Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:28 PM, Thanatos said:

Lmao @ the idea that Bernie is just so good everyone has to rig everything against him.

Seriously need to get off your conspiracy sites man.

They definitely are not throwing their weight behind Bernie because they believe he would lose the pres election and he probably would. I don't even think it is a conspiracy at this point, it is the strategy they are choosing. Not sure I fault them, I'd be hesitant to vote Bernie as I think a lot of the stuff he is proposing is pie in the sky or bullshit but I wouldn't consider myself a 'democrat.'

Not throwing their weight behind him is different than rigging the election and threatening his wife with physical violence which is what Sean was proposing.

On the other hand, this smells rotten as fuck: Jeffrey Epstein is dead. By suicide.

Edited by Thanatos

Bernie is way behind in the polls. Don't get me wrong, he's obviously got a leg up Gabbard, Harris, Mayor Pete, etc etc... But Lizzy is saying the same shit and surging. Bernie is a fading star at this point, I agree with Bjorn... They don't even need to rig it against him at this point. The only way he is competing for this nomination is if he stays in the race til the end beyond Warren and even though it's probably unlikely. 

Courts unsealed a few Epstein documents... Allegations against politicians, scientists, billionaires, and even British Royalty (lol Prince Andrew) also details of his "recruitment" for his pedo island. What a fucko.

Unsealed Epstein Documents
Epstein Using Mar-A-Lago for "Recruitment"

Hmmmm, now who would want to make sure Epstein killed himself before hitting the stand... Just about anyone at this point.

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever

3 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Not throwing their weight behind him is different than rigging the election and threatening his wife with physical violence which is what Sean was proposing.

On the other hand, this smells rotten as fuck: Jeffrey Epstein is dead. By suicide.

Nothing substantive comes up on google for the threats. I know that is your point. I was just adding, that it isn't much of conspiracy why Bernie is not favored by the party compared to others.

8 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Is it though? I mean aren't we the people supposed to decide who we want not a corrupt institution like the DNC? I just thought our opinion was supposed to count. I'm not surprised that is a lie though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Bernie is way behind in the polls. Don't get me wrong, he's obviously got a leg up Gabbard, Harris, Mayor Pete, etc etc... But Lizzy is saying the same shit and surging. Bernie is a fading star at this point, I agree with Bjorn... They don't even need to rig it against him at this point. The only way he is competing for this nomination is if he stays in the race til the end beyond Warren and even though it's probably unlikely. 

Courts unsealed a few Epstein documents... Allegations against politicians, scientists, billionaires, and even British Royalty (lol Prince Andrew) also details of his "recruitment" for his pedo island. What a fucko.

Unsealed Epstein Documents
Epstein Using Mar-A-Lago for "Recruitment"

Hmmmm, now who would want to make sure Epstein killed himself before hitting the stand... Just about anyone at this point.

The same polls that have Gabbard not meeting debate polling requirements despite being all over TV and gaining a ton of support after each debate. I don't put a lot of stock into the polls to be honest. Consider some of the people who have already qualified ahead of her. The polls are rigged. Do you honestly think Booker, Beto and Klobuchar are polling ahead of Gabbard? Don't be silly. Polls are rigged against Sanders too.

What can't be skewed is the data. Sanders has more volunteers, more individual donations. More money, in more states than any candidate including Trump. 

15 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Is it though? I mean aren't we the people supposed to decide who we want not a corrupt institution like the DNC? I just thought our opinion was supposed to count. I'm not surprised that is a lie though.

You're not looking at the context of the conversation between me and Bjorn here. One is a conspiracy theory with no evidence, and the other is proven fact. I'm not saying its not a problem what the DNC did at all, merely that Sean's theories about the DNC suppressing him with violent threats to his wife is way out there.

9 minutes ago, seanbrock said:

The same polls that have Gabbard not meeting debate polling requirements despite being all over TV and gaining a ton of support after each debate. I don't put a lot of stock into the polls to be honest. Consider some of the people who have already qualified ahead of her. The polls are rigged. Do you honestly think Booker, Beto and Klobuchar are polling ahead of Gabbard? Don't be silly. Polls are rigged against Sanders too.

What can't be skewed is the data. Sanders has more volunteers, more individual donations. More money, in more states than any candidate including Trump. 

Your continued failure to understand the stupidness of the average voter astounds me. Tulsi is simply the smallest name. That's all there is to it. 

6 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

You're not looking at the context of the conversation between me and Bjorn here. One is a conspiracy theory with no evidence, and the other is proven fact. I'm not saying its not a problem what the DNC did at all, merely that Sean's theories about the DNC suppressing him with violent threats to his wife is way out there.

Yeah I mean Sean is a conspiracy but, always has been. 

I was more saying not throwing their weight behind him is sort of rigging is it not? We are supposed to decide candidates not them right? It just seems they know ok w who they want to win and fuck the rest so why vote in the primary's? 

