Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

12 hours ago, Omerta said:

if this guy doesn't get confirmed, I have no doubt we're just going to go through the same old run-of-the-mill process where some Uber conservative gets appointed, who has a shady past as well.

This is also a thing that should be mentioned. There are other hardcore conservative judges. Hell, I'm sure there are ones without a shady past. As awful as Gorsuch was/is, he didn't have any apparent skeletons in his closet like this. So why are the Republicans so dead-set on pushing this specific judge through? The only thing judicially noteworthy about him over other hardcore conservative judges is that he believes the president shouldn't be allowed to get in trouble for committing crimes. Just saying.

That's why the Republicans are bitching about Dems holding onto the info. The Dems clearly just want to prolong this process as much as possible and see what happens. Which is what they should do. I think it's possible that they didn't know about this one and the Dems played it close to the vest. That conspiracy theory gives some of mine a run for their money though ha.

2 minutes ago, seanbrock said:

That's why the Republicans are bitching about Dems holding onto the info.

While i wouldn't have a problem with the Dems pulling every trick in the book to stop him from being confirmed before the midterms (Merrick Garland rule anyone?), she gave the letter to the republicans too. That's why they had the letter from the 65 women who he didn't rape ready to go.

That is weird but are we even sure that the Court  would get the chance to weigh in? Would the Republicans impeech? If the Dems win the midterms and have the votes to impeech Trump he'll probably just resign. I don't think anyone goes after him because him going down for what he would go down for fucks up the money for all politicians potentially. 

44 minutes ago, seanbrock said:

Would the Republicans impeech?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*breathes*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't think they would.

Also the dems wouldn't need 67 senate seats which has literally 0 chance of happening this midterms. Even getting 51 is a major longshot.  

16 hours ago, blotsfan said:

There are lots of big liberal donors. There's a reason it's always Soros. 

And again, the standards for jail are different than being named to the Supreme Court. 

Because he’s a corrupt POS Lol

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/18/brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-and-links-ge/

Ah, the Washington Times. Breitbart for people with some self-awareness. 

And for the record, I don't much like Soros. I also understand that people tie everything to some massive conspiracy involving him in the exact same way more overt Nazis tie everything to the Jews. 

I think some people do but more reasonable people know that he's just you average billionaire oligarch. I think Jews have as much of an agenda as the Knights of Columbus but they've been pretty successful at it. Muslims don't believe in interest so they pull money together through their mosques to buy houses and start businesses. They have an agenda. Some of the more prominent Jewish power brokers on the world stage are fucking scum but I know Jewish people that hate what Israel does. I certainly wouldn't say my government represents me.

Idk maybe it's because I'm not Jewish but it seems to me some of them are paranoid that everybody hates the Jews. In the US it seems to me nobody really cares. Again though, I'm not Jewish. People sure do seem to love Jewish Writers and comedians and musicians.

8 hours ago, blotsfan said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*breathes*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't think they would.

Also the dems wouldn't need 67 senate seats which has literally 0 chance of happening this midterms. Even getting 51 is a major longshot.  

Right, so if that's the case though I don't think your theory makes much sense. To be honest I think it's pretty clear that a lot of the GOP elected reps have no issues with stuff like this and I wouldn't be surprised if half if them were predators themselves.

Trump on Sessions: 

" I don't have an attorney general " 

ROFL. 

Dead.

Yeah idk who was in his ear on these appointments. This dude is president in name only. The books and movies about this will be gold. I don't think he wants the job of president or any of the responsibility. I think he just likes to say he's president. It's like this was all about bragging rights for him. Sad. 

If we don't do something about the way we election our officials we WILL get another Trump. It could be worse, the next Trump could be competent. 

He (Trump) actually said Sessions was the first Senator to endorse Trump.  He claims that Sessions wanted attorney general in exchange and got it. 

Trump doesn't actually understand what the attorney general's job is. 

"One of the wettest we've seen from the standpoint of water."

Dear God.

