Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Hillary will be the 2020 nominee. Doesn't matter who else runs. Since we've all been here for years, anyone care to do a sig bet on this? lol

It doesn't matter to me what she said she was. Here in 10 years you're going to be able to say you're anything, and people are going to be cool with it. People can switch between genders within seconds now, and that is become accepted. There is one lady who wants to go from white to black, and I think she's got a pretty solid case for it, but here in a few years it will be widely accepted. I'm Irish, like an actual Irishman, I swear to God every year I see more people who have some sort of Irish heritage that they can't really prove, is just family lore. It's the same thing with her.

also, find it really hard to be mad at her for something she did when she was 18 years old. It happened 30 years ago, can we move past it yet? This is getting a little ridiculous. The only thing I really give a damn about his can she do good for the country.

And Sean, I certainly agree with you. although I would never forsake that on something like this, because I would have to hang myself if I had anything to do with Hillary and my signature.

Lol 0 chance Hillary even runs in 2020 and if she did 0 chance to win the nomination 

Sure. A month that she doesn't even run and an additional year if she does run on whether she wins?

Again, with Warren, you are a gigantic hypocrite if you have an issue with Kavanaugh continuing to lie about small minor things that he did in his college years, and you simultaneously do not have an issue with Warren continuing to lie about this. 

The whole reason people were mad about Kavanaugh drinking as a high school senior is not because he drank, but because he lied and continues to lie about it. How can you not also be mad about Warren continuing to lie by putting forth this ridiculous test to say she was NA and therefore can use that in her application? First off, its legally not allowable, as I said, 1/8 is the lowest, and secondly, again, same as with Kavanaugh, if she just said, "Yes I was an idiot while I was younger and I put that down wrongly" then the whole thing is over and done with.

But she just keeps on doubling down on this. 

Also if the Dems nominate Hillary I will be fully on board with the crazy train sean drives around here. Burn 'em all. That would be absolutely insanely nuts.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

She just said she has some native ancestry. Not that it was a defining part of her life or that she grew up on a reservation. Just that she had a small bit of native ancestry. She proved she was right.

And the reason this is different than Kavanaugh is that even in the most damning way to look at Warren, all she did was embellish her resume to get into law school. Kavanaugh's lies lead to attempted rape as well as other crimes. Conflating the two is absurd.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, blotsfan said:

She just said she has some native ancestry. Not that it was a defining part of her life or that she grew up on a reservation. Just that she had a small bit of native ancestry. She proved she was right.

And the reason this is different than Kavanaugh is that even in the most damning way to look at Warren, all she did was embellish her resume to get into law school. Kavanaugh's lies lead to attempted rape as well as other crimes. Conflating the two is absurd.

She has one Native American ancestor from maybe TEN GENERATIONS AGO and she self-labeled herself as a minority. She did not prove herself right. She is a lying sack of shit who is using her great great great great great great great grandparent (seriously) to further her own career. 

She's disgusting. 

I have more Lebanese blood in me than Warren has Native American blood and have never once thought or referred to myself as a minority -- that's ridiculous. 

The Cherokee Nation, one of the largest tribes in the U.S, issued a statement dismissing Sen. Elizabeth Warren's release of DNA analysis proving her Native American ancestry as "inappropriate and wrong" and that she is "undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Axios.com

That article you just sent explicitly says she isn't claiming tribal membership. "I'm x% Cherokee" is such a cliche. Is it a bit dirty to use it on a college application? Sure. Equating it with legitimate accusations about attempted rape is ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

Also, I know A LOT of white people who have claimed to have native DNA. Let's not forget that despite all her positives, Warren is a white woman and white women in America are probably the worst segment of any population in history terms of just being vapid and entitled and always crying about being a victim. Lizzy is much much better than you average white woman. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, seanbrock said:

Let's not forget that despite all her positives, Warren is a white woman and white women in America are probably the worst segment of any population in history terms of just being vapid and entitled and always crying about being a victim. Lizzy is much much better than you average white woman. 

What the fuck. 

• Upvote 1

What? Obviously not all white women are terrible but remember a few weeks ago that white lady called the cops on that little black girl for selling water on the street? White women are so easily offended and so ready to claim to be a victim it's disgusting. Who has it easier anywhere in the world than a white woman in America besides just really rich people? They're the reason you can't fucking say anything anymore without being crucified. They're the ones who are pushing to make being an asshole or being wrong illegal. White women suck but idk, gotta stick your dick in something I guess. :shrug:

I mean...being a white man?

In the past I would agree with that. I don't think it's true any longer. I think the pendulum has and continues to swing the other way.

3 minutes ago, seanbrock said:

In the past I would agree with that. I don't think it's true any longer. I think the pendulum has and continues to swing the other way.

And what makes you think that?

There are more women in college than men. Women don't have to pay for shit. Men to get the same decent pay rate as women have to work a lot harder and more dangerous jobs in many cases. Men are more likely to have a violent crime committed on them. Women live longer. A lot of people think it's because they're under a lot of stress. Women might be objectified by their looks (so are men) but a man's value in life is based on what he can provide for a woman. Try being in a relationship where the woman makes more money. It works sometimes but lol just try it.  Lots of shit.

You can't make absolute statements about such a large group of people but I think in general white women are the worst.

• Upvote 1

My God it is beautiful when people realize that. The only thing more privileged than a white man, is a white woman. Not that I believe in privilege, but there lives are so much easier, and yet they bitch more than anyone.

21 minutes ago, seanbrock said:

Men are more likely to have a violent crime committed on them

Glad your mom could help buck the system. 

• Downvote 4

Too bad yours didn't teach you any manners. You just get too emotional and personal for absolutely no reason. 

• Upvote 2

Did you just use that man's personal life, to attack him for disagreeing with you? I mean, come on, really? Using something intensely personal to try to prove a point?

Dude literally says this:

1 hour ago, seanbrock said:

White women suck but idk, gotta stick your dick in something I guess. :shrug:

But civility is so important? Stop being such sensitive snowflakes. 

• Downvote 1

TIL blots is a white woman. 

Hey man, however you got to justify saying the most vile thing that on this board, or at least in a very long time.