Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

If you kick your kid out for being gay or trans, you're a piece of shit. No offense, but this generation is the worst groups of parents in human history. It is astonishing how bad they are, and the dumb ones like to fuck....A LOT.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Thanatos said:

"Until we cure literally 100% of people affected by a disease, we haven't figured out how to treat it." I am not saying that literally everyone who uses hormone therapy lives happily ever after. But acting like transitioning itself is the issue that causes trans people to commit suicide, rather than the frankly disgusting way the political right and their base treats trans people, is just mind-bogglingly head-in-the-sand stupid. 

When you are bullied day in and day out for something that- regardless of what you think of trans people- is simply a facet of your own identity, and you already have issues with your mental state, given that it doesn't match your physical one, this can drive plenty of young people to suicide. 

These are the exact same arguments that people used against homosexuality, and in 50 years it will be seen in the same light and for what it really is. A dying set of "traditional" values disguising hatred towards a group of people that has zero effect on your life.

I notice you didn't answer my questions about how you're gonna know what pronoun they should use. Because all you actually care about is how they look, not who they were at birth. You think its weird for a masculine looking man to dress in women's clothes. But when a dude walks into the bathroom and looks like a dude, even if he was born female, you don't care because it doesn't make you uncomfortable. It would in fact make the women uncomfortable if he did use the women's bathroom.

You do realize that the majority of this "bullying and hatred" from the right wing is a constructed perception used as a political device by the left wing, right? It's their go-to line when right wingers don't get in line immediately on every ridiculous idea Democrats have to address social issues.

You look at what most right wingers are actually doing and saying on trans issues, and you find it comes from logical questions that come to mind. Even the hated guys like Ben Shapiro aren't saying things worth getting riled up over.

Also, define bullying, because we've all known people who took the slightest thing and claimed it was bullying. Trans people are already insecure and susceptible to suicidality. Is it not possible that they perceive a lot of bullying that isn't actually there, or isn't intent to be bullying? Let's actually look at trans interaction with non-trans people and try to find out how much bullying actually occurs, what kinds of bullying occurs, and then let's address the actual problem instead of just taking their word 100% and creating legislation with a vast, overreaching umbrella that sets dangerous precedents and will never make it into law.

I mean, would you not agree that bullying in general is ridiculously overstated? Look in our workplaces--most reported bullying comes from lazy and/or incompetent people. You can call that a blanket statement that can't be proven if you want to, but if you've worked with a crew of more than 10 people, you've seen it firsthand.

I'm not using wrong or made-up pronouns. I'll just address the individual by name.

2 hours ago, BwareDWare94 said:

You do realize that the majority of this "bullying and hatred" from the right wing is a constructed perception used as a political device by the left wing, right? It's their go-to line when right wingers don't get in line immediately on every ridiculous idea Democrats have to address social issues.

You look at what most right wingers are actually doing and saying on trans issues, and you find it comes from logical questions that come to mind. Even the hated guys like Ben Shapiro aren't saying things worth getting riled up over.

Also, define bullying, because we've all known people who took the slightest thing and claimed it was bullying. Trans people are already insecure and susceptible to suicidality. Is it not possible that they perceive a lot of bullying that isn't actually there, or isn't intent to be bullying? Let's actually look at trans interaction with non-trans people and try to find out how much bullying actually occurs, what kinds of bullying occurs, and then let's address the actual problem instead of just taking their word 100% and creating legislation with a vast, overreaching umbrella that sets dangerous precedents and will never make it into law.

I mean, would you not agree that bullying in general is ridiculously overstated? Look in our workplaces--most reported bullying comes from lazy and/or incompetent people. You can call that a blanket statement that can't be proven if you want to, but if you've worked with a crew of more than 10 people, you've seen it firsthand.

I'm not using wrong or made-up pronouns. I'll just address the individual by name.

If you really don't think that trans people don't face discrimination and bullying at work and school, I really do not know what to tell you. We've done studies on this. An overwhelming majority of trans people (between 80-90%) reported mistreatment and harassment at the workplace. We had someone transitioning at the previous store I worked at in Louisville and everyone would talk shit about her in the breakroom whenever she wasn't around.

The key part is getting them past the schooling years. 40% of trans people have attempted suicide at least once. If they can get to around age 25, those attempts drop off drastically. 

Right-wingers have a stated political ideology that is anti-trans. They are trying to keep them out of bathrooms like they're some sort of perverts that just go in there to peep at women. They ban them from the military. They say that businesses should be allowed to discriminate against them. "Logical questions" my ass. The right is pandering to their evangelical base which sees the entire trans population as being sinful and wrong. 

You'll only address the individual by name if they look the "wrong" gender to you. This is my point. You don't actually care what is between their legs, but their physical outward appearance. You really gonna refuse to call someone he or him if they look like a man?

