Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Oh and Trump threatening to pull out of NATO was definitely not in favor of Putin and Russia. He was doing that to get them to buy natural gas from the US because because they're funding their defense. Also, Venezuela is a big ally of...guess who....Russia. The shit he's doing is an attempt to destroy Russia's economy or at least make them subservient to the US and this is going to lead to war eventually. The scary thing is Hillary and the Dems are saying he hasn't gone far enough all on the basis of charges that turned out to be bullshit after a 2+ year investigation. Wow.

We need to have an anti War president. I cannot express how important that is at this point in time. I sent a little 5 dollar donation to Tulsi Gabbard so she could reach the 65,000 mark. With Tulsi though I have to admit that I'm interested to see her view on the India/Pakistan tensions. I want her on the debate stage, though. I know that. Not sure who my pick is yet but I want to hear her. 

Edited by seanbrock

• Upvote 1

https://news.yahoo.com/bob-woodward-fbi-cia-reliance-174458794.html

Woodward offers an interesting take here on Russiagate.

I read up on him a little bit and his book on Trump seems like it's going to be awesome. I wish guys like this were still in the media. He's honest, fair and courageous. It's fucking crazy that Trump is president lol. He has no idea wtf he's doing. If THIS was how Trump was criticized, he would stand NO chance in 2020. Instead we have Russiagate which ended up being a massive gift to him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6985985/Obama-blamed-Hillary-2016-loss-scripted-soulless-campaign.html

Wow, I'm actually going to come to Hillary's defense here to a degree. Obama is fucking delusional and extraordinarily hypocritical. I think it's clear that Obama is a better politician than Hillary. His criticisms of her campaign were 100% spot on. BUT I think he shares a lot of blame for the loss and he's an asshole to blame Hillary. First off, part of the reason why Hillary lost the rust was because Obama and his little butt buddy, Biden was pushing another trade deal that would fuck them. Obama bailed out the banks and the car companies and then he let them ship more jobs overseas and allowed the banks to go on doing business as usual because he was taking the same money that he's criticizing Hillary for taking. If Obama supported Unions and tried to protect American workers instead of creating a bunch of minimum wage/gig jobs saying they should thank him for saving them then all those battle ground states that Hillary lost, she would have won HANDILY. If the premiums didn't sky rocket right before the elections on the health care plan that bares Obama's name, Hillary would have walked away with the presidency. I think something that the BOTH share some blame in is if they ended the wars instead of expanding them, they would have had a much easier time winning the election. 

Not really sure how you can blame Obama for Obamacare premiums hiking when it was the GOP who knocked out the pillars he had said was necessary to support it. 

He is, as per usual, 100% spot on with his assessment. Clinton ran a godawful campaign, ignored where the danger was, and I really don't see how any logical reasoning assigns blame to Barack. His approval was high, we just didn't like Hillary enough to win the electoral college. 

• Like 1

Are we really going to criticize Donald Trump from the right and try and push him into an illegal regime change war? 

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2019/05/09/cenk-uygur-keeps-trying-to-out-maddow-maddow/

There are plenty of things to go after Trump on? Why make shit up? The dude is OPENLY running his business while in office lol. His tax bill sucked and was a massive transfer of wealth from the workers to wall street. He's complicit in genocide and apartheid. I could go on. Trump hasn't even stopped trying to overthrow the Venezuelan government. He just doesn't want to put boots on the ground and drop bombs....I mean...this is gross man. This is really really bad.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-punts-on-venezuela-says-shell-defer-to-caucus-leadership

AOC and "caucus leadership" side with Trump on regime change war. So fucking disappointing. Miss Green New Deal is silent on an illegal regime change war for OIL. The only thing Democrats are doing on Venezuela is saying Trump and Bolton aren't hawkish enough because Putin? Dude, this shit is vile. She bent the knee to Pelosi with promises pushing her left and what have we gotten? This is horrible.

Ilhan Omar is what people THINK AOC is. She tells the truth about this shit.