I would read that but I will NEVER give money to the Washington Post. Maybe you could summarize? Lol

Unit 1

He is drinking; he is drunk; he was drunk.
He is just 17; he was just 17.
Remember that he is just a kid; remember that he was just a kid; you must remember he was just a kid.
He cannot know what he is doing; he could not know what he was doing; he cannot have known what he was doing.
See your way clear to letting this go; you must see your way clear to letting this go.
He has his future ahead of him; he had his future ahead of him.
This will ruin his life; this is going to ruin his life.
He makes a mistake; he made a mistake; people make mistakes; mistakes were made.
He did something; she had something done to her; something happened.
These things happen.

She is drinking; she is drunk; she was drunk.
She is 15; she was 15.
She is putting herself in this position; she put herself in that position.
She should know better; she should have known better.
She must think about his future; she must think about her future.
She must say nothing; she will say nothing; she says nothing; she said nothing.
What happens here will stay here; what happens here stays here; what happens here stays.
She carries this; she will carry this.
An incident occurred; an incident derailed her life; her life was derailed.
These things happen.

She should not say anything; she will ruin his life; it will not be real unless she says something.
She should not have waited so long to speak; she should have said something; it could not have been real if she did not say anything.
These allegations will ruin his life; making these allegations will ruin someone’s life; she will ruin her life making these allegations.

She went on to lead a productive life, so how bad can it have been?
She did not go on to lead a productive life, so how can we trust what she has to say?
If it is true, why would she want to remain anonymous? Now that we know her name, we are coming to her house.

It happens. It happened. It was a long time ago.
She waits. She says nothing.
She should not have waited. She should not have said nothing.
She remembers it happened. She remembers it happened to her. She remembers he did something.
She says something.
How can she remember? Does she remember? Is it possible to remember? I don’t remember — who can remember?
She wore something. Did she wear something? What did she wear?
Did she drink? Was she drinking?
Did he drink? Was he drinking?
She should have been responsible. He cannot have been responsible.

It is very hard to imagine that anything happened. Did it happen? It was a long time ago. She said nothing.
He does not remember.
He remembers that it did not happen. He remembers that he did nothing. He remembers that he was absent.

Unit 2 (Advanced)

If it happened (although it did not happen), it would not have been wrong.
If it happened (it may have happened; he did not do it, but it may have happened), it was only to be expected.
These things happen. (He did not do it.)
These things happen. (Even if he did it, it was only a thing that sometimes happens.)

We cannot know what happened; she does not know what happened; he knows what happened.
Nothing happens; nothing happened; something happened to her; he did nothing; this is how it always happens.
This is how a thing he did became something that happened to her; this is how something he did becomes something that happens.

This is how this keeps happening.

Edited by RazorStar
It's short so I just posted the whole thing.

BREAKING: Sources familiar with the memos of former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe confirm to ABC News that according to those memos during a conversation in May 2017 between McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein – Rosenstein suggested that McCabe and or others wear a wire when speaking with Pres. Donald J. Trump.

There is a new accuser from Kavanaugh's time in college. It appears she remembers more specific details about when and where, and who was there. Let's see if anyone will corroborate her story and, if so, let's make sure he isn't confirmed.

Sure seems interesting that the senate republicans knew about this a week ago when they were trying to rush the confirmation.

How many unverified accusers is enough to prevent a nomination? Serious question. I see both sides here, the country is plenty big enough for people to send a few accusers at anyone they want, but if someone's reputation is under fire from that, should they really be nominated to a lifetime appointment?

1 minute ago, Thanatos said:

How many unverified accusers is enough to prevent a nomination? Serious question. I see both sides here, the country is plenty big enough for people to send a few accusers at anyone they want, but if someone's reputation is under fire from that, should they really be nominated to a lifetime appointment?

Why didn't the dems do this to gorsuch?

5 minutes ago, blotsfan said:

Why didn't the dems do this to gorsuch?

I'm not saying they're fake at all. I think, given what I've read, the probability is more that they are real. Kavanaugh is a piece of shit and has no business being on the SC. I am merely voicing a question here.

11 hours ago, Thanatos said:

My issue wasn't with Ford being unverified. I just find her accusation truly unbelievable