Edited by Thanatos

Hillary no longer saying she won’t run. Most recently the answer is “never say never”. Seems typical for this cycle . Lots of late entrants ... possibly Bloomberg , Deval Patrick who talked with Obama before announcing is also now running. 

The power players in the DNC want a more (relatively) moderate candidate. Let’s see if they get their wish. 

Democrats always find a way. Let your empire burn and the politicians form the kindling.

18 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Hillary no longer saying she won’t run. Most recently the answer is “never say never”. Seems typical for this cycle . Lots of late entrants ... possibly Bloomberg , Deval Patrick who talked with Obama before announcing is also now running. 

The power players in the DNC want a more (relatively) moderate candidate. Let’s see if they get their wish. 

Moderate? They want somebody who will play ball so they can keep getting billionaire donations while the rest of us fucktards argue about how many genders there are lol

Obama has himself now come out and said that the Dem candidates shouldn't move too far left as we head into 2020. 

I hadn't seen this previously but Warren has introduced a transition period for her medicare for all plan.. one that would allow private insurance to stick around -- an obvious gesture to be more (relatively) moderate.

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever

I really disagree. I think the Dems are playing scared. Sure you'll lose independents, but you will energize your base. Trump showed that was a semi-decent strategy for the GOP. I don't think a moderate wins the election versus Trump, tbh.

• Upvote 2

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/19/handing-trump-terrifying-authoritarian-surveillance-powers-house-democrats-include%3famp

Why would you give a guy who is supposedly beholden to Putin surveillance powers like this and all that military money? Lol There's only one party folks. Let's argue about gender and abortion more :yao:

This is so dumb. Dems are banking on getting the WH back, but even if you do, no one should have these powers.

The "squad" seems to be solidly against it, at least.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

The DNC and the media keep trying to protect their hand picked candidates as if Trump is going to take it easy on them. Even if they get soft ball questions by the moderators, Trump will say whatever he wants. Democrats want to lose. I'm convinced at this point that they're playing for 2024 where they will hope running against Trump will still work and Sanders won't be a threat.

I'm not so sure I disagree anymore. I think they were Biden or bust and Biden has fallen off so hard he's not really an option. So they latched onto Buttigieg as a moderate- which to be fair, was Pete's plan exactly, if Joe fell off they'd come to him- but Warren has too much steam right now. The DNC is just as scared of Sanders as they are of Trump, IMO. And frankly, I don't think the powers that be like Warren too much either. They're too progressive, and the DNC thinks they won't beat Trump and they'll move the party to the left.

The Democrats need to figure out who is their nominee and it needs to be fast. The more time they spend backstabbing each other, the easier it becomes for Trump to win. He's not getting removed from office, the GOP has clearly shown they don't care that he committed a crime and they haven't the balls to vote to remove him. 

You need a candidate for people to rally behind and get up in arms about, and right now there are only really three that inspire that level of excitement: Yang, Sanders, and Gabbard. Gabbard is too far back, she won't catch up. At this point, she needs to drop out for the good of the country. Go for a VP spot and come back next time for President. Yang has gained a lot of steam but its hard to catch up entirely when the media refuses to even ask him anything. Their first question to him was for him to justify why he should be on the stage. Cory Booker is polling well below Yang and no one asks him that. 

Sanders is the best shot to take the nomination, but his age is a factor. He needs a solid VP pick. 

I still think itll be Warren in the end. And I really don't understand why the Dems would shoot themselves in the foot, again. Warren is literally the only front running candidate that loses to Trump in battleground states right now.

Edited by Thanatos

I think they need to attack each other. The cream will rise to the top that way and they'll get the strongest candidate. Primaries are still an election. The HOP has a ton of money unlike the DNC which is broke. They will leave no stone unturned going after the nominee. If they actually wanted to win the election they would back Sanders because he raises money and would help like minded Democrats raise money all over the country because he's a movement candidate. He's been talking about a political revolution for 5 years now. Sanders is the only chance they have at gaining Congress back and some of the state legislatures and governorships. Nobody comes out to vote to keep the status quo or to vote against Trump. Only party loyalists. Democrats need more than that. Their constituency knows they don't represent them and election turn out will continue to get lower and lower but the people running the show are getting massively wealthy off of destroying the party.

It's insane to me. The only way Trump wins is if the DNC puts up another dumb candidate. Your slogan can't be "At least I'm not Trump." We need someone to get excited about. The only reason Im saying they need to figure it out is because we're less than a year out now and there is really no clear frontrunner.

