Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Not many — that’s for sure. But those same people have spent a lot of debate time just trying to tag the front runner and not so much differentiate themselves on policy.

what do you think of the Bernie squad Sean? 

On 10/6/2019 at 6:10 PM, Omerta said:

Trump is not getting impeached, forget about it.

....So?

I am wondering the same things...Where is this House vote? Pelosi and Schiff HAVE THE VOTES. 

Which just leads me to believe that they know how much of a dog and pony show is and how it will backfire to epic proportions. They don't give two shits about Trump or his illegal activities. This is political theater. And that holds true even if they finally get pressured into a vote.

EDIT:
Just reading a politco article that is saying top Democratic officials and a lot of moderate Dems who are facing re-election don't want to vote. LMAO. What a bunch of fucking stooges. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/15/house-democratic-leaders-impeachment-vote-047136

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Not many — that’s for sure. But those same people have spent a lot of debate time just trying to tag the front runner and not so much differentiate themselves on policy.

what do you think of the Bernie squad Sean? 

Mixed feelings. I think It's been past time for them to come out in support of Sanders. I think the Green New Deal should have been and really needed to be a lot better. It had a bunch of stupid bullshit in it that was put in to make it fail. I'm not a fan of AOC at this point because she seems like an opportunist but I do like Talib and Omar a lot. Anyone with the courage to stand up to the Israeli lobby gets points with me because that can end your political career real quick. 

In today's episode of American Politics as Renaissance Art Pieces:

Elijah Cummings is dead. His last words were, " The white people killed me." Sources have not confirmed that last part.

Anywho, I hope his family finds peace quickly.

Edited by Omerta

Very nice, Ngata.

He was a champion of the civil rights movement, and a key part of holding this administration to account. He will be sorely missed. All the people on the right who think he hated whites- it was Cummings who defended Meadows after attacks from fellow Democrats that Meadows was racist. But we don't talk about inconvenient facts that don't fit the narrative.

He would have had a field day with what happened today. Trump's acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney flat out admitted to reporters that Trump's administration engaged in quid pro quo on Ukraine. Mulvaney explicitly said they withhold aid in part to jumpstart the Ukrainian investigations into the 2016 US elections. https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/17/politics/mick-mulvaney-quid-pro-quo-donald-trump-ukraine-aid/index.html

So I mean, those who needed the Trump admin to flat out tell you they committed a crime, it just happened. His response to the questions about it? "Get over it." The admin is committing crimes in plain sight. We have moved to the final part of Trump cultist's logic in defense of Dear Leader. "Even if he did do it, and even if its a crime, so what?"

I haven't responded here, because frankly I don't think itll do any good, but the reason the Dems aren't holding an immediate impeachment vote is not because they don't have the votes, its because they know the GOP-led Senate will have a mockery of a trial that will last all of a few hours. They are essentially trying Trump in the House, by gathering all the evidence so if the Senate refuses to even look at it, they hope that the American people will understand Trump is guilty a hundred times over regardless of what the verdict from the Senate is.

Haha ok man. He was a racist, or he just like blaming white people for his problems. He does one thing and that makes him not racist.  He had all black cabinets and mayor's, and police chiefs in Baltimore,  and his district still sucked. And it was because of white people. The fuck outta here with that nonsense.

You will miss him. I won't.

And you found a way to turn this into trump. Is that like a weird whataboutism?

Edited by Omerta

Andrew Yang is doing an all day AMA

• Upvote 1

President Yang would really put me over the edge. He has proven that he is one of the few real thinkers on that stage -- Gabbard is another even though she gets shit on for being a Russian shill (lol). Pretty sure I am more Yang Gang at this point than I was on the Ron Paul bandwagon -- which is saying something.

• Upvote 1

I have no idea how people shit on Gabbard. She is a Russian shill, an Asad toadie, representative  of white supremacists and neo Nazis, all sorts of dumb shit. The Democrats are so pooper hurt she torpedoed the token black woman....pshhhh. get fucked losers.

Here's My question. How is everyone screaming about how the Kurds are our allies when the US was already funding Isis, who the Kurds have been fighting for a while now? Seems like to me the US doesn't give a fuck about the Kurds, the Syrians or the Turks. Seems to me like this is all about money and both parties are pulling the wool over our eyes but that's just me and my whataboutism tinfoil hat lol.

7 minutes ago, Omerta said:

I have no idea how people shit on Gabbard. She is a Russian shill, an Asad toadie, representative  of white supremacists and neo Nazis, all sorts of dumb shit. The Democrats are so pooper hurt she torpedoed the token black woman....pshhhh. get fucked losers.

Follow the money. Between fossil fuel and the military industrial complex There's a lot of it that doesn't want to see her sniff the white house. That's the same money that pays the news conglomerates in ad revenue that so misinforms the public. Now they're slowly trying to take over the internet and honestly, they are well on their way.

This was the democrats, CNN

(During the debate) She also shit on CNN (LOL) and Hillary (ROFL) which pissed A LOT of people off. 

Hillary went on a podcast and began her offensive. Saying the Russians are grooming Tulsi for a 3rd party run. ABC Axios

Tulsi replied on Twitter:
"Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose. It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly."

GET FUCKED. lmao

• Upvote 2

How can you not like this Chick? Fuck dude THATS MY PRESIDENT. Hillary is such a dumb piece of shit, and Tulsi will call her on it. Hillary is also a raging narcissist. She blew the governor of Arkansas and she hasn't shut the fuck up since. 

• Haha 2

I just don't understand why Hillary decided to start opening her mouth again like a month or so ago. She's got to be thinking about entering the race... 

11 minutes ago, Omerta said:

This was the democrats, CNN

Like I said, follow the money. They all take money from the same people for the most part. There's very little difference between the two. 

https://youtu.be/i6JAranvsYo

Just now, seanbrock said:

Like I said, follow the money. They all take money from the same people for the most part. There's very little difference between the two. 

https://youtu.be/i6JAranvsYo

I won't tell Thanatos you said that.

2 minutes ago, Omerta said:

I won't tell Thanatos you said that.

Lol he knows. We argue about it all the time. He thinks we have to beat Trump but that's not enough. 

As the most anti-war candidate in the race, the Clintons and their goons would be taking losses in the tens of millions with a Gabbard presidency. Which is probably why Hillary feels the need to attack her right now. It's good for business. 

Shouldn't be long before Gabbard dies of "suicide".

• Upvote 1

EHMaKynXYAYgmCZ?format=jpg&name=large

Aww, beaten to it. Ah well. Rather enjoying the thought of Hillary being dumb enough to think about running again. In a sort of maudlin too depressed to be stressed sort of way.

Edited by RazorStar
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

I just don't understand why Hillary decided to start opening her mouth again like a month or so ago. She's got to be thinking about entering the race... 

Please God no.