may have actually done what he thought was right. Whether or not he was, is debatable obviously, but you just assume the absolute worst of the guy. He didn't do it for money, but you didn't know that, you just assumed he did because you got your information from www.LIBERALSRULEREPUBLICANSDREWL.com. Then when you get told where his money actually came from, you say, well it doesn't make sense why he voted the way he did. Well just because you don't understand, doesn't make it inherently nefarious.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 1

This is why the tribalism of the two party system is awful.

It comes from the PAC donations, homes. I'm not taking money out of the equation. Honestly if money wasn't a factor it doesn't change how I feel. I'm not a Democrat and I don't think our position with Russia very sane. Putin is a bad guy, yes. Annexing Crimea was illegal and he was sanctioned for it and Obama was absolutely right when he sanctioned them. I'm just saying that it isn't hard to see why Russia is a little paranoid with how aggressive NATO and the US. What if Russia had military bases in Mexico and Canada? I think we're acting pretty recklessly with a nuclear power. I think it's absurd when people say we shouldn't talk to Putin. Good thing Kennedy talked to Kruschev and Reagan to Gorbachev. Good thing FDR talked to Stalin. He doesn't get points from me for pushing this psychotic Russian hysteria. You won't see me support an offensive war. I'm pretty consistent in that.

Im not a fan of McCains politics but come on.... isnt this peculiar timing to take the pulpit against him.

Let them bury the guy first.

• Upvote 1

Well Sean, if your mind is made up there is no point. Continue lol.

Not when he's being painted as some hero. They're acting as if the guy was some great politician. He's getting wall to wall coverage and they're doing nothing but sucking his dick. Acting like his passing signifies the end of some grand era. I fucking hope it's the end of an era of politicians like him lol

• Downvote 1

This is shitty of you, Sean. You're better than this

• Upvote 1

Man I dunno, but reverence for the dead is an outdated concept, and has no place when dealing with an immoral sycophant. Sean has honestly made most of the points I'd make myself. it's disrespectful to his family, for sure. However, McCain's decisions and choices have affected far more lives than his family, friends and coworkers. He dragged the ACA repeal to a vote precisely because he wanted to leave a good mark at the end of the legacy, to mask the fact that he was a warmonger and hatefully racist under a guise of civility. Fuck being a war hero, fuck being recently deceased, a spade is a spade.

• Upvote 2