7 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Yeah I mean Sean is a conspiracy but, always has been. 

I was more saying not throwing their weight behind him is sort of rigging is it not? We are supposed to decide candidates not them right? It just seems they know ok w who they want to win and fuck the rest so why vote in the primary's? 

I agree with you here. The DNC definitely did not want Sanders in 2016- I mean, he's not a Democrat. My point was simply that Sanders is not enough of a threat in 2020 to have the DNC pull something like what Sean was claiming.

Yeah, I really think Tulsi's problem is just exposure and she may kind of have an energy problem. Don't get me wrong, these aren't complaints from me personally.. She's got me mostly won over. 

But from that typical voter out there... They don't really know her name. Other than the Kamala bitch slapping and to a less degree her pwning of... Swalwell in Debate 1 she's had no other big moments. Even on stage when she is dominating other candidates... She is very low energy (which I take as a positive, but I don't think other people do). She's so calm, cool, and collected. People in this election cycle want some zest. 

I think it's part of the reason Bernie is getting blue-balled by Lizzy. She has all the energy... I am not saying she will beat Trump, but she pretends like she is a lot more ready and prepared to take him on than Bernie does. That energy gets people pumped up. Bernie brought a lot more energy to the table in 2016 -- or maybe he didn't and it is just relative to a comparison with HRC whose only emotion was "im a dirty bitch" lol. Warren is outshining him on that front and I think it comes across as passionate and fiery, especially on the debate stage where pomp and acting skills are put to the highest test.

• Upvote 1

Warren would get wrecked by Trump. His Pocahontas schtick would stick, and she did cheat to get into college by trying to take advantage of minority status.

Which the minority things is bullshit anyway but it will carry weight and she really has no o ideas or strategies Trump hasn't seen and beaten already.

• Upvote 1

@DalaiLama4Ever Are you honestly going to sit here and tell me that Amy Klobuchar is polling higher/has more exposure than Gabbard? I don't buy that for one fucking second. Do I think Raytheon or Boeing or something like that would have some money for the DNC and the pollsters if they sampled the right people and came up with the right results? ABSOLUTELY in case you guys missed it, elections are for sale in the US.

https://www.blackstoneintel.com/epstein

This is a link to all the Epstein unsealed documents.

Edited by seanbrock

It amazes me how surprised you are by these things.

Are we polling in Hawaii? If so, ya I’d be surprised. We polling in the Midwest ? No very surprised. 

2 minutes ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Are we polling in Hawaii? If so, ya I’d be surprised. We polling in the Midwest ? No very surprised. 

That is my suspicion. I think they're manipulating poll numbers by deciding where pollsters call. I live an absolute liberal mecca, and I have donated to tulsi com I've put myself on polling lists, and I have had not one call about tulsi. They're doing something to manipulate it, or at least that's my theory. I have no proof.

I wouldn’t put that tactic beneath them. I also just don’t know how much it is happening or to what extent. 

Plus, depending on where you’re calling, it’s always going to be slanted in some candidates favor ( not purposefully). Even when there is nothing under handed going on, I don’t think there’s anyway to make it equal. When you’re calling random people / voters, my guess is you’re gonna be hitting a lot of the coast. I wish I’d get a call, and heck maybe I do.

Not gonna lie, I don’t pick up numbers I don’t know. Chances of my being part of any poll numbers are about zero. Ha 

I don't get me wrong come I'm not saying this is definitively happening. I am saying this is theory.  

It just doesn't make sense to me that I would not even get a phone call. Especially considering that Gabbard campaign has more information about me than 99% of telemarketers. I just figure somebody would be giving me a call right now considering I've been on this campaign donation thing for months come up in a part of their mailing list for the same amount of time com'n not one phone call. It just seems strange.

How are you reading all these articles sean? I swear like 50% of the things you link require a subscription or me to remove adblocker.

50 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

How are you reading all these articles sean? I swear like 50% of the things you link require a subscription or me to remove adblocker.

I couldn't find where I read it first and just linked it to that one real quick. Just about more expansion into the West Bank. That plus the embassy and the Iran policy. Plus Israel has a lot of influence in US elections and it's kind of known.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenational.ae/opinion/comment/kushner-s-real-purpose-has-little-to-do-with-a-peace-plan-and-everything-to-do-with-us-domestic-politics-1.894406

Found it

Edited by seanbrock

Deadline to qualify for the debates is tonight, I believe. 

Bill Deblasio, Marianne Williamson, Michael Bennett, Tim Ryan, and Tulsi Gabbard among the notables who didn't qualify. 

The fact Gabbard didn't make it lets you know its rigged. Now I have to vote Trump out of spite for the democratic part

Edited by Omerta

Shitting on Kamala and effectively issuing her campaign an eviction notice ain't good in the eyes of the DNC apparently. lol