Edited by seanbrock

A member of the GOP has called for the impeachment of Trump. And he's pretty damn spot on in his reasoning.

• Upvote 1

Justin Amash is a modern day hero. One of the few not corrupt scum bags in Congress. 

So here's my thing, how do we prove obstruction when the Mueller report cleared him of collusion? If Barr has misrepresented it to such a degree then let's hear Mueller testify. 

My other point is at this point what would impeaching Trump even accomplish? I guess worst case scenario if he wins in 2020 we could get Pence, who would be a far more capable version of Trump. He won't be impeached before the 2020 election and why would the GOP vote to impeach? Trump is giving them everything they want and is probably the strongest candidate they can produce. This all just seems like an exercise in futility.

Don't be surprised if this guy runs for President as a Libertarian.

Who? Amash? Hopefully lol. Would be real tough to pick between him and Tulsi... but I really would feel good about voting for Amash. Unlike voting for like... Gary Johnson who is kind of a dolt lol. 

Idk, at this point it's pretty frustrating that we haven't heard from Mueller aside from that pathetic letter. Stand up and actually say wtf you mean, pussy. We should expect nothing less from a COWARD that helped lie us into the Iraq war. I'm not against the impeachment hearings because I think they could really bring to light how corrupt our political system that is awash with corporate and foreign money. I don't think it will ever go anywhere but maybe it damages Trump enough...idk I think so far this has done nothing but strengthen Trump. There are plenty of things we can prove with no ambiguity that we can use against him

The idea that the Mueller report cleared him of collusion is a fallacy pushed by Barr. What it actually says is that he neither convicted or exonerated him. A vastly different statement to make.

10 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

The idea that the Mueller report cleared him of collusion is a fallacy pushed by Barr. What it actually says is that he neither convicted or exonerated him. A vastly different statement to make.

What does that mean legally? It means impeachment isn't going to go anywhere. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. Who will be his jury. I need to to hear from Mueller. It's time.

Edited by seanbrock

Impeachment wouldn't be based on collusion, it would be based on obstruction.

1 minute ago, Thanatos said:

Impeachment wouldn't be based on collusion, it would be based on obstruction.

This strategy proved ineffective against Clinton. Idk I think it's a waste of time and a huge gamble that if it doesn't pay off could get us 4 more years of Trump. There are a lot of other ways to beat him. Ways that are far less risky imo.

Didn't want to make the GoT thread political so I left it in here instead ha

Screenshot_20190520-130811.png

Screenshot_20190520-130804.png

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/05/23/the-pathology-of-john-bolton/

Man this article is good but also pretty terrifying lol

"

but the example he gives: lying to cover up military plans like the invasion of Normandy. This is a common ruling class tactic in the U.S. to portray disobedient leaders ripe for overthrow as Hitler. Saddam was Hitler, Milosevic was Hitler, Noriega was Hitler and Hillary Clinton called Putin Hitler. It is a false revival of U.S. glory from World War II to paint foreign adventures as moral crusades, rather than naked aggression in pursuit of profits and power.

Bolton is the distillation of the pathology of American power. He is unique only in the purity of this pathology."

Edited by seanbrock

Everything Trump does is a joke, so it's not technically untrue.

• Haha 1

Everything Trump has done in the White House is to make himself more money. What he's allowing to happen to the EPA and Department of Education and more is criminal but it's a typical Republican strategy to appoint people to those offices (besides Sec. Of State and Homeland security) that would destroy them. 

Right now Trump is all that stands between real, boots on ground, dropping bombs on civilians heads, war with Iran and Venezuela. I know it's like beating a dead horse but I think with Hillary we would already be at war with Syria and I'm like 80% sure we would be at war with Iran and Venezuela too. That bitch is a fucking psycho. Idk maybe I'm trying to justify voting for that orange buffoon but I feel not only would we be in those wars, most Democrats would be cheering them on as just because they must defend their tribe.