• Upvote 1

What they need to do is stop trying to put their finger on the scale and let US figure it out because at the end of the day We're the ones who will decide to come out to vote to put that person in office. I know when you say they you include us into the equation but just the way you worded it got to the heart of the issue to me. Media and party elites need to stop trying to tell us who the favorite is and pushing one candidate over the other. They need to sell their plan for the future to the American people and let them decide. Being anti-Trump, as you said is decidedly not a plan for the future. People are struggling. Yang said this in an interview I watched with him and he is 100% correct. I'm paraphrasimg but he said nobody is voting to keep the status quo or go back to Obama. People see the real problems ahead and right in front of them and how far business as usual in Washington has gotten us to addressing those problems and whether anyone on the Den side wants to admit it or not, that's a big reason why we have Trump. 

• Upvote 1

This man is just plain scum. How about it, Melania? Less than a week ago you had a meltdown when someone used an analogy and invoked your kid's name to make a point. Got anything to say about your husband going after a teen kid with ausberger's on twitter? Again?

Greta is probably triggering him even harder. She changed her status after this tweet. It now says: "A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend.

Edited by Thanatos

I’d rather not hear about either of them. Talk about a waste of time and energy. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/12/2019 at 3:53 PM, Thanatos said:

This man is just plain scum. How about it, Melania? Less than a week ago you had a meltdown when someone used an analogy and invoked your kid's name to make a point. Got anything to say about your husband going after a teen kid with ausberger's on twitter? Again?

Greta is probably triggering him even harder. She changed her status after this tweet. It now says: "A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend.

Lol Thanatos, a tube of Vagisil sounds like the perfect Christmas gift for you.

Greta is a pawn just for the left to push the climate change bullshit narrative even further. Of course the sheep eat it all up as well. Greta is also peak white privilege. There's children starving all over the world yet Greta, claims her childhood and her dreams have been robbed of her because politicians haven't done enough to help the environment? Lol. 

7F07B99B-65F9-4AD2-922F-1CC352B94555.jpeg

@DJT20 Climate change bullshit? Lol Even if i grant you climate change is bullshit, why not invest into renewable energy? It's better technology with much more potential. The obvious reason is because of the massive amounts of money oil people will lose. They're the ones who pay "experts" to convince dummies like you climate change doesn't exist. I find it hilarious that so many people believe that there's all this money in faking climate change? More money than what Big oil already has? Lol 

Don't you want clean water? Do you want to end up walking around with masks like they do in China? Why would we let society as a whole suffer for a handful to profit? As there are more and more people people polluting, both of those problems will get worse. Or does that basic logic escape you too.

Climate change deniers are so fucking dumb. Who cares if some white priveleded girl is the mascott? It's not like they don't have similar figures on the other side. That's just political theatre and honestly irrelevant.

What ever happened to Teddy Roosevelt conservatives who wanna...you know...conserve the environment? Then again you probably don't know shit about history or anything outside of the retarded propaganda you consume without any question or critical thought because it's pro white. Democrats aren't the only ones who feed off of identity politics.

Edited by seanbrock

@seanbrock Lol Jesus Christ bro, you read way too much into my post. The post was about Greta, bro. I'm not a "climate change denier", by "bullshit" I meant all of the mass hysteria the left is trying to create with climate change by acting like the world is going to end in a decade. We've actually heard this before. In 1989, the U.N. warned that "entire nations could be wiped off the map by 2000". Welp. Still here. 

Also, what the fuck does your dumbass know about history? In HS, you probably spent more time abusing drugs/alcohol than cracking open a history book. But now you're a historical savant? Lol, get off your fucking high horse. 

It's also cute that you mention propaganda, since that's what the left loves to spew. But you're sheep so you don't even realize it.

As

• Upvote 1

One, i didn't stop learning after i graduated high school. Two, who says you can't abuse drugs and alcohol and still educate yourself? Lol. Also, i don't believe the propaganda of the left either. I've been saying for years now that all the Russia stuff was bullshit and i've never bought into the pc/cancel culture bullshit. 

15 hours ago, DJT20 said:

Lol Thanatos, a tube of Vagisil sounds like the perfect Christmas gift for you.

Greta is a pawn just for the left to push the climate change bullshit narrative even further. Of course the sheep eat it all up as well. Greta is also peak white privilege. There's children starving all over the world yet Greta, claims her childhood and her dreams have been robbed of her because politicians haven't done enough to help the environment? Lol. 

7F07B99B-65F9-4AD2-922F-1CC352B94555.jpeg

Another classic taking quotes out of context, which is all the climate deniers know how to do. 

The world won't end in 12 years, it will just start the feedback loop from the gases trapped under the polar ice where it won't matter what we do, we'll have 8-12 degrees warming in about a century and it won't be stoppable. This isn't a left/right thing. Climate change is real, that's a fact, and there's nothing political about it. But because the right wing is full of big oil lobbyists and proponents, they have tried to make it a political thing.

Is NASA a leftist organization? Like come on, man. Your side doesn't have any facts or science.