Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Because you judge Bennington for one act that was driven by a long battle with depression and other mental issues.

With a clear state of mind, McCain spent decades making the world a worse place time and time again, knowing exactly what he was doing.

Edit: Also, nobody said Bennington did a good thing when he killed himself. People say McCain served his country well, when the last time you could make that argument was almost 50 years ago.

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 1

Is PTSD an illness of the mental variety?

+1 for dodging and +1 for making excuses as to why.

Edited by Omerta

If Blots is this animated about McCain Id love to hear him after Obama dies... literal war criminal, locks immigrant children in cages, tear entire countries apart with proxy wars.

• Upvote 1

If Blots is this animated about McCain Id love to hear him after Obama dies... literal war criminal, locks immigrant children in cages, tear entire countries apart with proxy wars.

It's amazing that despite all that he was still such an obvious step up from mccain and the republicans.

God that's so sad because that's our choice in a nutshell every election cycle. What made it worse with Obama was you actually want to believe the guy.

God that's so sad because that's our choice in a nutshell every election cycle. What made it worse with Obama was you actually want to believe the guy.

Totally. We all know these guys lie through their teeth to get elected. Obama just had so many ignoramuses fooled. You want to believe that his biggest commitment in the White House was burying women and children. What an extreme betrayal.

Well he also jailed journalists and whistle blowers and sold out country out to Wallstreet. He's now touring the country, giving speeches and collecting his payments.

Having said that, he's also the only president to stand up to the crazy's in Israel and he wasn't trying to go to war with Iran OR Russia. He was better than Clinton, Reagan, both Bush's etc but think about how awful that is. If Obama is the gold standard...Jesus Christ.

Ya Im not sure there is a gold standard... lol

But we could've built on Obama to move further to the left. Unfortunately now we're in a state where yes, someone like John McCain would look progressive compared to what we have now.

Idk if I would go that far. McCain looks like a "Maverick" because the media helped him form that image. I also think it's pretty clear that we weren't moving to the left after Obama. We didn't even get a progressive VP. We got a guy to the right of Hillary who was to the right of Obama. I would argue that actually moves us right. Remember that Hillary essentially owned the DNC at that point too so there's no debate that she then would become the face of the party and be in complete control of all of it's actions at the national level. That moves us to the right because then we just have two Republican parties. One is just less racist and crazy.

I mean even Bernie said Hillary was running the most progressive campaign in the history of the party (which it clearly was), and he has no problem shitting on Dems when he doesn't like them.

Bernie is full of shit on that one and we both know that lol. I like Sanders but I'm not going to just agree with everything he says. I know neither one of us liked Hillary. I understand why you voted for her. I get that you would have rather Bernie won the nomination but that's an outrageous statement lol. There's a valid argument for voting for Clinton. She would have been a better president than Trump. I just think people needed to wake the fuck up. He's a fucking fool and they have a special investigation on him. They're going to turn up all kinds of shit on him and him going down for it could be really good because there's no way that Hillary or Cruz or anyone like that would have gotten caught doing this shit.

Edited by seanbrock

The Democrats rigged the election against Bernie Sanders and after he conceded they shoved a stick up his ass, strung him up and made him sing and dance at command in a sign of power and dominance.

Everything after that you could tell he gave no shits about. He lost the passion and fervor he had while running. He didnt buy his own bullshit at that point .

I still like Bernie and I still think he does a lot of good but he has been such a disappointment since he lost.

We're at war with Iran.

What? I'm not seeing any news of this.

Iran just took control of the Strait of Hormuz with the ok of China.

I mean that's certainly an act of aggression but I wouldn't say that means we're at war yet.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b86c0eee4b0cf7b00313783/amp

I probably sound like a broken record by now so I'll just leave that there.

I can't figure out why it won't work. I just copied a link directly from huffpost.

Anyone, The Republican Party Part II just not only confirmed all of Trump's federal judge picks but expedited them. Can anyone tell me what these people are actually resisting?

They can't actually stop them from being confirmed (no filibuster for judges thanks to gorsuch), so they pushed them through so they can get back to their states to campaign. Its not the best optics (and this was a scummy move by McConnell but what's new), but there is literally nothing they can do to stop them from being appointed so...eh. 

That's bullshit lol. McCain is dead. McConnell has had issues with attendance. This is a betrayal.

2 minutes ago, seanbrock said:

That's bullshit lol. McCain is dead. McConnell has had issues with attendance. This is a betrayal.

It's still 50-49 for republicans. Which 3 republicans aren't in attendance at the moment (since Pence breaks all ties)?